Author Topic: de-coding crop circles  (Read 9702 times)

Scales

Re: de-coding crop circles
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2011, 06:13:29 PM »
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/rivar/rivar2011.html

The snake is caught.

The victims apprehensive.

The outcome certain.

13 Toj, week of Noj

Jackal

ASEEKERTOO

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2011, 06:49:20 AM »
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/rivar/rivar2011.html

The snake is caught.     The victims apprehensive.    The outcome certain.
13 Toj, week of Noj Jackal 
Thanks for the writeup on the Crop Circle Scales. That was an interesting
crop circle. I noticed the Forked Symbol or Trident Symbol at the head of the
snake. In this case it seems to be for the tongue of the snake but the Symbol
is also for other meanings. There is a huge Trident near the Nazca Lines in
Peru constructed on the side of a mountain.
  Wish they would program their craft to leave Script English instead of
circles.  :D
   Ah, just thought of something. Seems like the Zeta's said that TOBACCO
was supposed to help protect people from the changes to come. Not sure
what that statement was all about but some mention was made in an article
that tobacco was supposed to protect people from something. The interviewer
made a quip that they need to start smoking.............
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 06:52:08 AM by ASEEKERTOO »
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Scales

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2011, 03:15:16 PM »
I was not aware that the zeta's ever addressed tobacco, but it fits with history.

Even when not inhaled, smoking a pipe for instance helps produce nitric oxide.

http://www.bewellbuzz.com/general/amazing-benefits-nitric-oxide/

Fireflies have it too.

I smoke organic tobacco in a cigarette form. I roll my own and use tubes made from Plant cells. If I leave the product out in the sun for an hour or so, the cigarettes turn green. Then I can smoke green cigarettes.

Tobacco is much less harmful in it's natural form. It is the chemicals in the tubes and leaf itself that are..added,...that make them nasty. Red meat from a commercial distributor is far worse for a person spiritually than tobacco.

Smoking and sweating are in many cultures. The entire universe was made from smoke.

It helps promote inter-cellular communication.

That said, it is my own direct experience as well as others that the zetas not only frown upon anything bad for the body, but have actually removed phlem or mucus caused by smoking as a way of providing confirmation of contact. It is quite eye opening and gives one pause about inhaling. When the nasal passages of a long term smoker are cleaned, it is quite obvious and beautiful.

ASEEKERTOO

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2011, 06:21:21 PM »
Hi Scales,
  The Zetas' [not sure who did the channeling and all that] had insinuated
that tobacco might protect one from the coming changes on earth. The
content of what they said is somewhere in this message found here:
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=2612.msg34959#msg34959

« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 06:23:07 PM by ASEEKERTOO »
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Scales

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2011, 10:59:06 AM »
The link is not something I find useful or credible. Doesn't sound like credible channeling. a simple search for nitric oxide and tobacco would do more.

Over the years, I have met many channels. I have myself have logged hundreds of hours listening and asking questions. It takes much discernment, and even then, it simply is not a good idea. Ultimately, if the person conducting, does not very much work hard to be in top spiritual condition, "things" bleed through and all kinds of stupid stuff happens. Cayce was decent, as was Flint, but most of the crap today is not dealing with a full deck. Problems occurr when attempting to operate outside of perameters of original gift intention or usefulness. Finding pearls is alot like panning for gold.

The zetas are overtly 50/50. For those with discernment, it is made mostly obvious on their site. Somethin for everyone there.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/silbury/Silbury2011a.html
51/49  my mistake....

without polarity the universe would be static. It's busy. But always with an edge toward the light.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:40:23 AM by Scales »

Scales

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2011, 06:39:20 AM »
Good video footage from a seasoned circle investigator.

It is worthwhile to note that one of the decans of Gemini is pheonix. This circle was laid somewhere in the middle of Gemini.

http://cropcirclereporter.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/pheonix-1262009/

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
    • n/a
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2011, 10:30:02 AM »
That was really impressive! And Beautiful 
Never Give UP! EVER

Scales

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2011, 05:07:46 AM »
  Yes, it is amazing. Pure Art.

It is interesting that he goes on and on about how the crop is laid like flowing water.

The day it was laid was E which is a water day, and symbolizes grass, and the path to destiny.

Sunnybug rhymes with funnyhug. Bugs in the sun , is aqabal. The dragonfly formation which was just previous and nearby this formation was laid on Aqabal.

http://www.artstrology.com/datecheck.php

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
    • n/a
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2012, 12:14:14 PM »
Found and interesting youtube that has an interpretation of the Mayan style crop circles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQPFgcDTxkk&feature=player_embedded

One of the things they seem to point to is the solar eclipse that is going to happen this Sunday! 5/20/2012
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2012, 01:01:02 PM »
Hmm, Very interesting Sunnybug!

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
    • n/a
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2012, 01:24:56 PM »
Yes - I found it interesting also...but wasn't sure what to make of it.
Hoping someone who understands the ancient Mayans better than I do might make a comment  :)
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

Scales

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2012, 10:47:09 AM »
Found and interesting youtube that has an interpretation of the Mayan style crop circles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQPFgcDTxkk&feature=player_embedded

One of the things they seem to point to is the solar eclipse that is going to happen this Sunday! 5/20/2012
Sunny

Videos and researchers and universities all claim this or that about the mayan calendar, but they do not know what day is today.

