ilinda, Jimfarmer - THE PLANET X SYSTEM > Planet X Cover-ups, Disinformation and Foreshadowing

Earth's Crystal Core

(1/5) > >>

terrypat:
After watching the most recent video of George Kavasillas , he states the earth has a crystal core. I believe most folks are in agreement that the earth has a liquid iron core. Has there been any scientific research done on this subject. If so, I wonder if the info has made it's way to the masses.

The plot thickens   ;)

_cj_:
definitely a solid core is is the perceived wisdom terrypat - i think its supposed to be iron though

Regards,

alex

terrypat:
The squirrels are early risers in the cage affixed to my shoulders. With all this talk about gravity wells,  electro-magnetism, pole shifts, etc. Crystal or quartz is a harmonic tuning fork. Take this recent paper that was discussed here about Elenin & earthquakes by the research team (Mensur Omerbasisch ?) The more I read the less I know  ;D

errrv:
What if the core is plasma, as indicated by the expand earth theory?

terrypat:
If the earth mother is a living being and we receive our warmth from within her rather than from the sun wouldn't a crystal core be more efficient than molten iron ?

Bueller ?

Bueller !

When you apply the Hutchinson effect as seen in the below vid ...

http://www.youtube.com/user/NEWSCNNTOP1?ob=5#p/u/0/CJM_TLJlYOs

Thank you Bueller .....

The plot thickens  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version