Author Topic: Web Bot  (Read 37006 times)

noproblemo2

Web Bot
« on: January 28, 2011, 11:36:56 AM »
Thought this might be interesting to sort out those reports from them on the coming issues we are facing.
Web Bot
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Web Bot, or the Web Bot Project, refers to an Internet bot software program that is claimed to be able to predict future events by tracking keywords entered on the Internet. It was created in 1997, originally to predict stock market trends.[1] The creator of the Web Bot Project, Clif High, along with his associate George Ure, who call themselves "The Time Monks",[2] keep the technology and algorithms largely secret and sell the predictions via the website halfpasthuman.com.

lwnottingham

• Trusted Member
  • Thats no moon......its a space station!
Re: Web Bot
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 12:03:36 PM »
Found this interesting article on the solar cycle from halfpasthuman.com

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/solnums.html

Leigh

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 11:26:58 AM »
Last night I browsed the halfpasthuman.com website, and after reading several articles, decided to give up my Saturday matinee this week and spend the $10 USD to purchase their latest publication: "January 19, 2011 through to Spring 2012". After reading 19 of 43 pages before hitting the sack, I was surprised the publication touched on so many different topics. The author's sense of humor was appealling, which made the read a little easier. Although I'm only halfway through the report, I currently question whether the money would have been better spent on the matinee (the jury is still out).  Be advised if only 25% of what I've read so far comes true, the next few months will become busier for all residents of this planet as some big-time droppings are predicted to hit the air blowing mechanism sooner than you can say "oh crap". :o
Live long and prosper!

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 11:53:48 AM »
VI, I also have read it and reading again for the 3rd time as I printed it out so have highlighted the "events" for if/when they occur. Only time will tell.
Yes, you are right "only time will tell". While reading the report, did it almost feel like reading a Nostradamus quatrain to you? It felt that way to me many times.
Live long and prosper!

noproblemo2

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 06:49:53 AM »

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 07:11:12 AM »
VI, I also have read it and reading again for the 3rd time as I printed it out so have highlighted the "events" for if/when they occur. Only time will tell.
Yes, you are right "only time will tell". While reading the report, did it almost feel like reading a Nostradamus quatrain to you? It felt that way to me many times.
Yes it did/does for sure !!!!
I finished the last 20 pages of the "novel" last night (my first full read) and really appreciate the author's sense of humor. I’m planning to use Susan's suggestions to print it, highlight the projected major events, and subsequently create a summarized outline of those events. Will track if / when the predicted events occur & compare notes with you, Susan.
Although this report is long and at times challenging to read / digest, I believe it is worth the $10 USD.  I won't mind being deprived of seeing the Matinee "Gone With The Wind" (again) this Saturday. But again, there’s always next weekend since NFL football won’t be available until July.  >:(
Live long and prosper!

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 07:00:13 AM »
...  I hope someone will be able to post web bot predictions here soon.
Trust me, the $10 USD is well worth the fee to read the report.

I believe all of the web bot reports are copyrighted material. The report I read was written in a way that reminded me of how Nostradamus wrote his quatrains; the predictions may be interpreted differently by different readers. As a result of potential copyright laws and the way the latest report was written, rather than speculate on my interpretations from the report, I'd prefer to wait and see how accurate their predictions are between December 2010 - June 2011.
Live long and prosper!

noproblemo2

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 07:17:26 AM »
I did spend that 10.00 and I totally agree it is well worth the investment especially since a lot of what is in it is now occuring. And yes it is protected material. But open discussions after reading it will be good.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 07:27:53 AM »
I did spend that 10.00 and I totally agree it is well worth the investment especially since a lot of what is in it is now occuring. And yes it is protected material. But open discussions after reading it will be good.

VillageIdiot and BajaSusan what is the link for a person to pay that $10 fee and get the report?
How often do they do a report and sell it?
Interested in seeing these.
- Yowbarb

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 07:34:32 AM »
VillageIdiot and BajaSusan what is the link for a person to pay that $10 fee and get the report?
How often do they do a report and sell it?
Interested in seeing these.
- Yowbarb
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/  click on the [Buy Now] button.

I believe they have been publishing 2 - 3 reports annually.
Live long and prosper!

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2011, 11:04:16 AM »
NOTE: This is my second attempt posting this because some auto log-off feature appears to be enabled causing users to loose their work after hitting the [Post] button. This has been happening since this site was moved a few weeks ago.  :'(

I did spend that 10.00 and I totally agree it is well worth the investment especially since a lot of what is in it is now occurring. And yes it is protected material. But open discussions after reading it will be good.
Here are a few big ticket predictions I recall from reading the last report published January 25, 2011 (Susan, please correct me if I incorrectly summarized these items):

1. US economic collapse.
2. Worldwide food shortages causing riots, including U.S.
3. A "General" publicly addressing the nation (i.e. presidential fireside chat) with some major news.
4. The fall of the Catholic Church.
5. Time to eat a slice of pie (the author apparently loved eating pie).

Should I disappear in the near future for "no apparent reason" please heed that as a warning not to share any additional information from the Web Bot reports.  :o
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 11:19:48 AM by VillageIdiot »
Live long and prosper!

noproblemo2

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 11:41:45 AM »
Those are "some" of the highlights for certain. The economy collapse is nearly inevitable at this point unfortunately, hence my reason for investing in food, seeds and water for the future, which covers the food shortages also. Would also recommend some for of personal protection to have in place for when this sets in.

Terigaddy

Re: Web Bot - Interview on Veritas Show
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 11:48:17 AM »
Listen to the Web Bot master Clif High on Veritas Show

http://www.veritasshow.com/pastshows.html

11/5/2010

Excellent information.

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 12:14:07 PM »
This show with Cliff High is more recent. It "aired" on March 28, 2011:
http://bbnworldnews.com/newspost/new-webbot-predictions-cliff-high-on-truth-frequency/

Cliff seems to be a regular guest on truth frequency. All of their shows are archived and available for download: http://truthfrequencyradio.com
Live long and prosper!

Bill

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 12:40:34 PM »
Its interesting that it should mention a general, If I remember correctly one of Nostradamus predictions said Mabus would be the cause of world war, How about the secretary of the navy? Very scary!