Author Topic: Pleiadian Predictions for 2010 and 2012  (Read 2719 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • View Profile
    • Your Own World USA
Pleiadian Predictions for 2010 and 2012
« on: March 21, 2010, 11:24:35 PM »
PLEIADIAN PREDICTIONS FOR 2010 AND 2012

Linda

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
Re: Pleiadian Predictions for 2010 and 2012
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 04:08:59 PM »
Marshall, I look so forward to your interviews and this one did not let me down. My husband and I enjoyed listening to  Christine's predictions and her connection with the Pleiadians. Your perdiction and hers seem to be dead on, this could be quite a year.

Thank you so very much for all you do, you have made my path easier and my purpose clearer.

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

mjoy

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 02:53:29 AM »
Well, this was an excellent interview, that I can feel has brought me further in my own path.  I like how my unspoken questions were almost "magically" asked by Marshall.  That really happened over and over again.  Like the question of what Christine meant by "3D", "4D", and "5D".  Her replies were interesting.  Well, as a result of this interview, I have ordered her book.
I was a leetle overwhelmed by Christine's site, though.  Here, check it out for yourselves: http://www.frequenciesofbrilliance.com/index.html
And the last information that was shared with us, from Marshall's own mouth, made my mouth falling open.  If this prediction comes true, I tremble for all of us.  I think right about now, is the time to send light and love, to that area of the world.  And let us keep sending such light frequencies there.  If we all do that on a daily basis, it could diffuse such negative energies, that are trying to manifest distruction, and violence.  So, let us call upon the light!
Bye for now,
Mary

Ed Douglas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 09:01:24 AM »
For a long time, I gave no credibility to Zetatalk and some of the info coming from there. But, I have to say, that after further investigation, and knowing what to see and what not to see, the site has some credence. I do have to admire how so many folks don't call it dieing, it is referred to as moving to a higher dimension, or frequency. Not even stopping to pay notice  to the fact that our bodies will die. It makes you think in a more advanced, universal way, as referring to us as light, or energy entities. Good interview and info, Mr. Masters.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • View Profile
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 12:10:22 PM »
Hi All:

So glad to hear you enjoyed the interview and that it resonated with you.  When I record interviews, it is offline.  That's when I listen as a host, interested in flow, issues, etc.  When I produce the interview segments in the show is when I get to listen to it as a researcher and as a member of the audience.  It was this time when I realized how powerful this one turned out to be.

Cool, Marshall

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 02:07:14 PM »
Mr. Masters I am lagging behind a bit -will be sure to listen tonight.
Thank you,

Yowbarb

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!