Author Topic: de-coding crop circles  (Read 8649 times)

Scales

de-coding crop circles
« on: February 07, 2011, 09:31:35 AM »
This paper by Freddy Silva earns my applause as one of the finest written regarding the circles.

It is well worth a thorough read.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2010i.html

ASEEKERTOO

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
Re: de-coding crop circles
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 01:24:00 PM »
This paper by Freddy Silva earns my applause as one of the finest written regarding the circles.
It is well worth a thorough read. http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2010i.html
Read every word of the article. I do not discount everything that was said in the article but for some reason
I can not get into 'Crop Circles'. I have read articles such as this one that says good information has been
translated from the circles and new inventions like antigravity has been discovered. Or that the authors have
embedded the structure code of their DNA into some of them. I can not  say 'yay' or 'nay' to that assertion. They
are fascinating and seem unexplainable; as who would get out in a field at nite and construct huge complex glyph
in a matter of hours ? I have to say I don't get it. I am an open minded skeptic.  :D

Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Montanabarb

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 02:25:19 PM »

It is well worth a thorough read.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2010i.html

First I have to state my belief that there is no way these formations are faked (except for the few which are ridiculously easy to spot.) I agree that Freddy Silva is one of the premier experts on crop circles (I have at least one of his books. Gorgeous photography.)  The formation that I believe is the one that Marshall talked about on his Sunday radio show is spellbinding. The first phase of the formation appeared July 15, 2008, at Avebury Manor near Avebury, and the second phase of the same formation on July 23, 2008. It seems to show either a comet or planet approaching earth and is quite detailed.  Experienced interpreters gave good analyses. It can be accessed in the Crop Circle Connector archives.

Another one that I have been waiting breathlessly for someone to interpret showed up between June 21 and June 30, 2009, in three phases.  The intricate glyphs are most certainly a detailed message, but all comments by observors seem to be generalities.  I wish our star friends would provide a code-book for deciphering their messages.

An intriguing formation appeared in August, 2002. It seemed to feature an alien face with a disc of ASCII binary code, containing a message that was decoded as follows:

"Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain, but still time. There is good out there. We oppose deception. Conduit closing."

I'm also intrigued about why Lawrence Rockefeller would be putting millions of dollars into studying the Crop Formations if they are a hoax.  God forbid that the Rothschild-Rockfeller Cabal gains any kind of control over this phenomenen--possibly the palette (the fields) where these formations appear.   

To anyone who is interested by the possibility that the crop circles are a means of communication with our star brethren, the membership fee to Crop Circle Connector is well worth the cost.

To Aseekertoo:  Actually some of the formations have been observed (and in at least one case, filmed), being constructed in a matter of seconds by orbs of light, and one was formed less than 1/4 of a mile from Stonehenge in broad daylight, with tourists and guides touring the stones. 

Many of the students of the formations, including me, described their first encounter with a genuine formation as an almost spiritual event, where one particular design spoke to the very soul of the observer. I could still find the formation (in the archives) that had that effect on me. 

Scales

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 08:01:28 AM »
"In order for geometry to be ‘alive’ it must be the by-product of a vibrational force such as sound or electromagnetism. Measurements taken inside the perimeter of crop circles clearly show that a heightened electromagnetic field is at work."
Freddy Silva

It is not so much the individual as it is the obvious craftsmanship and labor that has been put into the study.
A similar paper on anything else would be front page news. Or receive the "Nobel".

The difference between a responsible scientist and an irresponsible scientist is a recognition of how the information would impact affect a given culture. Genuine non-interference would demonstrate a careful release that would not negatively impact a nieve culture ruled by selfish militarism.

The vibrational measurements are very similar to those applicable to people who meditate and those who do not. Those with tinnitis and those without. Those with psychic gifts and those without.

Simply because this entity or that entity is selfish does not mean they are incapable. It is time for a higher level of discernment regarding assumptions of who makes what circle.

Polarity exists at all levels of being. Certain circles speak to certain people, as you have demonstrated.

There are 2 non-colors,... black (darkness and all colors combined) and white, (light, all color removed). In between those two states are the colors of in between.

As above, so below. As there are families of man, so too are there families of a larger perspective.

I think soon, people will be able to identify sources. Or signatures of different families. Diversity as well as polarity.

If a womans voice can shatter a glass, why can't an angels voice impress a field of grain ?

Scales

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 10:20:52 PM »
Rice is a staple of humanity. It has its roots in the water and its fruit in the air.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inter2011/java/java2011a.html

augonit

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 07:17:23 AM »
The jury's still out for me with crop circles.  I think the vast majority of them are fake and are used as an artistic expression or just for fun.  But for those rare few that may be legit, what's the purpose of them?  Why do they put things in a field only to be best seen from the sky?  Are these messages for us, or someone else?

