Author Topic: Social and economic disruption  (Read 5628 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Social and economic disruption
« on: December 17, 2010, 12:59:11 PM »
This from an e-mail to me today.  Can anyone confirm any of this?

[start quote]
---- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 1:12 PM
Subject: What U.S. Mainstream Media is hidding

Recently I have observed much activity worldwide that you will not hear about on the Disinfo networks of CNN, FOX and NBC news. There has been massive rioting, Protests and Strikes occurring the past week in Russia, France, Czech Republic, Spain, France, Belgium, Greece and elsewhere. It has escalated to a point where people on a large scale have had enough with the suppression and falling economy of their country. Airports, Public Transportation and even Waste management services have been forced to shut down as a result of this uprising in these countries. Is it good to riot? No but I can sympathize with these people as they have been pushed to the very limit of their way of life. What does this mean for the people of the United States? I feel as Art Bell called it The Quickening has begun and we are indeed on the cusp of something huge. Total reconstruction of the Global Complex. I have further information on the recent events if any of you want to hear more. Please watch these videos and share. I am concerned because if these actions spill over to the U.S. it would be a GREEN LIGHT for our Government to implement Marshal Law. I feel we need Civil Disobedience and a Passive Resistant Revolution but these must be executed carefully and with Tact to not give our Government any reason to place a full scale Police State upon us how ever the Domino Effect has begun around the World as a result of the massive unrest.

Aaron McCollum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnMq6SG9k4U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrTui2D8_9o
http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=13400
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ0wgefcAOg
[end quote]

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: Social and economic disruption
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 01:07:30 PM »
One major difference. They have had their guns taken away.  ed

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 08:58:12 AM »
Ed you are right, here if they enact nationwide marshall law, it would very shortly be a all out war. I want change (more freedom and choice) but I do not think anyone will ever really be ready for that. It would be a hell that would make the civil war look tame and small, the country would lose all identity people would not know what or who to support fragmented commands. It would be a little like the movie the Postman the years before the movie's time frame took place a bad bad place. I hope that does not happen!!!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 09:00:38 AM by Nathan »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 09:22:04 AM »
How true. It would be difficult to enact Martial Law here, as every other household has at least one gun, and someone willing to use it. Our Constitution does not allow our military to operate inside the USA, except for the Patriot Act. FEMA, and Homeland Security have unlimited power inside our borders, making them powerful. But they are not Military, per se. I try to picture trying to initiate martial law in Kentucky, Tennessee, or West Virginia. Big price to pay.

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 10:01:41 AM »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 11:01:02 AM »
Nathan, as many here know, that is the spirit of the Americans, and what makes us different. Notice there is no mention of color, creed, race, religion, or location. Those that think they can remove the Americans from this planet, are delusional.  ed

fox

• Members
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 04:06:43 PM »
But they exist (the folks who want to take us down) and they have nothing but my contempt. We are SO FAR from
perfect but when I look around the world and into history I cannot find any MAJOR country that has done any better.

fox

alaskanwinter

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 07:48:14 PM »
Well I would hardly say this was suppressed knowledge.  It has been on the front page.

What I find interesting is the obvious people overlook in this.  In the photage of the rioting in Italy if you look close you will see that some of the 'police' are actually wearing insignia for the 'Guardia di Finanza''...literally the bankers guards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardia_di_Finanza

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 08:07:25 PM »
Not a good sign.  ed

The Heretic

• Trusted Member
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 08:55:12 AM »
http://www.npr.org/2011/01/30/133331809/rising-food-prices-can-topple-governments-too?ft=1&f=1001

I first heard of this about 4 months ago, after hearing about what has happen in Egypt how long and what will it take to do the same thing here?

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 06:01:13 PM »
Um, I suppose I can park this here.  Kind of makes sence.  My Brother-In-Law, believe it or not, found this video and I can't stop watching it.  Very political and I'm sorry, but it is truein my opinion.  Wouldn't it be awesome if we actually conducted business with such candor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_ds1xQmD4
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 06:04:02 PM by JKB »
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 05:30:09 AM »
Um, I suppose I can park this here.  Kind of makes sence.  My Brother-In-Law, believe it or not, found this video and I can't stop watching it.  Very political and I'm sorry, but it is truein my opinion.  Wouldn't it be awesome if we actually conducted business with such candor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_ds1xQmD4

Excellent video!!  Thanks for posting JKB!

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2014, 09:18:36 AM »
Parts of a channeling dated 2/Jul/14 at http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/matthew02-07-14.html :

[start extracts]
Many who cited situations in the Mideast, Ukraine, Hong Kong, and some countries in Africa, eastern Europe and Latin America expressed concerns similar to this excerpt from one reader’s email: So where is all of this new light and energy that is supposed to be hitting the earth and changing everything? I just find things getting worse and worse.

The light is changing everything that isn’t serving the best interests of Earth and her light-receptive residents, and what appears to be “getting worse and worse” is many generations of conflicting ideologies at boiling point. Everyone is being affected positively or negatively by the ever-increasing light and everything going on within individuals, which is what determines their reactions to happenings, is the natural result of heightened vibrations. As light continues to pour in and lightworkers on the planet keep generating more, gradually the boil will ebb to a simmer and ultimately to “still waters.”

