Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Russian Leader Confirms To Pope New Planet Arrival In 2012  (Read 4008 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Russian Leader Confirms To Pope New Planet Arrival In 2012
« on: June 01, 2011, 03:36:37 PM »
EU Times, 19-Feb-2011
Russian Leader Confirms To Pope New Planet Arrival In 2012

A secret document prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Russia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs is claiming that President Medvedev confirmed in his extended meeting with Pope Benedict XVI [photo right] yesterday that the new planet named Tyche (pronounced ty-kee) by NASA [NASA rendering 2nd photo right] will be appearing in the Earth’s night sky by 2012.

Though the existence of this planet had long been known to the ancients, it has only been in the past year that Western scientists have begun informing their citizens about this unprecedented event soon to occur, but who are, also, still failing to tell how catastrophic its appearance will be.

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/russian-leader-confirms-to-pope-new-planet-arrival-in-2012/

augonit

Re: Russian Leader Confirms To Pope New Planet Arrival In 2012
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 05:09:02 PM »
Me too.  Since when did the Russians care to inform the Pope about anything?

wanderer

Re: Russian Leader Confirms To Pope New Planet Arrival In 2012
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 06:34:54 PM »
This is where all these articles that I have seen in EU times come,about Russia(I think)http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!