Author Topic: Saber Rattling  (Read 7332 times)

family times41607

• View Profile
    • none
Re: Saber Rattling
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2012, 02:29:19 PM »
  Anytime the US closes the embassy, it is not a good thing.  That usually leads to war.  Another thing I look for is the military movements.  Errv is right they are on the original list.  It did not help when we arranged the deaths of Irans 3 scientists, within 3 days of each other.  As US military, and a citizen I think we need to leave people alone, and concentrate on our own affairs.  Good luck to all.  By the way, If you do not know what the US stands for, money,oil, religion.  If you cross one of the three of those than war it is....

inselemel

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2012, 12:47:53 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-16995727

"Iran to unveil 'great nuclear achievements'

Iran's President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, says "great" nuclear achievements will be announced in the next few days.
He did not give any details, but insisted that Iran would never halt its programme to enrich uranium, which can be used to make a nuclear warhead.
Mr Ahmadinejad was speaking at a rally in Tehran as Iranians marked the 33rd anniversary of the Islamic revolution.
He also promised that Iran would never yield to the West if it continued to use "the language of force and insult".

Last week, President Barack Obama said the United States would work in "lockstep" with Israel to prevent Iran developing nuclear weapons.
He said Israel's government was "rightly" very concerned about Iran's nuclear programme but added that he did not believe it had decided whether to launch a military strike.
Tehran insists its programme is entirely peaceful.

"God willing, the world will witness the inauguration of great achievements in the nuclear sphere in a few days” Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Iranian President

In a speech broadcast on state television, Mr Ahmadinejad told a large crowd in Tehran's Azadi Square that "all needs of the Iranian nation" would be met by its nuclear scientists in the near future.
"God willing, the world will witness the inauguration of great achievements in the nuclear sphere in a few days," he added.
The president said Western powers were using the nuclear issue as a "pretext" to work "against the development of the Iranian nation".
"They say that they want to talk to us. We have always been ready for talks. Well, they should be within the framework of justice and respect."
"I clearly declare that if you (the West) use the language of force and insult, the Iranian nation will never yield to you," he said.

The BBC's Iran correspondent James Reynolds says the anniversary of the Islamic Revolution gave the president the chance to give a friendly crowd a bit of rousing at a relatively tough time, with the country hit by new sanctions and the economy struggling.
Demonstrators carrying Iranian flags and pictures of the Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, chanted "Death to Israel" and "Death to America".

Iran insists its uranium enrichment programme is for entirely peaceful purposes
Talks between Iran and six world powers - the US, UK, France, Germany, Russia and China - on the nuclear programme collapsed a year ago and show little sign of resuming, despite recent efforts to restart them by Turkey.
Iran refuses to negotiate over its uranium enrichment programme, but Western countries say there is no point in talking unless it is on the agenda.
In November, the UN's International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said it had information suggesting Iran had carried out tests "relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device".
Since then, European Union member states have increased the economic pressure on Tehran by approving a ban on imports of Iranian crude oil.
The US does not buy Iranian oil, but it has placed sanctions on Iran's banks to make it harder for the country to sell crude."

Is it a bluff so Israel will attack them first so they are portrayed as the victims???  ??? ??? ??? but Israel are not that stupid!
With all that the stuff about the Dark Cabal determined to attack Iran in one of the channelings on the Galactic Channelings, but i am sorry i can't really see Iran as the good guys here after saying they want to see the total destruction of Israel .... are they all in cahoots to bring about Armageddon my mind is getting very tired trying to figure out this all out??? :-\ :-\ :-\

Eliphaz

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2012, 10:55:43 PM »
North Korea launched the rocket.
Fail. Implications?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2012, 09:59:54 PM »
North Korea launched the rocket.
Fail. Implications?

From ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for April 14, 2012  at  http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/14ap2012.htm :

[start extract]
Was the second failure of a N Korea rocket due merely to their lack of expertise, or bad luck, or was it assisted by benign aliens? The Council of Worlds does not want war breaking out on the Earth, just when each country should be addressing the coming global cataclysms and allowing its citizenry to focus on their individual decisions. The Earth is a spiritual schoolhouse, as we have said repeatedly, and the coming Pole Shift deemed an important opportunity for spiritual choices. A war between N Korea and its neighbors, or war between Israel and Iran, would pull a vast number of countries into conflict, and would thus not be a local or transient conflict.
We have stated in the past that N Korea is sabre rattling in order to force the world to supply it with food, as this country is starving. The Bush administration allowed itself to be blackmailed in this regard, but the Obama administration has refused to comply with these demands. N Korea will continue to have such failures while attempting to be a nuclear bully, and soon enough this regime will be eliminated by the Pole Shift itself.
[end extracts - my emphasis]

Eliphaz

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2012, 12:29:55 AM »
I do not trust Zetatalk any more. There is still very much authentic material coming, but I see increasing disturbance from the part of Nancy's ego or maybe something external, not sure. Her personal analysis of issues (not the channeled zetatalk, mostly, yet) is getting off the hilter, and it is unfortunate we are seeing this bad seed partly leaking to the channeled content.

