Author Topic: Paranormal Experience (Green Grid)  (Read 853 times)

Curious_Lola

Paranormal Experience (Green Grid)
« on: December 14, 2010, 04:55:41 PM »
It will be almost 6 years since this happened to me, but I can remember it so vividly.  It was about 2am, and my newborn daughter woke up for her early morning feeding.  I never turned on lights in the house when I got up with her cause I wanted her to go back to sleep. (I always had a night light in the hall)  Anyways, after changing her I sat on the couch in the dark feeding her.  I lived in the country then, so it is very dark.  When I was finished feeding her, I was just enjoying the moment, rocking her in the dark...just starring off at the dark wall in front of me.  All of a sudden, my entire wall, celing in my living room turned into this huge, green grid.  I just kept starring and wondering, "wtf"  lol.....I looked down towards my daughter then back up and just that fast, it was gone. 

Has anyone ever had an experience like this?
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://static2.bigstockphoto.com/thumbs/3/9/1/large2/1931631.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bigstockphoto.com/image-1931631/stock-photo-green-grid-background&usg=__vrOvJTY4SCIX87Pc3nMX1getVi0=&h=278&w=450&sz=216&hl=en&start=150&zoom=1&tbnid=IF6BiHnpLZj0pM:&tbnh=131&tbnw=194&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgreen%2Bgrid%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1020%26bih%3D612%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1,isz:m&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=141&ei=yBEITf_eGIH78Abdpbx9&oei=rREITe_sL4GClAeZuOnoDw&esq=13&page=11&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:150&tx=90&ty=95

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Experience (Green Grid)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 06:24:36 PM »
No green grid but I feel we, the informed, will be the first to notice accelerated capabilities and it will be in spurts as my guess and a person may just start amazing themselves. Who knows some may be given a chance to live hundreds of years as a teacher or other service to the high entities to come. I had more of basic blue white robed like entities when very young but changed at 18. I have evolved all my understandings into spiritual developement for myself and when able, service to others, as much as can be done with my deminished capacity,@{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Curious_Lola

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 06:53:44 PM »

I do agree with you that our capabilities come in spurts.  For a while, I had dreams on a weekly basis.  And I know exactly what you mean about the blue entities!  Right now, my dreams(when I remember them) involve UFO contact.  I no longer get stressed out when I think about 2012 and read of things that may happen.  I am very much a peace with it all.  I do believe that something will happen in 2012, but, I am not exactly sure what to believe.  I see and read various things that can drive a person insane.  Like you, I want to be of service to others.  I decided not to read too much into all the hype and follow my heart and listen to my gut on this one.  It has never misguided me.

Love and Light,

Lola

augonit

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 11:13:42 AM »
I once had a dream about 4 years ago where I was looking at America as if from space and there was a sort of grid pattern over it, but in my dream, I thought it meant it was about weather patterns.

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!