Author Topic: Assorted Dream Topics from 2010 - Jan 2017  (Read 43785 times)

errrv

Re: Assorted Dream Topics from 2010 - Jan 2017
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2011, 04:31:45 PM »
"Has anyone ever had a dream that they were someone else?

After my trip to Iraq spring-Summer 2003, I feel like I became someone else. I don't look, feel, or think the same anymore. When I look in the mirror, I don't see me anymore, I see an imposter. Some people say it's because I went to combat, but I had already been in two wars with lots of combat prior to that. I think that's why my wife left... She kept waiting on "me" to come back but I never did. I just live in this body now. Very strange.
Erv

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2011, 06:22:35 PM »
After my trip to Iraq spring-Summer 2003, I feel like I became someone else. I don't look, feel, or think the same anymore. When I look in the mirror, I don't see me anymore, I see an imposter

Any chance that you now have a different soul?  (a "walk-in")

I have never been in the military, but for the longest time, the person in the mirror did not seem to be me.  It's still like that at times, but now I think I know who is there inside.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2011, 05:02:00 AM »
"Has anyone ever had a dream that they were someone else?

After my trip to Iraq spring-Summer 2003, I feel like I became someone else. I don't look, feel, or think the same anymore. When I look in the mirror, I don't see me anymore, I see an imposter. Some people say it's because I went to combat, but I had already been in two wars with lots of combat prior to that. I think that's why my wife left... She kept waiting on "me" to come back but I never did. I just live in this body now. Very strange.
Erv

I think I can relate to that...I feel it will pass,
All The Best,
Yowbarb

sparkleswhenlit

« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2011, 02:56:16 PM »
As a Chela (student) and member of Eckankar, I have recorded and payed attention to my dreams for the past 20 years. Which is why I find myself on this site. 15 years ago I had one of the most vivid, profound and disturbing dreams of my life that sent me down this path of awareness.
Short version: As I looked up at the moon - which was blue - a white arrow came from the left and struck it, causing it to fall from the sky - the feeling was of utter shock and disbelief. Then I was in an aircraft over New York. All the buildings were leaning to one side, crumbling and burning.... filling the craft I was in full of smoke. Then I was in front of a very old Native American man wearing a ring with a large black stone. He told me to be prepared....
Not all dreams are prophetic. Most of the really vivid dreams - the ones were you may even feel your awake, take place on the astral plane.
No one can interpret your dreams for you. They're meant for you and more times than often it is the feeling you get from the dream that is the message.
Record them as soon as you wake. Every morning. Then go back and read them, you'll start to understand what they mean to/for you.

All my best - Bluestar

chaunska

« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2011, 03:15:00 PM »
Welcome Sparkleswhenlit.

noproblemo2

« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2011, 03:16:04 PM »
sparkleswhenli (Bluestar), Welcome to Town Hall  ;)

sparkleswhenlit

« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2011, 06:48:44 PM »
Thank You! 

errrv

« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2011, 07:19:25 PM »
Bluestar, welcome!
Appropriate screen name! :) thank you for the dream advice. I will take it to heart.
Erv

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2011, 09:46:19 PM »
As a Chela (student) and member of Eckankar, I have recorded and payed attention to my dreams for the past 20 years. Which is why I find myself on this site. 15 years ago I had one of the most vivid, profound and disturbing dreams of my life that sent me down this path of awareness.
Short version: As I looked up at the moon - which was blue - a white arrow came from the left and struck it, causing it to fall from the sky - the feeling was of utter shock and disbelief. Then I was in an aircraft over New York. All the buildings were leaning to one side, crumbling and burning.... filling the craft I was in full of smoke. Then I was in front of a very old Native American man wearing a ring with a large black stone. He told me to be prepared....
Not all dreams are prophetic. Most of the really vivid dreams - the ones were you may even feel your awake, take place on the astral plane.
No one can interpret your dreams for you. They're meant for you and more times than often it is the feeling you get from the dream that is the message.
Record them as soon as you wake. Every morning. Then go back and read them, you'll start to understand what they mean to/for you.

All my best - Bluestar

sparkleswhenlit thanks very much for sharing your dream,
Yowbarb

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2011, 05:12:56 AM »
Thought this would be the place to post this because I'm not sure what it means...just that it means something.
Last night I had several dreams all involving two. The dreams themselves were not in themselves remarkable or interesting. The first few were just people talking, or gathered together and then someone would make a small hand cranking motion...twice...which bothered me for some reason. There were 3 or 4 of those, then in another I was served two servings of food - then in another it was two portions of the same food. The one I had right before I woke up seemed to make a little sense...I think. Was driving down a road past a lightly wooded area and two cars were parked in the forest at the side of the road. They were side by side, one was white and one was black.
Even in the dream as I noted the two cars I thought about ying and yang, good and bad, day and night. But that doesn't seem to relate completely to the other dreams, except that there were two. 
So I will be watching for two today - not necessarily the number two - but repeated things or pairs. Maybe it will make more sense later.
Thanks for letting me share my strange dreams
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2011, 05:18:05 AM »
Welcome to the Town Hall sparkleswhenlit! Glad to have you here with us!  :)
Live long and prosper!

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #116 on: September 15, 2011, 05:25:47 AM »
Just my two cents...As simplistic as it may sound, and I'm not sure why, but I immediately thought of Noah's Ark.

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #117 on: September 15, 2011, 05:38:21 AM »
Just my two cents...As simplistic as it may sound, and I'm not sure why, but I immediately thought of Noah's Ark.

Two by two - it's a thought, some of the dreams seem to have pairs, but some were things that just happened twice. Either way I'm going to try and keep my mind open to it today.
Thanks I'll take what ever "cents" I can get.  ;) :)
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2011, 05:58:18 AM »
Thought this would be the place to post this because I'm not sure what it means...just that it means something.
Last night I had several dreams all involving two. The dreams themselves were not in themselves remarkable or interesting. The first few were just people talking, or gathered together and then someone would make a small hand cranking motion...twice...which bothered me for some reason. There were 3 or 4 of those, then in another I was served two servings of food - then in another it was two portions of the same food. The one I had right before I woke up seemed to make a little sense...I think. Was driving down a road past a lightly wooded area and two cars were parked in the forest at the side of the road. They were side by side, one was white and one was black.
Even in the dream as I noted the two cars I thought about ying and yang, good and bad, day and night. But that doesn't seem to relate completely to the other dreams, except that there were two. 
So I will be watching for two today - not necessarily the number two - but repeated things or pairs. Maybe it will make more sense later.
Thanks for letting me share my strange dreams
Sunny

Sunny I just wanted to share my subjective opinion. To me, dreams like you have had are definitely a form of guidance... To me, the numbers in a dream are significant.
When I get these I try to be more aware of what is going on, checking for earth changes or things which could possibly affect my area...
Please continue to share your dreams and your ideas here,
Yowbarb

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #119 on: September 15, 2011, 06:13:17 AM »
Thank You Barb
I feel the same way - I mostly do not remember dreams and certainly not that many in one night. So even when it's not clear to me now, I feel that if I pay attention I will understand later. I'll be keeping all my awareness open to pairs, repeats and both sides of events for days!
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER