Author Topic: Easy inexpensive ways to get stronger  (Read 11433 times)

steedy

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
Re: Easy inexpensive ways to get stronger
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2012, 09:15:54 AM »
My doctor never said anything because his only concern is cholesterol.  Even though it improved overall, that's all he talks about.  I'm going to get another doctor because I'm tired of telling him what labs to order and what to do.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2012, 05:06:05 PM »
My doctor never said anything because his only concern is cholesterol.  Even though it improved overall, that's all he talks about.  I'm going to get another doctor because I'm tired of telling him what labs to order and what to do.

You are right, it is absolutely true some doctors are far more conscientious than others.
Also when confronted with a problem a good doc will treat it aggressively instead of letting it get worse...
The other thing is...if they cannot diagnose something they do some reading or consult with other doctors
or refer.
Steedy, good luck.

npe1pas

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2012, 05:34:05 PM »
Do you know something to help boost your thyroid?  I just got my labwork results today and found my TSH dropped by 2 points since last year.

I think I missed your post. Aside from doing what your MD says, you could check with a alternative med doc too...
Kelp, iodized sea salt - these are known to help.
Let us know what you find out. Will be posting more...
I may need to address that too. It doesn't always show up on the lab tests...
- Yowbarb

What Barb said

And stay away from Soy.  I've managed to find a Cardiologist who is also a Naturopath.  He tells me that, although soy is a good source of plant based protein, it will also bind up the natural thyroid that you are making. I've been on a natural thyroid supplement (doc prescribed) for two years now and I no longer freeze when the temps drop below 50 degree F and my energy level is much better.

steedy

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2012, 09:24:57 AM »
I read somewhere that exercising will help boost your thyroid.  So I've been walking almost everyday (2 miles) and lifting my free weights and doing some core strengthening.  It's really not much at all, except the walking, but at least it's something.  I forgot about the iodized salt.  That could help a lot because I normally don't add salt when cooking or eating, so maybe an occasional shake wouldn't hurt.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2012, 01:10:14 PM »
Do you know something to help boost your thyroid?  I just got my labwork results today and found my TSH dropped by 2 points since last year.

Steedy, I think I missed your post. Aside from doing what your MD says, you could check
with a alternative med doc too...
Kelp, iodized sea salt - these are known to help.
Let us know what you find out. Will be posting more...
I may need to address that too. It doesn't always show up on the lab tests...
- Yowbarb

What Barb said

And stay away from Soy.  I've managed to find a Cardiologist who is also a Naturopath.  He tells me that, although soy is a good source of plant based protein, it will also bind up the natural thyroid that you are making. I've been on a natural thyroid supplement (doc prescribed) for two years now and I no longer freeze when the temps drop below 50 degree F and my energy level is much better.

npe1pas thanks for the info. I didn't know that about soy.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2012, 03:17:21 PM »
I just started again on the sublingual B12. I had been pretty devoid of energy...I think I feel better now.
Going to get more liquid vitamin minerals with blue green algae, garlic chlorella, etc. I have been out of that.
I recommend liquids like that...

steedy

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2012, 11:01:24 AM »
I can't take too much of the B vitamins.  They would keep me up all night!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2012, 01:30:16 PM »
Daughter gave me new info today she says people need to walk barefoot on sand, concrete slabs
dirt or grass regularly to discharge out the built up harmful energy from cellphones, Wi Fi etc.
Only reason not doing it yet I need the diatomaceous earth to get rid of the ants out there.
Note: Get Animal Grade and put it on kitchen counters, etc. Follow directions.
EARTH GROUNDING VIDEO below,
Yowbarb

earth grounding video demonstrates EMFs in the body on a meter and shows how walking on grass
and earth alleviate the body of the energy build up. Get some diatamacious and spend more time outdoors!!!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBxOQuXLENA

How much "dirty" electricity is your body absorbing? Part one of two
Anand from EarthingOz.com.au demonstrates how to measure EMF's or "dirty" electricity in the human body and how to dramatically reduce exposure using Earthin...

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2012, 07:18:17 PM »
Very interesting and informative Barb, Thanks!  (Say thanks to your daughter for me as well please.)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2012, 11:04:35 PM »
Very interesting and informative Barb, Thanks!  (Say thanks to your daughter for me as well please.)

Yes, it is, mind blowing stuff...
Hopefully my daughter will join us here...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2012, 06:28:00 PM »
Not sure if I posted this already here. 'scuse it if a repeat.
- Yowbarb
.....................................................................................

Sent to me:
"Here's that earth grounding video I told you about which demonstrates EMFs in the body on a meter and shows how walking on grass and earth alleviate the body of the energy build up. Get some diatamacious and spend more time outdoors!!!." 

VIDEO Link:  http://youtu.be/zBxOQuXLENA   8:38

Anand from EarthingOz.com.au demonstrates how to measure EMF's or "dirty" electricity in the human body and how to dramatically reduce exposure using Earthin...

Uploaded by EarthingOz on Oct 2, 2011
Anand from EarthingOz.com.au demonstrates how to measure EMF's or "dirty" electricity in the human body and how to dramatically reduce exposure using Earthing technology. Part one of two

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2012, 05:59:15 AM »
Ironically late last night I saw a story about a movement to increasing the allowable levels
of radiation in cell phones.  >:(
A giant step backwards and I hope it does not happen. Also on HLN News this AM Robin Meade
and the other gal reporter were saying "allowing more radiation, huh?!" 
All I can say is, "Say what?!!!"
Also they mentioned this is happening at the same time a heated debate is going on and a big push to raise the safety standards of the amount of radiation we are hit with with our phones, wifi etc.
Trying to find actual news story now...
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2012, 06:22:47 AM »
Well, the one story I found is rubbish. This is contrary to what the English former military
former intelligence former head of microwave weaponry SAID.
(His video farther below in post.)
http://hexus.net/mobile/news/general/43549-us-gov-ac-recommends-fcc-mobile-radiation-reassesment/

Here is one I might not have posted, it is over 2 hours long. - Yowbarb

Barrie Trower: Dangers and Lethality of Microwave Technology (2010)

VIDEO LINK:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLWRdkxKXiw&feature=colike

Nov 19, 2011

Interview with Barrie Trower November 13, 2010.
Barrie Trower is a former Royal Navy microwave weapons expert and former cold-war captured spy debriefer for the UK Intelligence Services. Mr Trower is a conscionable whistle-blower who lectures around the world on hidden dangers from microwave weapons and every-day microwave technologies such as mobile-phones and WiFi. Mr Trower has also repeatedly assisted the UK Police Fedration in their struggle to protect police officers from Tetra/Air-Band radio-communications systems that are harmful to health. [CONTINUES]

ALSO: See previously posted videos.
http://hexus.net/mobile/news/general/43549-us-gov-ac-recommends-fcc-mobile-radiation-reassesment/  news.

Videos previously posted,

The BioInitiative Report - Biological Standards for Wireless   38:14

LINK: http://youtu.be/7tZDor-_co0

VIDEO Link:  http://youtu.be/zBxOQuXLENA   8:38

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2012, 09:40:05 PM »
On the weekend I went down to the beach and waded around. No cell near me...
Barefoot on the sand for quite a while on and off. I felt ten times stronger just doing that.
It had been a long time since I went barefoot in the sand and in the salt water.
I do feel I was discharging microwave energy...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2012, 10:54:56 AM »
A lot of people reading here are probably familiar with the various frequencies which strenthen the
human body, mind and soul. I don't claim to be an expert, but am looking into all this.
Below here are a couple videos about two of the best frequencies, 432 Hz and 528 Hz (DNA repair frequency)
For now just two videos, the notes are long.
1.   frequency 528 Hz (DNA repair frequency ?) : NO MUSIC single tone 5:32

2.   How to tune your guitar to 432 hz, and 444/528 hz (Original Song "Cardinal" in 444 hz afterwards) 11:46

Also posted some music and notes in the Planet X Flyby Music Topic, in Post It All And Let Blog Sort It Out Board.   :)
- Yowbarb

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

528 Hz (DNA repair frequency

VIDEO Link:  http://youtu.be/tgMQOAWeVs0

528 Hz, the frequency for transformation and DNA repair.

http://www.unisonicascension.com/solfeggio/
There is a special sound and color of love according to Dr. Horowitz, a Harvard-trained award-winning investigator. Broadcasting the right frequency can help open your heart, prompt peace, and hasten healing. "We now know the love signal, 528 Hertz, is among the six core creative frequencies of the universe because math doesn't lie, the geometry of physical reality universally reflects this music; these findings have been independently derived, peer reviewed, and empirically validated," Dr. Horowitz says.

Horowitz & Puleo: Healing Codes for the Biological apocalypse, Idaho 1999.

The third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA - the genetic blueprint upon which life is based! MI - 528 Hz - relates to crown chakra. Dr Puleo suggests an association with DNA integrity.

The regular "C" that we all know of in this culture (which is from the diatonic scale of do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do) is not the 528 Hz frequency "C.
A regular "C" vibrates at a frequency of 523.3 Hz.
The "C" of 528 Hz used for DNA repair is part of an ancient scale called the Solfeggio Scale.
Friday, July 18, 2008
A Musical Score for Disease
http://www.technologyreview.com/Biotech/21094/page2/
Converting genetic activity into music may be a way to monitor health.
By Jennifer Chu
When set to music, colon cancer sounds kind of eerie. That's the finding of Gil Alterovitz, a research fellow at Harvard Medical School who is developing a computer program that translates protein and gene expression into music. In his acoustic translation, harmony represents good health, and discord indicates disease.
----------------------------------------

Electricity sparks stem-cell transformation

THE activity of stem cells, prized for their ability to differentiate into
any cell type in the body, has been controlled by manipulating cellular
electrical signals.

