Here's a few suggestions. also posted in the Topic, Lack of money.
This is about protecting your goods from thieves.
One thing which might work is spend a bit of cash and get a hole dug in the back of the house, on your survival location.
• Put in a reinforced concrete underground supply storage
• A reinforced wooden cover which you can move.
• If you use a concrete or metal cover it may need a rope looped into it -
• so it can be moved by a couple of people
• I would put some mold inhibitor crystals in the corners; put a tarp inside
• a few shelves and -
• a small ladder which goes down into the inside.
• I would put a lot of the supplies down in there, cover it up.
• I would put a flameproof spray on the lid (if wooden) and -
• sprinkle gravel all over it, then some other kind of chamo.
• RV, camper or other vehicle on the property? Drive it over the entrance to the underground food storage.
• Not putting the wheels on the door of it, just straddling it.
Any other ideas on how to disguise and protect an underground storage?