Author Topic: More Mysterious Deaths of Astronomers  (Read 9060 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • View Profile
    • Your Own World USA
More Mysterious Deaths of Astronomers
« on: August 02, 2011, 10:18:50 AM »
This article was passed along to me by Chris Hand.  It is French.  The part that got my attention is provided below.  Google translated from French.

Marshall

Elenin Comet: Astronomers killed 2 ... The end of the world?

The team has therefore Wikistrike and thought long and hard before publishing the information of the utmost importance. This information might affect media and human irreversible. According to our sources, we found suspicious recent death of two astronomers, who were among the largest in the world. What you will read is exclusive and these killings are as irrefutable proof of what awaits us all.

Brian Geoffrey Marsden  was born August 5, 1937, died November 18, 2010. He was an American-British astronomer, in 1978 he was the director of the Minor Planet Center located at SAO Cambridge, Massachusetts. The Minor Planet Center, under the auspices of the International Astronomical Union, it is the official body responsible for collecting observational data for small planets (asteroids) and comets, the calculation of their orbits and the publication of this information via the Minor Planet Circulars ...

Allan Rex Sandage was  born June 18, 1926 in Iowa City, Iowa (USA), and died in San Gabriel (California) November 13, 2010, he was one of the greatest contemporary American astronomers. Born into a Jewish family, he converted to the end of his life to Christianity. Sandage working at the Palomar Observatory. The observatory is owned and operated by the California Institute of Technology (Caltech). One of the important programs at Mount Palomar was awarded the research program of near-Earth comets and asteroids called Near Earth Asteroid Tracking (NEAT). the  near-Earth asteroids  are asteroids moving close to or towards the Earth. To name one often uses the abbreviation  ECA , English  Earth-Crossing Asteroids , asteroid whose orbit crosses that of Earth. Some of these objects are likely to hit Earth, they are being searched and special monitoring ...

Both men died of an acute encephalomyelitis.  The acute disseminated encephalomyelitis  or  post-infectious encephalitis  or  perivenous encephalitis  is an inflammatory demyelinating disease of the central nervous system. It is usually secondary to viral, bacterial or vaccination but may also occur spontaneously. It consists of inflammation leading to autoimmune destruction of myelin sheaths in the white matter, and has similarities in this regard (physiopathological, clinical and laboratory) with outbreaks of multiple plaques.C is a rare disease the incidence is 0.8 cases/100 000 persons / year and affects preferentially in children and adolescents, most cases occurring between 5 and 8 years. This disease may be rapid inoculated using an aerosol weapon often used by the CIA. 

The two astronomers had died at 5 day intervals with the same disease, and more importantly of an extremely rare disease. They were specialized in research and observation of comets. Death threats from the U.S. government not to reveal their findings about the trajectory and the actual size of the comet Elenin, they persisted in trying to reveal the facts to the public but in vain. A few weeks later, the trajectory is given officially to the public by NASA will be obviously false. The work of Marsden and Sandage showed a close much too large. The consequences would be an outbreak of the earth's crust over the entire globe. A real disaster. Half of humanity will be decimated.

Linda

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
Re: More Mysterious Deaths of Astronomers
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 06:18:04 PM »
Wow :o
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

kenny5

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 04:13:10 PM »
I think that We all are in BIG trouble to the likes that no one has ever seen before, THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS THIS  and anyone that gets in their way or doesn't conform will be dealt with, as they have always done, so get ready people the big show will start very soon 8).

shaft

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 05:03:29 PM »
Sad to say the least, their plans to milk us to the end for the last drop of blood and money seems all they know.

Bill

• Members
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 05:43:31 PM »
Sky and telescope did articles on on both of these astronomers, and had said that Sandage died of pancreatic  cancer and that Marsden had died from an extended illness.  I suppose that the cause of death could be a cover-up. The French article reminds me a little of the Russian articles that come out every few months.   Bill

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 11:35:30 PM »
Marshall is will be talking about mysterious deaths of astronomers right after commercials,
on C2C - Coast to Coast. Use this link to find out where your C2C is...
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/stations
This page lists the local radio stations all over the US.   
See Marshall's announcement: http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=4575.msg63067#new

- Barb Townsend 2:33 AM Sunday 08 October
.........................................................................................  ...................................
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/stations
COAST to COAST AM
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/   

tonight's show
1am - 5am ET
10pm - 2am PT
Planet X and 2012
Sat 10-06
John B. Wells welcomes author and publisher Marshall Masters for a discussion on Planet X, 2012, and related topics.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 10:18:56 AM »
On the show last night, Marshall discussed the mysterious deaths. Unfortunately I couldn't hear it all...
I heard beginning part of it...
[paraphrased] - Yowbarb
[ Astronomers –particularly the ones doing deep sky research, violent deaths... a mysterious.
Gene Schumaker was on a long truck, (astronomy gear?) hit by a truck in the middle of the night on a deserted road.

