Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: The ongoing Radiation from Fukushima  (Read 3327 times)

Wulfnor

The ongoing Radiation from Fukushima
« on: April 29, 2011, 10:36:32 AM »
I live in  Southern Oregon, about 40 miles inland from the coast.  You can go to the link below to see the amount of the on going radiation I and the rest of North America is receiving from Fukushima. 

http://transport.nilu.no/browser/fpv_fuku?fpp=conccol_Xe-133_;region=NH

I have well water, so the radioactive rain has gotten into the Ground water and contaminated my drinking water.  So I haven't drank from it in about 45 Days.  I recently have purchased a portable Reverse Osmosis water cleaner
Which cleans the radiation from it.

http://www.pure-earth.com/pro.html

I wear a N95 Particulate Respirator Mask when I go out outside.  An not drinking Milk or eating anything grown north of South America.  So I'm eating a lot of Red & White Grapes and Plums from Chile.  As well as Bananas from Ecuador.

As a anti-radiation regiment.  I'm taking about a 3/4 daily dose of Potassium Iodide as well as using the two things mentioned in the link below to help clean radiation out of my body. 

http://www.detoxradiation.com/radiation-and-immune-system/japan-radioactive-fallout-zeolite-and-agaricus-blazei-hybrid/

But of course the slowly poisoned Sheeple around me think I'm crazy.  There going ahead with their plans to plant vegetable gardens in now radioactive soil.  They say if there was any real danger,  the Government and the Mass Media would tell them.  Ignorance is Bless I guess.  An in this case very deadly.  You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make it drink!

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: The ongoing Radiation from Fukushima
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 01:05:20 PM »
Good job Wulf. Glad you are staying safe and healthy !
The problem with radiation is it can not be seen. If radiation were some kind of residue that
could be seen all over the ground and trees then there would be a 'yuck' factor to react to.
Since it is invisible then most people will ignore it.

I noticed the radiation map had certain features and one of them is that it displays Surface
Concentrations. Most of that is concentrated West of the Mississippi River and of course not
all over; just in spots. Arkansas showed a fair amount of concentrations but at what LEVEL I
could not say.

I don't know........ it is an unseen slow killer. Hopefully Japan will stop any releases asap.
Stay Safe !
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 09:56:30 AM »
A jaw dropping interview with a 'Doctor' about the Japan nuclear disaster.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBt5mMAfB5c&feature=player_detailpage
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Amina

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 06:28:00 AM »
A recent peer reviewed article suggests we should continue to be vigilant about Fukushima.

Source
http://www.radiation.org/

Press interview with the authors

http://www.hastingsgroupmedia.com/121911FukushimaUShealthimpacts.mp3

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 05:48:50 PM »
Fukushima Radiation Spreads Worldwide

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 7:27

California, Finland, Canada, Australia Hit By Radiation

The University of California at Berkeley detected cesium levels in San Francisco area milk above over EPA limits … and even higher than they were 6 months ago.

Finnish public television says that cesium from Fukushima has been detected in lichens, fungi and elk and reindeer meat in Finland.

The Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency confirmed a radiation cloud over the East Coast of Australia.

The West Coast of Canada is getting hit by debris from Japan … and at least some of it is likely radioactive.

The authors of the controversial study claiming 14,000 deaths in the U.S. so far from Fukushima are now upping their figure to 20,000. I spoke with nuclear health expert Chris Busby about their study, and he said that mortality figures fluctuate pretty substantially in the normal course, and so it is hard to know at this point one way or the other whether their figures are accurate.

And while there is no evidence linking them to Fukushima, Bed Bath and Beyond has recalled radioactive tissue holders after they set off police radiation monitors aboard a delivery truck This may just be an example of the incredibly lax handling of radioactive materials.

And thyroid cancers are – mysteriously – on the rise in the U.S.

But don’t worry: The owner of the Fukushima plant has the plant in cold shutdown, so everything is “under control” … Although temperatures have apparently jumped inside Fukushima’s number 2 reactor, and the Japanese have no idea where the nuclear fuel has gone, so they are drilling a hole into the containment vessel to try to find it.

Fukushima Radiation Spreads Worldwide was originally published on Washington's Blog
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 05:17:14 PM »
Report: Massive radiation leak at Fukushima plant — Extremely high levels being detected outside reactor — Officials can’t explain why — Expert warns of global threat: “It’s a disaster of unseen proportions”

http://enenews.com/report-massive-radiation-leak-at-fukushima-plant-extremely-high-levels-found-outside-reactor-expert-warns-of-global-threat-its-a-disaster-of-unseen-proportions-video

Published: February 6th, 2018 at 7:23 am ET
By ENENews

The Independent, Feb 2, 2018 (emphasis added): Fukushima nuclear disaster: Lethal levels of radiation detected in leak… Expert warns of ‘global’ consequences unless the plant is treated properly… [Tepco] found eight sieverts per hour of radiation, while 42 [sieverts] were also detected outside its foundations… It came as Tepco said the problem of contaminated water pooled around the plants three reactors that is seeping into the ground has caused a major headache in its efforts to decommission the plant… Mycle Schneider, an independent energy consultant and lead author of the World Nuclear Industry Status Report, said that Tepco “hasn’t a clue what it is doing” in its job to decommission the plant.

He added that the contaminated water that is leaking at the site could end up in the ocean if the ongoing treatment project fails and cause a “global” disaster, he told The Independent… “I find it symptomatic of the past seven years, in that they don’t know what they’re doing, Tepco, these energy companies haven’t a clue what they’re doing, so to me it’s been going wrong from the beginning. It’s a disaster of unseen proportions.” Mr Schneider added that the radiation leaks coupled with the waste from the plant stored in an “inappropriate” way in tanks could have global consequences… “This can get problematic anytime, if it contaminates the ocean there is no local contamination, the ocean is global, so anything that goes into the ocean goes to everyone.” He added: “It needs to be clear that this problem is not gone, this is not just a local problem. It’s a very major thing.”

RT, Feb 2, 2018: An inspection of the Fukushima nuclear plant has detected extremely high amounts of radiation, says operator TEPCO… Experts can’t explain why radiation levels in fuel debris were lower than outside the reactor’s foundations…

Sputnik, Feb 4, 2018: ‘Global Consequences’ of Lethal Radiation Leak at Destroyed Japan Nuclear Plant… While 8 Sv/h is deadly, outside of Fukushima’s Reactor Number 2 foundations… a much higher level of 42 Sv/h was detected. A strange occurrence, and experts are still arguing what caused the discrepancy. One possible explanation is that cooling water washed radioactive material off debris, taking it somewhere else. But here’s a truly terrifying catch: according to the report, Tepco highly doubts the new readings, because, as was discovered later, a cover was not removed from the robot-mounted measurement device at the time of the inspection, NHK World reports… While that radiation dosimeter cover negligence prevents precise calculations, the actual picture inside Unit 2 is thought to be much worse…

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 05:32:47 PM »
Max, This is yet another chapter in what may be one of the scariest stories of the modern era, perhaps second only to Px. 

water pooled around the plants three reactors that is seeping into the ground has caused a major headache

What a euphemism!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!