At present, researchers expose stem cells to nutrients and growth factors to
trigger differentiation and control what type of cell they will become. But
when Michael Levin of Tufts University, Boston, and colleagues discovered
voltage changes in adult human stem cells as the cells naturally differentiated into fat and bone, they wondered if changing the voltage could control a cell's fate.
Sure enough, when they blocked ion flow in a fresh batch of cells, differentiation was suppressed, while adding chemicals that increase the voltage across cell membranes sped up their transformation (PLoS ONE, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0003737).

The group hopes to use this method to more precisely control stem cell differentiation, perhaps in future when using the cells to build organs for transplantation. As fat and bone cells produced different voltage patterns
during differentiation, electricity might be used to produce these cell types.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20026865.500-electricity-sparks-stemce
ll-transformation.html?DCMP=OTC-rss&nsref=online-news
Healthy lifestyle triggers genetic changes: study
http://www.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/idUSN1628897920080618?sp=true

Comprehensive lifestyle changes including a better diet and more exercise and meditation can lead not only to a better physique, but also to swift and dramatic changes at the genetic level, U.S. researchers said.

Can genetic information be controlled by light?
http://www.physorg.com/news142859091.html
Published: 12:04 EST, October 10, 2008
The DNA Mystery: Scientists Stumped By "Telepathic" Abilities
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2009/09/the-dna-mystery-scientists-baffl...
How Terahertz Waves Tear Apart DNA
A new model of the way the THz waves interact with DNA explains how the damage is done and why evidence has been so hard to gather.

Source: http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/24331/
"Sound Bullets" to Zap Off Tumors?
Source: National Geographic
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/04/100405-sound-bullets-acoustic...
Dr. Michael O. (2008) Autopsies Reveal Changes To DNA In Major Depression And Suicide:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080730140932.htm
Category:
Science & Technology

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How to tune your guitar to 432 hz, and 444/528 hz (Original Song "Cardinal" in 444 hz afterwards)
Published on Mar 16, 2012 by boudah2013

Video Link:  http://youtu.be/0Okjb_JqGAU

I was researching how to tune to these frequencies with my guitar and didn't see many good explanations on how to, so I threw this vid together, I hope it helps someone.

A good source of info about our standard 440 Hz tuning:
http://web.mac.com/len15/MUSICAL_CULT_CONTROL/Leonard_G._Horowitz.html

Why is music at 432Hz so important?

432hz vibrates on the principals of the golden mean PHI ratio and Fibonacci series, which is the mathmatical formula and the movement that all living things on this planet follow.
Fibonacci sequence appears in Indian mathematics, and is in connection with the ancient Sanskrit language.
432 hz unifies the properties of light, time, space, matter, gravity and magnetism with biology, the DNA code and consciousness.

432hz Natural Tuning has profound effects on consciousness and also on the cellular level of our bodies.

By retuning musical instruments and using concert pitch at 432 hertz instead of 440 hertz, your atoms and DNA starts to resonate in harmony with the PHI spiral of nature.

What is 528 hz?

It is an Ancient Solfeggio Frequency. 'What's that'

The Solfeggio healing tones were used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The frequencies produced by these chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung during religious masses. Dr. Joseph Puleo rediscovered these powerful frequencies as described in the book "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse" by Dr. Leonard Horowitz.

Each of the ancient Solfeggio Tones listed below contain the exact frequency to balance our energy, when delivered, they reinforce the balance required by each chakra to maintain complete energetic balance ultimately facilitating the transformation that match each frequency.

The Seven Solfeggio Frequencies:

UT -- 396 Hz -- "Liberating Guilt and Fear, Grounding"

RE -- 417 Hz -- "Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change"

MI -- 528 Hz -- "Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)"

FA -- 639 Hz -- "Connecting/Relationships"

SOL -- 741 Hz -- "Expression/Solutions"

LA -- 852 Hz -- "Awakening Intuition/Spiritual Balance"

TI -- 963 Hz -- "Communication with Divine, Higher Dimensions"

So tuning to 444 hz, is a harmonic equivalent to 528 hz...

How???

On the piano A-444 Hz (C5) is 528 Hz.

Now tune them guitars an get out there an jam!!! ;-)

For info on Solfeggio Frequency Practices and FREE Downloads join Ascension Boot Camp FB Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/-Ascension-Boot-Camp-/305520732797721

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!