Author Topic: Moses' Tool/Weapon Whereabouts  (Read 1247 times)

Ryan

• Members
  • Trusted Member
  • What matters most is how you see yourself
Moses' Tool/Weapon Whereabouts
« on: March 10, 2010, 08:02:56 PM »
Hey everyone, I have an interesting thought to ponder if you want.
I have been thinking about some historical things and one came to mind - the story of Moses when he crossed the sea.
Marshall did a video a few years ago about what the possible truth of the events could have been. He believed that its possible Moses had access to, and later came into possession of a device that had power which could manipulate the water of the sea and part if for the fleeing slaves.

Here's my question: if thats true, and i'm not totally doubting it because its an interesting explanation of the events - Where would that device be right now? What became of it. Over all of the time that has passed since that event, what are the possible locations and happenings of that device? I'm not too good at all with the history of it so what could have happened to it. Do you think Noah kept it with him for a little while? Do you think he dished it off and hid it as soon as they crossed? Do you think someone might know where it is/ or have it right now?
Maybe its more a question for Marshall.
Thanks guys
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 08:04:49 PM by Ryan [Guardian] »
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending" - Maria Robinson

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Moses' Tool/Weapon Whereabouts
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 08:42:14 PM »
Hey everyone, I have an interesting thought to ponder if you want.
I have been thinking about some historical things and one came to mind - the story of Moses when he crossed the sea.
Marshall did a video a few years ago about what the possible truth of the events could have been. He believed that its possible Moses had access to, and later came into possession of a device that had power which could manipulate the water of the sea and part if for the fleeing slaves.

Here's my question: if thats true, and i'm not totally doubting it because its an interesting explanation of the events - Where would that device be right now? What became of it. Over all of the time that has passed since that event, what are the possible locations and happenings of that device? I'm not too good at all with the history of it so what could have happened to it. Do you think Noah kept it with him for a little while? Do you think he dished it off and hid it as soon as they crossed? Do you think someone might know where it is/ or have it right now?
Maybe its more a question for Marshall.
Thanks guys

Guardian,
Interesting thoughts. Maybe Marshall would have some theories on where such an
object would be.
All The Best,

- Yowbarb

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 08:43:42 AM »
 I am not totally up on the subject but did they not have this thing following them in the desert. Maybe they followed the ships anti gravity wake. Just conjecture, no grounds, just a thought {{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 09:21:55 AM »
A Christian group in Ethiopia or Somalia, whichever it is, claim to have the real Ark of the Covenant in a guarded building.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 10:43:03 AM »
I am not totally up on the subject but did they not have this thing following them in the desert. Maybe they followed the ships anti gravity wake. Just conjecture, no grounds, just a thought {{:>)

Mynymn
I also do not know, but it's part of my frame of reference that advanced technology existed in that time period and some Hebrews and Egyptians possessed it... space opera going on the midst of the more primitive struggles..
(Not to discount any spiritual events that might have happened...) Humanoids had some tools and also some abilities to do things that are all but forgotton...
Yowbarb

Lori

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 12:38:48 PM »
This is just speculation but...I think Noah may have had the weapon originally along with the sarcophagus's  of Adam and Eve, on the ark during the deluge. It may have been made up of two or maybe three pieces that being the The Arc of the Covenant, The Shofar and the Staff.  Another device was later mentioned called the Rod of Asclepius, a healing tool. 

There are some strange events surrounding the time of Noah that may have shown him in possession of a Super Weapon a device also used in assisting him in building the Ark.

I think then it ended up with Moses afterwards in Egypt after he fled.  He encountered God on the the possible said mountain where the ark was and took the staff and then returned to Egypt to rescue the Hebrew people. 

The true resting place of the ark may be somewhere near this area where he fled.  Remember just before Moses died he traveled to the Mountains once again.  Is it possible he knew where the ark was and took the weapon back? He left the the Shofar also a powerful defensive weapon with Aaron, along with the other devices.   

I think to, that the Ark might have some Shield of protection around it in order to protect it from being seen

The shield may be created by the staff and I believe this is where Moses's final resting place maybe too.  God was said to have buried him Himself.  He may be laying next to his ancestors Adam and Eve. 

I think that Once in while when the light is just right the ark may become visible and Satellite imagery may pick up on it on the mountain.  Then it will once again become invisible after a time.

Just a few thoughts.

Archangel

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 01:23:36 PM »
Here is a good little video about Noah's Ark.  On Scientist says that the oceans waters was a celestial event (gravitational) in this video.  PX?

NOAH'S ARK FOUND!! EXACTLY WHERE QURAN STATES!!

Here is another one about Moses crossing the Red Sea.  I'm not saying that this is what happened. 

Did Moses Really Split the Red Sea for the Israelites to cross? Or Is It Just a myth?

I think that the Volcanic eruption is a plausible explanation which also caused the plagues and the order in which they happened and also the crossing of the Red Seal.

Lori

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 04:17:53 PM »
What a truly beautiful site that would have been too.  I wish I had seen it.   ;D