At this stage of global activity, however, there is tumultuous disagreement, and worries abound about what next will be reported on the “news.” Your world is awash in information, but the majority of the populace has no idea whatsoever about pre-birth agreements and soul contracts, the dark and light forces, the purpose of karma and multiple lifetimes, or the importance of balance. They don’t know that their ancestors are from other civilizations; massive assistance is being given by extraterrestrials; or wild storms, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions are Earth’s ways of ridding herself of negativity. They don’t know that she has been on an ascension course for more than seven decades or that the speed and scope of planetary changes are unprecedented in this universe, and they know nothing about Earth’s Golden Age. You do know all of that and much more.
The energy momentum keeps strengthening the forcefulness of all thoughts and feelings, so we repeat our guidance to not think of needful conditions with a heavy heart; instead, envision Earth within golden-white light so this image and your desire for benevolent changes go out into the universe and return with additional light.
Souls in desperate circumstances are experiencing what they chose to complete third density karmic lessons and evolve spiritually and consciously, and your society can rally as ONE to uplift the lives of those who are suffering. Your steadfastness in the light is undergirding the move toward that rally, and light beamed to Earth from other civilizations is aiding your endeavors to transform your world. \
This leads to our addressing the numerous queries that can be summed up thusly: How can this be the Golden Age with darkness still in control? Darkness is not in control, and again we refer to previously offered information because it is the case now as much as when originally stated:

First we say, everything going on in your world is in response to the ever-increasing vibrations, and along with evident progress, you are seeing the remnants of what naturally follows the departure of darkness. Free from that shroud of negativity, individuals no longer are acting under its ponderous influence, but rather in line with deeply-rooted religious, political or philosophical convictions, and occasionally from deranged mental functioning that is intensified by the prevailing vibrations.
[end extracts]
-------------------------------------

My comment:  The socio-economic system has many interlocking components with nonlinear behaviors.  Just like in complex mechanical and electronic systems, an energy flow from outside causes much uncoordinated reactions, vibrations, and extreme surges until finally some components break or burn.  Then the disturbances in the changed system dampen until a new equilibrium is attained.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2015, 09:38:20 AM »
Here are a couple snippets from an Internet site that I consider to be of low credibility, http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=27599  The snippets could be true, though.

[start extracts]
POOFness for SEP 13
IN MARCH 2014, A NEW AND COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED BUYER OF US TREASURIES (IN BELGIUM) WAS BUYING TENS OF BILLIONS IN US PAPER WEEKLY, AND NOBODY KNEW WHO OR WHY.

A YEAR LATER, THE WEBSITE HYPERLINK "http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-08/mystery-buyer-us-treasurys-revealed"  ...  CONFIRMED THAT THE IDENTITY OF THE BUYER WAS CHINA. NOW CHINA DOES NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY, SO WHO IN CHINA WAS DOING THIS? THE ANSWER IS THE CHINA FAMILY TO ENSURE THAT THE US DOLLAR MAINTAINS VALUE AS WHEN THE CRUNCH COMES. OTHERS WOULD JUST DUMP THE TREASURIES AND ECONOMIC RUIN WOULD HAPPEN IN THE US. THE CHINA FAMILY HAS NO INTEREST IN SEEING THE US FALL ON ITS FACE, AND THAT IS THE REASON FOR THEM TO DO THIS IN PREPARATION FOR THIS CRUNCH, AND TO PREVENT DUMPING AND THE DESTRUCTION THAT WOULD FOLLOW.  [See Note]
FUKUSHIMA IS STILL THE MAJOR ISSUE RIGHT NOW. THE CORES HAVE MELTED THROUGH THE CASEMENT AND HAVE HIT THE AQUIFERS. MILLIONS OF GALLONS OF RADIOACTIVE WATER IS BEING PUT OUT TO SEA EVERY MONTH, AND THE PACIFIC OCEAN IS SILENT. FISH ARE DEAD. WHALES ARE DEAD AND DYING. SO ARE THE SURFERS ON THE CALIFORNIA COAST. THEY ARE LOSING HAIR, AND GETTING REAL SICK. ... AND IT MAY BE THAT THIS SPORT WILL DIE OFF COMPLETELY NOW.
[end extracts]

Note:  One or more of the Dragon Families?  From Quan Yin's stash?  So, that is what is delaying the financial collapse.  How long can that continue?  Until some other event supersedes?  If so, then it must be soon.  Here is the message that is coming to me: from the Family's perspective, to sit on a stash of money (probably gold) while the world economy collapses would create karma as well as bad physical repercussions, so it is better to use that resource to delay the collapse while more people become aware of, informed about, and prepared for Ascension, because money/gold will be useless afterwards anyway (after the collapse and after Ascension, both).  -- Jim

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2015, 12:44:05 PM »
Jim, thanks for posting this. I joined that internet group many years ago. (The one which the post originated from.)
I do take some of the political content on the site with a grain of salt or throw it out entirely - but overall the site is truthful. What I mean is IMHO the purpose of the group and the site is for real.
RE what you posted, as quoted by rumormille: That is what was posted on the group site...I read it last night, on there.
Honestly I don't know how much of that content from that post is true.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 03:01:04 PM by Yowbarb »