Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: anyone down south  (Read 14511 times)

Kyirrie

• Trusted Member
Re: anyone down south
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2016, 06:54:31 PM »
there is someone out there who i believe is very intelligent ,can get the job done so to speak ,no doubt you guys know him Dazzathe cameraman  ,hes just over the road so to speak from me ,he is very inteliigent and an astronomer hay !!! Finally an astronomer !!! he is a kiwi im an aussie  cool  ,some answers can finally come for me anyway

Hi Craig,
it's good to hear that you have an astronomer in your neighbourhood to discuss the ins and outs with. Hope that he's an open minded one :) I am sure they do exist even if they are a rare species :)
About all the lens flares and crap in photo's and video's, I am sure TPTB are having a field day, and maybe even putting some of these images out there themselves to just discredit the whole subject yet again, so that at the time when people most need to take notice, that's when they will be thinking Planet X is another boy who cried wolf situation and tune out.
I don't know about you, but I have been getting strong feelings about this, I guess they started about 2003, when I had my first gut feelings that something was out there and approaching. The feelings come in waves, 2003, 2010, 2012 and now. It's like the feelings are getting stronger and stronger as it approaches, and I feel like I have to keep focussed on those rather than the mainstream media, because we all know the media are not going to tell the truth!  :( Even the underground media get infiltrated with disinformation often.  I think they might be hard put to get one over Marshall though ;) I was a UFO and anomaly researcher many years back, and they had a go at infiltrating my group when I was setting up a local group. It seems like the closer you get to truth, the more they try to discredit you, or if that doesn't work, warn you off. So I think it's OK to sit on the fence, goodness knows I've done enough of it while I was in denial, but while you're sitting there, make sure you're doing it with an open mind, open eyes and ears, and take note especially of your gut feelings, because after all, when the SHTF, that will be all we have left to rely on. We will have to become "super aware".
So hang in there my friend  ;)
Love and Light,
Lyn

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2016, 07:14:06 PM »
Evasive not sure what u mean by that ,though he gives a great analysis of any vids ,not just our planet x ,what makes Dazza good [only my opinion ]is that he sees things that we dont ,,i went through all his uploads ,took some time but he really is quite good ?!!

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2016, 07:18:45 PM »
the above comment was to Jim Farmer though appears to be deleted???

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2016, 07:30:45 PM »
HI Lyn,thanks for your kind words ,yeah its hard  for me atm ,try and tell family and friends the way i feel about x ,not easy ,shot down in flames so to speak but i always try to look at alternatives ,thus look at other sources ,to really see if this object is real or not ,the internet is full of bull ,all the images i see are bull {just my opinion} dont want to offend ,when i see it with my own eyes ,the light shines !! we will talk again Lyn ,kind regards Craig

Kyirrie

• Trusted Member
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2016, 07:39:11 PM »
HI Lyn,thanks for your kind words ,yeah its hard  for me atm ,try and tell family and friends the way i feel about x ,not easy ,shot down in flames so to speak but i always try to look at alternatives ,thus look at other sources ,to really see if this object is real or not ,the internet is full of bull ,all the images i see are bull {just my opinion} dont want to offend ,when i see it with my own eyes ,the light shines !! we will talk again Lyn ,kind regards Craig
No probs Craig :) I don't think my family take me seriously yet either, but I keep storing food, medical supplies, water etc unbeknownst to them  ;) If I showed them what I had stocked up, they'd probably think I was out of my tree!! :D But hey, even if it wasn't planet x it could be another GFC, same principles could still apply.
If you need anyone to talk to Craig, you can always give me a shout  :)
All the best,
Lyn

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2016, 09:28:50 PM »
Just a bit of news to share with whoever wants to read ,I recently looked at Dill Martins channel ,he finally put a post up worth investigating,so i did ,Paul Cox his name a leading astronomer with state of the art equipment ,he claims we have a second sun ,as showed on his live feeds ,also claiming NASA is hiding something ,my first thought was that he is sarcastic and taking the piss out of us ,he never went on to the object in question ,a bit fishy i think ?? i know Dill is clouded with Jesus and anything Nibiru is the Messiah ,not sure of that .Anyway i rang Learmonth Observatory again and asked them is there a second sun ,she couldnt answer of course and she says no one is presently here ,however she gave me a number ,turned out to be a cafe in Sydney ,{i asked if i could talk to someone about the sun ,she thought i was mad !!},I rang Learmonth back and she gave me the correct number {its Learmonths Sydney office 02 92138000}I called ......He hasnt heard of anything near the sun at present{i did mention Dill and Paul}however he conceded that there is a second sun but too far out at present ,ill ring my local astronomer at Mt Cootha again[im sure he thinks ive gone mad ..er}stay tuned if anything comes to light i will share ,and hello to you Lyn hope your doing well

