Author Topic: My dream 11/25/2010...Building a pyramid  (Read 1023 times)

alaskanwinter

My dream 11/25/2010...Building a pyramid
« on: November 25, 2010, 10:38:18 AM »
I don't know if this was future or past or after all if it was just a dream.  I have been having such prolific dreams lately I figure it is worth posting.

I saw thousands of people hauling blocks on rollers.  The rollers were either wood,stone or both.  Large ropes were fastened around each block.  The blocks were higher than a man's head.  The trail led up to huge earthern ramps.  The blocks were pulled up the ramps by the same means they were brought there.  Once in place huge levers were used to push the blocks into place.  Additional rollers were used to move the blocks from side to side.  Measurements were made with a piece of twine.  There was fear for injury and I believe if this dream is true that injuries were very common.

In fact a project such as this would be impossible today due to the risk of human life and the size of the workforce needed.  Probably in the hundreds of thousands.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
Re: My dream 11/25/2010...Building a pyramid
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 03:14:39 PM »
alaskanwinter, re your dream.

"I saw thousands of people hauling blocks on rollers.  The rollers were either wood,stone or both.  Large ropes were fastened around each block.  The blocks were higher than a man's head.  The trail led up to huge earthern ramps.  The blocks were pulled up the ramps by the same means they were brought there.  Once in place huge levers were used to push the blocks into place.  Additional rollers were used to move the blocks from side to side.  Measurements were made with a piece of twine."

Sound like animations I have seen of one theory of how the Egyptian pyramids were constructed, or scenes from the old movie "Moses",  But that method is much too crude to have been true.  Perhaps you picked up some persons' fantasies or memories of fictional scenes in this case.

alaskanwinter

Re: My dream 11/25/2010...Building a pyramid/Jim Farmer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 04:53:24 PM »
Could be.  Only time will tell I guess.  When I can afford it or maybe the real big maybe is if TSA ever calms down I would like to check out the pyramids for chip marks.  I know it has been thousands of years but well this was another vivid dream and there have just been so many lately.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
Re: My dream 11/25/2010...Building a pyramid/Jim Farmer
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 10:51:03 PM »
Could be.  Only time will tell I guess.  When I can afford it or maybe the real big maybe is if TSA ever calms down I would like to check out the pyramids for chip marks.  I know it has been thousands of years but well this was another vivid dream and there have just been so many lately.

Not that it matters so much what I believe, but I do believe people can get a glimpse of the past, as well as the future.
IMHO, both primitive methods and laser space opera methods were used to move things around in the distant past on this planet...
Keep on remembering your dreams....
Also pyramids may have been erected for protection. The whole populace would fit in some of those things.
Just one of the many ways to look at dreams is the Dream Dictionary
- Yowbarb

Pyramid
"To see a pyramid in your dream, symbolizes longevity and stability. You have built a solid foundation for success. Alternatively, the dream suggests that major changes will occur over a short period of time.

To dream that you are climbing a pyramid, indicates that you will find gratification and fulfillment through perseverance."

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/p3.htm

satya

Re: My dream 11/25/2010...Building a pyramid
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 11:39:48 AM »
i believe the anunaki built the pyramids with anti gravity technology. The temple of jupiter has blocks of around 1000 tons that are impossible to move even in our current age of technology.  anyone interested in this technology should look up coral castle. 

If this is a real event in your time line then i was suggest you have uncovered a past life memory.

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!