Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Bienvenida, Boas-vindas, Welcome to The Survival of Latin America  (Read 2273 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Welcome to  Carlos new Board,
La supervivencia de Iberoamérica/A Sobrevivência da América Latina

the Survival of Latin America.

- Yowbarb

Motherbear

Re: Bienvenida, Boas-vindas, Welcome to The Survival of Latin America
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 11:43:24 AM »
Hi - I live in Minas Gerais, Brazil, and am extremely interested in exchanging ideas with other people living in the same general climate, since no one really seems to know what to expect. Some say there will be a pole shift which will turn our climate Arctic... Others say there will be no sun for years due to the volcano ash, others that it will rain/drizzle steadily for a long time, others that we will be subject to tremendous radiation - so don´t know whether we will freeze or fry, but I sure want to survive with my family!! Helena.

sineck

• Trusted Member
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 09:37:24 PM »
here you are all alone, society has taken even the very meaning of survival and made it to be the stupidity of only idiots, i have not met anyone, anywhere that is preparing for anything, there are thousands of people dead, the food has risen to untold cifras, seafood is cheaper than eggs, and no one listens, i feel like THE IDIOT, but my entrails give me hope
Life is the element of disoriented illusions. A character of self- being with a mind of self awareness. Grievance combined with happiness in a fortitude of harmony and socio communicative disagreements of proffered existence. SINECK,

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 07:44:29 AM »
here [Mexico] you are all alone, society has taken even the very meaning of survival and made it to be the stupidity of only idiots, i have not met anyone, anywhere that is preparing for anything, there are thousands of people dead, the food has risen to untold cifras, seafood is cheaper than eggs, and no one listens, i feel like THE IDIOT, but my entrails give me hope

We all know how you feel.  All my Latino friends -- and most others also --  just give me a blank look when I mention PX, pole shift, ascension, etc.   No, I must report that one Mexican lady said that a cousin has been seeing visions of catastrophes; yet, she is still planning on returning to La Paz in Baja California, in spite of recent strong 'quakes near there.   My response to another doubter last week was "You know who to call when circumstances become grossly abnormal".

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!