Robert Harrington Chief Astronomer of the US Naval Observatory in Washington. Interview by Sitchkin on You tube. He observed PX. Rapidly died of cancer...Had been a really healthy person... ]

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 10:46:43 AM »
Yes, true, I recently read an article which listed all the astronomers who have died these past years, and the official reasons.  It definitely sounded fishy to me, good grief, how could so many die in such a short period of years?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 01:20:09 PM »
Yes, true, I recently read an article which listed all the astronomers who have died these past years, and the official reasons.  It definitely sounded fishy to me, good grief, how could so many die in such a short period of years?

If you can find that it would be good to post here...
Years ago I had posted about an entire team of French astronomers who died on a ski lift leading to their
work...

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2012, 04:28:24 PM »
Some of the deaths defy explanation for another reason - both throat and pancreatic cancer are very painful and don't go "undetected." That multiple well educated men experiencing excruciating pain failed to get it checked out until they were on death's door is as Sherlock Holmes would say, "the curious incident of the dog in the night time."
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 08:04:11 PM »
This article was passed along to me by Chris Hand.  It is French.  The part that got my attention is provided below.  Google translated from French.

Marshall

Elenin Comet: Astronomers killed 2 ... The end of the world?

The team has therefore Wikistrike and thought long and hard before publishing the information of the utmost importance. This information might affect media and human irreversible. According to our sources, we found suspicious recent death of two astronomers, who were among the largest in the world. What you will read is exclusive and these killings are as irrefutable proof of what awaits us all.

Brian Geoffrey Marsden  was born August 5, 1937, died November 18, 2010. He was an American-British astronomer, in 1978 he was the director of the Minor Planet Center located at SAO Cambridge, Massachusetts. The Minor Planet Center, under the auspices of the International Astronomical Union, it is the official body responsible for collecting observational data for small planets (asteroids) and comets, the calculation of their orbits and the publication of this information via the Minor Planet Circulars ...

Allan Rex Sandage was  born June 18, 1926 in Iowa City, Iowa (USA), and died in San Gabriel (California) November 13, 2010, he was one of the greatest contemporary American astronomers. Born into a Jewish family, he converted to the end of his life to Christianity. Sandage working at the Palomar Observatory. The observatory is owned and operated by the California Institute of Technology (Caltech). One of the important programs at Mount Palomar was awarded the research program of near-Earth comets and asteroids called Near Earth Asteroid Tracking (NEAT). the  near-Earth asteroids  are asteroids moving close to or towards the Earth. To name one often uses the abbreviation  ECA , English  Earth-Crossing Asteroids , asteroid whose orbit crosses that of Earth. Some of these objects are likely to hit Earth, they are being searched and special monitoring ...

Both men died of an acute encephalomyelitis.  The acute disseminated encephalomyelitis  or  post-infectious encephalitis  or  perivenous encephalitis  is an inflammatory demyelinating disease of the central nervous system. It is usually secondary to viral, bacterial or vaccination but may also occur spontaneously. It consists of inflammation leading to autoimmune destruction of myelin sheaths in the white matter, and has similarities in this regard (physiopathological, clinical and laboratory) with outbreaks of multiple plaques.C is a rare disease the incidence is 0.8 cases/100 000 persons / year and affects preferentially in children and adolescents, most cases occurring between 5 and 8 years. This disease may be rapid inoculated using an aerosol weapon often used by the CIA. 

The two astronomers had died at 5 day intervals with the same disease, and more importantly of an extremely rare disease. They were specialized in research and observation of comets. Death threats from the U.S. government not to reveal their findings about the trajectory and the actual size of the comet Elenin, they persisted in trying to reveal the facts to the public but in vain. A few weeks later, the trajectory is given officially to the public by NASA will be obviously false. The work of Marsden and Sandage showed a close much too large. The consequences would be an outbreak of the earth's crust over the entire globe. A real disaster. Half of humanity will be decimated.

Quoting, posting here Marshall's original post which started this Topic.
Anyone have info specifically on deaths of astronomers?
That is what this Topic is about.
- Yowbarb

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 10:16:30 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAcNssKydco

Here is an interesting link to a video on Youtube about all the astronomers who have died.  Sorry, I cannot remember where I saw the original article on the list.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2012, 12:16:19 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAcNssKydco

Here is an interesting link to a video on Youtube about all the astronomers who have died.  Sorry, I cannot remember where I saw the original article on the list.
Thanks for posting this,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2012, 12:34:55 PM »
This notable fellow was 89 so it is not likely there was something mysterious about his passing.
That said, going to post him here.
- Yowbarb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_in_2012

Sir Patrick Moore, 89, British astronomer and broadcaster (The Sky at Night), infection.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sky_at_Night

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3a/The_Sky_at_Night.jpg
1961:

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 05:22:30 PM »
Not sure if this should go here or be a separate thread - but Charles Hapgood was killed in car crash in 1982. He had just written Rand Flem-Ath that he had evidence of scientifically advanced societies going back 100,000 years. Rand Flem-Ath wrote him back to ask what the evidence was only to have it returned - deceased. Coincidence? I don't think so!
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!