Unfortunately, I find Major Ed Dames' prediction of the sunburst killshot being preceded by a nuke launched by North Korea a more probable sequence of events. Not the least because it is not what is seriously expected to take place by everyone but a few.

bittersweetorchards

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • evescidery
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2012, 03:26:52 PM »
Keep in mind that, apparently, many Zetatalk sites were recently 'raided' by whoever which likely added stress to all involved with Zetatalk. Regardless, Nancy has done an impeccable job of channeling for many years .... I think she acts with great dignity not ego.
I find Zeta info most valuable & certainly trustworthy

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2012, 06:29:32 PM »
I find Major Ed Dames' prediction of the sunburst killshot being preceded by a nuke launched by North Korea a more probable sequence of events.

This from a channeling of  "The Federation" at http://galacticchannelings.com/english/wanderer14-04-12.html

[start extract]
Indeed, we have had our hand in the rocket launch recently making news and it is now abundantly clear that there can be no reprisal from rogue military operations on our actions in the world. While fear mongering will cause many to focus on nuclear weapons and their potential use in terrorist activities, we say, as we have always advised, that there is nothing to fear at all.
[end extract]

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2012, 05:37:18 PM »
Thanks Jim.  You beat me to it.  i was going to post the same clip.    ;D
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2012, 03:58:15 PM »
I find Major Ed Dames' prediction of the sunburst killshot being preceded by a nuke launched by North Korea a more probable sequence of events.

This from a channeling of  "The Federation" at http://galacticchannelings.com/english/wanderer14-04-12.html

[start extract]
Indeed, we have had our hand in the rocket launch recently making news and it is now abundantly clear that there can be no reprisal from rogue military operations on our actions in the world. While fear mongering will cause many to focus on nuclear weapons and their potential use in terrorist activities, we say, as we have always advised, that there is nothing to fear at all.
[end extract]

This makes sense to me.

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
    • n/a
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2012, 10:21:55 AM »
Hope this is the right place for this  :) Getting more and more nervous over in the Mideast.

From the Times of Israel
Six army battalions called up under emergency orders to meet growing threat on Egypt, Syria borders

http://www.timesofisrael.com/knesset-approves-call-up-of-22-idf-battalions/

Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2013, 06:29:57 AM »
I actually saw this article on Dutch's website, but thought it better to post it here.  (There's a video as well)

Navy's New Laser Weapon Blasts Bad Guys From Air, Sea
By LUIS MARTINEZ | ABC OTUS News – 2 hrs 13 mins ago.

No longer the fantasy weapon of tomorrow, the U.S. Navy is set to field a powerful laser that can protect its ships by blasting targets with high-intensity light beams.

Early next year the Navy will place a laser weapon aboard a ship in the Persian Gulf where it could be used to fend off approaching unmanned aerial vehicles or speedboats.

The Navy calls its futuristic weapon LAWS, which stands for the Laser Weapon System. What looks like a small telescope is actually a weapon that can track a moving target and fire a steady laser beam strong enough to burn a hole through steel.

A Navy video of testing conducted last summer off the coast of California shows how a laser beam fired from a Navy destroyer was able to set aflame an approaching UAV or drone, sending it crashing into the ocean.

"There was not a single miss" during the testing, said Rear Admiral Matthew Klunder, chief of Naval Research. The laser was three for three in bringing down an approaching unmanned aerial vehicle and 12 for 12 when previous tests are factored in.

But don't expect in that video to see the firing of colored laser bursts that Hollywood has used for its futuristic laser guns. The Navy's laser ray is not visible to the naked eye because it is in the infrared spectrum.

Many of the details about how the laser works remain secret, such as how far its beam can travel, how powerful it is or how much power is used to generate it.

But Navy officials have provided a few unclassified details. For example, the laser is designed to be a "plug and play" system that integrates into a ship's existing targeting technologies and power grids. Those factors make it a surprisingly cheap weapon.

Klunder says each pulse of energy from the laser "costs under a dollar" and it can be used against weapons systems that are significantly more expensive. The Navy says it has spent about $40 million over the past six years in developing the weapon.

Rear Admiral Thomas Eccles, Navy Sea Systems Command, says the beam can be turned on instantly and that ultimately "the generation of power is essentially your magazine. It's the clip we have" instead of bullets. "We deliver precision with essentially an endless supply of rounds."

Some new technological fixes, what Klunder calls "a secret sauce," have been developed to improve the degrading of lasers over distance as well as maintaining a lock on a target from a moving ship.