ASEEKERTOO

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 07:44:33 AM »
I've always wondered if they weren't pieces to a puzzle. Take a picture of each one as they come along and at some point
try to join them together to make a whole. Or even to make transparencies of them and overlay them in a certain fashion and
come up with a different look........... Or even to input the pictures into a computer and make a 3D image somehow. But I don't
know....... It may even be that in order to translate them one has to have the 'Ancient Knowledge' that was written down
years ago and which the common man does not possess. Maybe even some of the writtings needed were destroyed in the Library
of Alexadria way back when. They must be translateable but for the life of me I sure can't do it. :) However I would love to go to
one and stand in the middle of it if there is a vibrational component to them.
All I am saying is my mind is still open about them and maybe one day 'I'll get it'.

augonit

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 07:56:09 AM »
That's a very interesting theory.  Someone should try to plug the images in a computer to see what comes of it.  But it would be hard to pick out the real from the fake ones.

Scales

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 08:56:22 AM »
If by fake, you mean man-made, it seems the folks who go do a somewhat decent job.

Then the question becomes, just because it is manmade, is it fake ?  There are many agendas and purposes for making a crop circle by men.

Some are obvious advertising. Some are disinfo. Some are attempted replies with communicative intentions.

There is polarity among the energies producing the "authentic" circles as well.

Some are sacred geometry. The real ones are always sacred geometry.

Just as a man may receive a spiritual message and put it into writing, so too may he produce art or a crop circle.

Overlaying them would be very interesting indeed. It has been done.

It has been said, for every illness there is a plant. Those abreast of spiritual communication know that nothing is wasted. Everything has multiple meanings.

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_chapter11.html

Montanabarb

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 11:32:24 AM »
The jury's still out for me with crop circles.  I think the vast majority of them are fake and are used as an artistic expression or just for fun.  But for those rare few that may be legit, what's the purpose of them?  Why do they put things in a field only to be best seen from the sky?  Are these messages for us, or someone else?

Auggie: Your post is full of contradictions.  If you would conduct a thorough and un-biased study, you might see the problem with your position.  "The vast majority" simply could not have been created by man. Even setting aside the impossibly short time in which most are created--and the massive sizes--the actual designs can only, as you put it, be seen from the sky.  Therefore, in order to create the flawless perfection and exacting measurements of the geometry, sometimes down to the strategic placement of just a few stalks, extensive surveying and staking--with quality equipment--would have to be completed before construction even started. In the dead of night? With no lights? Leaving no trace of disturbance in the rest of the field?  And completed by dawn? I don't think so. Some formations include as many as nine layers of stalks where the patterns intersect, perfectly placed in various directions, without breaking the stalks. In most cases that can be proven as authentic, the grain is not damaged, but bent, and it can be easily harvested by simply lowering the cutter bar on the harvesting machine (combine.)  (BTW, the fakes DO break the stalks and leave ragged edges, making them easy to identify.) I was raised on a wheat farm, and took part in the harvests for many years. Bending without breaking ripe wheat stalks is virtually impossible by our standards. They're incredibly brittle, and it would take technology mankind doesn't have.

We haven't even talked about the radiation and electronic interference inside the circles, nor discussed why the hoaxers would have as many as four teams working on the same night, in locations dozens of miles (or even continents) apart?

As to WHY--IMHO they are trying to communicate without the risk of being blown out of the sky by a militant species (us) who think we are the only game in the universe and have the right to shoot first and ask questions later.

Scales

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 03:22:43 PM »
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2009/uk2009bz.shtml#pic2

This one is a great example of a woven mat. Very difficult if not impossible for man.

The woven mat is associated with the woven grid of consciousness. The mats are symbolic and sacred to polynesians , mayans and many others.

Montanabarb

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 08:25:06 PM »
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2009/uk2009bz.shtml#pic2

This one is a great example of a woven mat. Very difficult if not impossible for man.

The woven mat is associated with the woven grid of consciousness. The mats are symbolic and sacred to polynesians , mayans and many others.

To all the doubters/debunkers: This is one of the multi-layered formations I mentioned.  I would ask that you visit the archives and study this formation (this is another that I insisted my husband view.) As you get close (ground level), this formation is absolutely breathtaking. If the artists were trying to get our attention, this one certainly does it.

Montanabarb

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2011, 09:53:36 AM »
http://www.cropcirclearchives.com/archives/2009/eastfield/eastfield2009.html

Multiple shots of the basket weave formation, July 14, 2009.    Be sure to check out the ground shots. 
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:59:14 AM by Montanabarb »

ASEEKERTOO

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2011, 10:13:54 AM »
http://www.cropcirclearchives.com/archives/2009/eastfield/eastfield2009.html
Multiple shots of the basket weave formation, July 14, 2009.    Be sure to check out the ground shots.
I clicked on it and the link is asking for a username and password. You may have to copy
one of the pictures to your pictures folder and if need be to re-size it with the paint program and attach it to a message
for us to see. Or a website with the same picture.:)

For me, i am more curious as to the interpretation or meaning of the circles. I can't see how people could make some of
them and i have not ruled them out as made by other means. Admittedly I have not researched them but maybe I will
as to scientific studies done to them. .........

« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 12:02:21 PM by ASEEKERTOO »

ASEEKERTOO

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2011, 11:15:27 AM »

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!