Kyirrie

• Trusted Member
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2016, 04:27:13 PM »
Hi Craig,
My internet is still bog hence the  delay in reply  >:(
Sounds like they're still dancing around the subject a bit doesn't it, which would suggest to me they know what the truth is, that it's all real, but maybe considering what has happened to other astronomers dealing with the planet x subject (eg, apparent suicides & other mysterious deaths), maybe they don't want to let too much out in case they end up in a body bag  :(   The reactions you are getting to your questions seem pretty standard. Good luck with your investigations regardless Craig, I really hope you find some answers.
Unfortunately I haven't had much time to do much of anything of late as my father passed away 2 weeks ago and I am flat out clearing everything out of his unit and tidying up loose ends. Had to hire a mini storage shed to put his things in. We had a viewing for my dad's sister on Monday this week and he was cremated Wednesday. Still have to sort out bank accounts, pay the funeral directors soon and have to organise cleaners to do a final clean before I hand the keys over.
As if that wasn't enough, my son's ex who has him over a barrel at present with an AVO (he hasn't a violent bone in his body!), can't see his kids and is homeless because of the AVO (it's complicated 
>:( ),  because she's a vindictive cow and a mental case to boot (literally!);  has finally decided to let my husband come and get my son's stuff after 2 months, and we have to look after his cat too, (I already have 4 cats) so we have had to fit that in with everything else  >:( But like I mentioned to Yowbarb in a PM, what is important is keeping things in perspective, because in the big scheme of things all of that crap is just that...crap. What is important is planning ahead for whatever will eventuate because I don't think we have a lot of time to think about it and plan. Even though I worry about my son and his situation and am still grieving over my dad, I still have to prep with all my hubby and kids in mind and the grandkids I have access to, as they don't know what's really going on. When those new heavenly bodies start appearing over the horizon in a way that we can't ignore them, then all that legal crap is just going to fly right out my window, it will be of no importance and it will be every man for himself. That's the way I look at it anyway. I'm going through the everyday motions, but always with the bigger picture in the back of my mind. I think that's all we can do.
Ok my friend, well I must get back to sorting some more of dad's stuff. Will be keeping a watchout for anything. Wishing you all the best Craig :)
Kind regards,
Lyn

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2016, 06:57:38 PM »
Hello u folks , just a quick note , been following Steve o and dill m , both I believe at this stage are following flares and too hell bent on J C  , I rang my observatory again , I'm not popular there , he told me that Venus is next to the sun at present ? Food for thought , hey guys I'm just searching for answers , only real answers !!

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2016, 07:02:34 PM »
Oh btw my observatory is in Brisbane Mt Cootha

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2016, 07:18:45 PM »
And Learmonth in West Aussie

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2016, 07:07:01 PM »
My astronomers and there is 4 of them at Mt Cootha in Brissie Qld Aust told me that nibiru is a fuelled myth by Americans mainly , he told me if a planet system is in play we would have gravity pull , couldn't argue cause we don't , Venus is next to the sun at present causing confusion , Mercury is in the mix as well ,can any of yous debunk me or them , if not I'd have to say it's all fuelled nonsense , especially all the Jesus crap getting around , we Aussies aren't religious !!!! Not here to offend just searching for the RealDeal

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2016, 10:09:54 AM »
if a planet system is in play we would have gravity pull , couldn't argue cause we don't

How do you know that we don't?  With the Sun and Moon being out of place frequently, something is moving something.  Magnetic interactions could be stronger than gravity interactions, and the Zetas say that is what is causing the wobble of the Earth's axis of rotation, which in turn is causing the wild weather, jet stream anomalies, and other effects.

Another statement by the Zetas, more controversial, is that Earth has been stationary in the August position of its orbit for a few years , and the Council of Worlds has been tilting the Earth to simulate the seasons.  I know of only one item of physical proof of that - comparison of an odd-shaped solar flare as seen from cameras on Earth and by one of the Sun-facing satellites.

Another factor is that the orbital velocity of the Moon is not sufficient to keep it from falling, according to current theories about gravity and centrifugal force.  (Unless it is hollow, perhaps.)  The Zetas claim that a gravitational repulsive force, currently not known to human knowledge, accounts for that.  (The repulsive force does not vary as the inverse square of the distance like the attractive force does; it becomes significant only at closer distances.)

OK, so if the astronomers claim that science proves that PX does not exist, but we see it and feel its' effects, then either science is incomplete or does not apply to this situation, or the astronomers are either uninformed, lying, or in denial.

My guess is that they are lying in order to avoid assassination by the cover-up operation.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 10:31:49 AM by Jimfarmer »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2016, 10:34:38 AM »
My astronomers and there is 4 of them at Mt Cootha in Brissie Qld Aust told me that nibiru is a fuelled myth by Americans mainly , he told me if a planet system is in play we would have gravity pull , couldn't argue cause we don't
If a planet system is in play, i.e., if a planet system has moved into our solar system and is affecting the planets in our solar system, particularly Earth, we would have a gravity pull.  That part I agree with. 

There is a short equation describing gravitational attraction between two bodies, whether it be between our sun, Sol,  and Earth, or between two humans occupying space a given distance from one another.  The equation states that the gravitational attraction between the two bodies is inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.    Thus, the longer the distance between them, the smaller the attraction, and conversely, the shorter the distance between them, the larger the attraction or pull.

If a planet or other large body having mass had/has moved into our solar system, (ignoring any magnetic influences) then that body and Earth would be attracting each other, and moving closer to each other.  So how could the average person without high-tech equipment detect it?  They couldn't. 

You are certainly free to believe that "nibiru is a fuelled myth by Americans mainly". 

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2016, 12:36:38 AM »
Hi Jim and Ilinda , thank you for your opinions , gees Jim id have to say the brissie astronomers aren't liars , that maybe over the top any info I'm given is just from research , not from me personally , I always thought this is a forum to discuss and say how we feel about things , never my intention to offend ,also the astronomers said no way can 4 to 5 planets / objects come into range with the earth and seek around so to speak , I've found cause I'm negative no ones listens to me , and the end of the day I just don't see Planet X , yet

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2016, 07:57:01 AM »
Hi Jim and Ilinda , thank you for your opinions , gees Jim id have to say the brissie astronomers aren't liars , that maybe over the top any info I'm given is just from research , not from me personally , I always thought this is a forum to discuss and say how we feel about things , never my intention to offend ,also the astronomers said no way can 4 to 5 planets / objects come into range with the earth and seek around so to speak , I've found cause I'm negative no ones listens to me , and the end of the day I just don't see Planet X , yet
I'm not offended.  It is good to know though that your four astronomers can rest assured that there is "nothing to see here folks.... let's move along.".

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!