The strength of the beam is flexible enough that at a lower intensity level it can be used to warn approaching ships and UAV's not to get too close to a Navy ship. Instead of using machine guns to fire non-lethal warning shots as Navy ships do now, the laser can be aimed to "dazzle" the viewing sensors aboard the craft. That light effect warns the pilot of a small water craft or at the controls of a UAV that they are being targeted by a laser and to turn away. If they don't, the laser's power can be boosted to destroy the approaching craft.

Based on earlier testing the Navy is confident the laser is ready for real-world testing aboard the USS Ponce in the Persian Gulf. The ship was selected because of its mission to be an enduring presence in the Gulf to counter Iranian maritime threats in the region. Coincidentally Iran uses small fast boats to harass American warships in the waters of the Persian Gulf.

How might Iran feel about the new weapon? "Frankly I hope it sends a message to some of our potentially threatening adversaries out there to know that we mean business," said Klunder. "This is a system where if you try to harm our vessels that I hope you will take a very, very serious moment of pause to think about that before you do it because this system will destroy your vessel or will destroy your UAV."

The Navy wants the ship's crew to use the same techniques and methods they use with their other defensive weapons systems.

While for now the laser will be used primarily against slow-moving UAV's and fast boats cruising at speeds of 50 knots, the Navy sees the system's capabilities expanding over time to target faster weapons.

"There's absolutely every intention that with the development of this system and follow-on upgraded systems we will eventually be able to take higher speeds in-bound," said Klunder.

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2013, 06:30:29 PM »
Hey all,

Obviously, I am keeping my eye on these developments as they directly effect me and my family, but all of us as well.  That being said, I can not explain why, but I am really not that worried about either theater.  I don't know what N. Korea is doing other than painting themselves into an embarrassing corner. 

Even their big brother China is getting fed up with them.  For what it is worth, Benjamin Fulford released a message this week elaborating on why this whole Korea thing is just a smokescreen, and not what it appears to be.  The Israel/Syria deal, same thing...

I have no inside sources or connections, but neither one of these conflicts "feels right," to me...  I don't know what that means exactly, but it doesn't.  Don't you think, if the US was going "all-in," in either one or both of these conflicts that the USMC would have gotten wind of it by now?

I am nobody in the USMC and I have not heard a thing.  I knew 9 months before we went into Iraq in 2003 that it was going down, and it did, right on time.  I have not heard a peep about this.

In '03, when the winds of war were blowing, the Marine Corps instituted what we call, "stop-loss,"  which means all personnel orders are canceled until further notice.  That is a pleasant euphemism for, "You're not going anywhere until this is over."

No orders are being cancelled.  My retirement is not being cancelled.  There are no whispers... nothing.  It is business as usual... more and more of us are coming home, not the opposite.  If the brass knew we are starting a new war, stop-loss would be widespread already.

I think this is a last-ditch effort by the remaining PTB to instill fear and instability among the masses.  From all accounts, they are hanging on by their fingernails... 

I hope I am right and I think that I am.  I'm honestly not worried and I don't think you should be either. 

Peace, JKB

ASEEKERTOO

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2013, 09:26:07 PM »
     Excellent points JKB. Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts on the matter.
     After thinking about what you wrote it occurred to me that the reason the military has not heard a whole lot
about Redeployment's to other Theaters is because there will not be any. If the new game is evolving into limited
nuclear exchanges then our Forces will be needed at home. I got an odd feeling when reading your posts and it
leads me to think that the Higher Ups know what is coming and there is no need to alert the lower echelon of the
Military Arm. Normally the years would be like any other years in terms of military conflict but with rogue nations
gaining the ability to build nuclear devices AND the ability to lob them via intercontinental delivery systems then it
makes sense that the U.S. would want more of their military on home soil. We'll see......

I have no inside sources or connections, but neither one of these conflicts "feels right," to me...  I don't know what that means exactly, but it doesn't.  Don't you think, if the US was going "all-in," in either one or both of these conflicts that the USMC would have gotten wind of it by now?

I am nobody in the USMC and I have not heard a thing.  I knew 9 months before we went into Iraq in 2003 that it was going down, and it did, right on time.  I have not heard a peep about this.

In '03, when the winds of war were blowing, the Marine Corps instituted what we call, "stop-loss,"  which means all personnel orders are canceled until further notice.  That is a pleasant euphemism for, "You're not going anywhere until this is over."

No orders are being cancelled.  My retirement is not being cancelled.  There are no whispers... nothing.  It is business as usual... more and more of us are coming home, not the opposite.  If the brass knew we are starting a new war, stop-loss would be widespread already. 
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2013, 02:03:29 PM »
Thanks JKB and Seeker for putting my mind at ease!  :D

And JKB, No matter what, you could never be "just a nobody".  OK,  Maybe a somewhat smaller fish than the really big fish, but definitely not a nobody.  And you sure are a very important "somebody" to all of us!  ;D

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2013, 07:19:30 PM »
Awww...  Enlightenme, that means a lot and thank you for saying that.  I love you guys and I hope you all know it.  Peace, JKB

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!