The solar year is well known but it is tracked by a corrupted and confusing schedule of 12 months with varying number of days.

As long as the time is referenced to the gregorian calendar, it will be very difficult to understand time as it is understood by the maya.

The calendar does not end. They found one calendar with one focus and one interpretation. There are thousands like it.

To learn the 20 days is a good start. One can not simply jump ahead and make assumptions without this simple knowledge. They should be observed each day with a keen mind and an open heart willing to avoid expectations and judgements. The energies are wholistic, and are in all things. The crop circles are highly artistic and very much display a close relationship to the variety of geometric principles that can be derived from the individual day energies and the solar energies.

The people who understand the circles do not make youtube videos or give lectures in universities.

To be orientated to the timing of the cosmos is to realize position. To realize position is to understand direction. To understand direction is to understand which way to go.

There is no mechanical means which will help with this, as the invisible transcends the material mind.

May 20th is important, but so is many dates. Each day is an amazing unfoldment of cosmic information all around each person. To be awakened, is to be in alignment with it and to understand the energies.

Learn the days, and the decans, they are the physical manifestations of the spiritual energies which form a pattern on all things know, which is a duplicate of the stars themselves.

May 20th is 10 Kan week of Ajmaq.  Manifestation of spirtual law and the kundalini energy, in the week of the Peace with Creator and the week of the ancestors.

May 21rst is more likely to be stronger energy. This day is 11 Kame. The transmutation of knowledge of the messengers and the potential for great wisdom.
http://artstrology.com/datecheck.php?m=5&d=22&y=2012&submit2=Look-Up
 The week of Ajmaq ends on 13 Qanil,.. ascension of the seed.

May 20th is also still in taurus, but this year, it seems Gemini comes early. The seven sisters are the seed of fertility and the very good time for planting. The moon will be waxing throughout the rest of the month of May and provides very good planting time.

2015 will be off the charts if people get this excited about May 20th,..

There is much excitement as people begin to pay attention to astrology. As it happens in our universe, what we focus on expands.

the false gods are being rooted out as we speak. and will continue throughout the next 3 years or so.  This venus transit will be the birth of the pheonix and the recognition of inner values in the hearts of man. The knowledge is reborn.

In order for the calendar to end, the entire universe would have to explode or implode. That is as simple as it can be put.

A turd cannot be polished. It must be recycled into useable compost.

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
    • n/a
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2012, 02:25:17 PM »
I was really hoping that you would comment on this Scales  ;D Thank You!
Was sure you would put it into perspective.
It never made sense to me that the world would end just because the calender "seemed" to, after all, it was just an end of an age. Still it is very interesting times that we live in and changes are clearly happening all the time. I check that website most days but still have much to learn and do not have true understanding.

A turd cannot be polished. It must be recycled into useable compost.

Loved your last line!! Boy is that true! Nature wastes nothing!

Thank You again!
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

Scales

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2012, 04:44:33 PM »
  it should be said,

The day information on the artstrology site is word for word as it was dictated and translated by a mayan elder under the direction of Don Alejandro and translated by his wife Elizabeth. Not everything was captured but it is the most accurate in english. Nothing was added to the translation. Time was short and people were tired. It took over 8 hours straight to do the 20 days.

That said, the turd is the gregorian calendar. People must keep in mind, that after over 500 years of genocide and the infusion of catholicism into the central american culture, that very little remains of the ancient wisdom even amongst the most well taught elders. The same systemic killing of elders that was used in north america was used there and continues in both continents.

The chinese have more as do the Hindu, but the days are the gift of the central american folks. To say, the maya know this or that, is not a good way to say it. When the maya are referenced, it is the ancient maya culture that is being referenced. Today, there is but a few who remain that have deep understanding. Much the same as the indigenous cultures here. genocide and persecution have rendered the knowledge absent.

The day information as it was given, is said to be from 4,000 bc and from the Olmecs. I suspect it is much older.

Many current "elders" are swayed by the money that comes from the hungry souls seeking knowledge. This will all change.

It is the same anywhere on the planet. Try to go to Egypt and everyone is an egyptologist and a professional guide. Go to Mexico or guatemala, and there are many elders. The only rooms left at the hotels are the honeymoon suites.

It is a huge accomplishment that the Quiche maya were able to maintain the knowledge of the days. It cost many lives.

If you learn the days, you bring honor to yourself, and the ones who died for the knowledge.

There is much which must be pieced back together. War has destroyed tons of knowledge the world once had. The way to do this is cooperation between good hearted astronomers and astrologers, scientists and spiritual people.

Fortunately, the ability to rise from the ashes is inherent in the universe. physically or spiritually. As humans we are simply a part of it.

The I-Ching is a genius work and the first 20 hexagrams are the twenty days beginning with Batz. They provide insight to actual paths. masters of minimalism.

It all started in Tibet after atlantis. Then Egypt.  Now, we have this mess, a turd we cannot polish.  Things must be discarded.  Lots to clean, pick a section.

The crop circles will help.

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2012, 06:19:51 PM »
Excellent analogy Scales, thanks so much for your valuable knowledge and input!

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!