Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Local UFO's - for lack of a better word  (Read 3689 times)

Thehumbleman1

Local UFO's - for lack of a better word
« on: August 31, 2011, 11:27:05 AM »
I've posted a few times that here in Merritt we see them regularly.  Just really bright lights that travel almost always West to East or from Leo to the Moon.

One day about a week ago, my son and wife and I were standing on the deck casually talking about them, saying its been a few weeks since we've seen one.  They are regular, like every night sometimes.

About 15mins later I laughed and said there's one.  We all seen it and watched as it went directly to the moon.  The only thing different this time was the clouds by the moon changed and I seen it, so I asked them what they seen.  My son said: "looks like the big eyed alien guys"  was exactly that to me as well.

The moon is where they live, they are not our friends.  Look at when the "moon landing" occurred and how society changed after, and why are we never returning to it to land again?  Technology is definately there to put a "man on the moon" again.

Turning around I seen the clouds change again, this time a likeness similiar to human, but not quite.  The thought in my head at the time that just "popped" in was that is our creators, our friends.  So I "think" the greys or whatever they are called have been here a long time, they have infiltrated our govt's and its why all the conspiracies and such started.  I know our creators are coming and Elenin maybe a ship that was disguised as a comet until now, the breaking up could just be the shell it was housed in.  They are here to help.  Pyramids are not EVIL, they've been made to seem evil, ON PURPOSE.

There was a Canadian politician of note that retired some time back, sorry can't remember his name, at his retirement dinner he told the truth.  That they paniced when the first aliens arrived, the planes got too close and the energy emitting from the UFO inadvertantly destroyed 2 jets.  He went on to say they shot first and asked later.  There's a video out there somewhere with his speech, it's sincere and believable.

There was also a gentleman that called into a radio show some years back, hysterical claiming they are inter-dimensional beings here.  Its out there on youtube somewhere too.  He's telling the truth, you'll know when you here him, it's no act.

There's a war going on for our souls, I believe it since I felt the fight in me between both sides.  I've looked into the full moon and seen it for what it was, only I didn't realize what I was looking at.  On Sept 12, it'll be full again, this time I will look again but with a different message.   Venus plays a role, uncertain what, but I know it's important, and on our side of light.  Humans are not insignificant.  The opposite, you are all so important because your true selves are immortal, they want them.  Light or Dark they both battle for you.  Little ol you in this big universe.  You matter more than anything you could possible realize, its not the planet they want, its you.  Do not be afraid, fear feeds him.  Have faith, death is only a moment, life is eternal, LIVE.

Aliens are real, we see them here all the time, it really is common knowledge around town.  My mom even seen them a few hundred miles away from me, just didn't know what they were.  I seen several "shooting stars" one night, then a red asteriod burn out of 7 seconds or so then a blue one around the same time.  All this happened in a manner of minutes.  I think I witnessed a battle of sorts in the skys.

Since God touched me, I've had days where the clouds have been like watching tv, lol.  Litterally stories playing out over a long period.  They all make sense to me, I understand the meaning behind them all.  We are not to hate the "enemy" we are to know they exist, and see them for what it is. 

One more little one, was funny.  Just my wife and I on the deck and one flew over our heads, I said to it: "hey, stop in say hello, we'd like to meet you" in a joking way.  It hesistated, my wife and I looked at each other stunned, we couldn't believe it, had a good laugh and said nah, couldn't have happened.  Looking back, why not, I've seen way more things since that I would have never believed before.

Sept 11th can't come fast enough for this guy, I'll bet the town that judged me with see me in a new light after that day, this is my hope.  There's a pastor coming to visit me with excitement apparantly, only a few hours out.  I'm going to tell him all the truth and who I am, whether he accepts it or not is not my concern.  He has to know, if God is in him I can prove it, he just needs faith, a pastor should have more than enough.  I'm pretty close to just putting it out here too, but I'll wait and see what Sept 11 brings first, there can be no Doubt, it feeds the wrong wolf.

Mike

Love, Forgiveness, Law, Truth, Patience, Understanding - with choice, acceptance and letting go.  Its the way up the path of enlightenment, the opposite path is there by default, the universe law of balance applys to everything.  Choose a path, before it chooses you.  Both paths accept anyone walking on it.  "The River" by Garth Brooks is a nice way to see it.  That man is a prophet, to me.  "We shall be free" is another of his, well worth the 10mins to hear both, the words are perfect.

Lori

Re: Local UFO's - for lack of a better word
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 04:51:19 AM »
It reflects the Denver Airport? ???  Good post's Mike.  Your words reflect mine.  Only I can't express this in my family.  I would be considered nuts.  (Accept my kids.) They seem to understand.  Although my son is thinking his mom can be a complete loon.  (Sometimes.)  He senses it too.   ::)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 05:07:37 AM by Lori »

Thehumbleman1

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 08:10:38 AM »
My dream last night was that my wife and kids and I were at a mall, my wife was so excited about the huge sale(she's not really materialistic, but has her moments).  The kids were gone, taken.  The dream skips ahead to where I think we are at home, she is on the phone with someone, authorities I guess.  I only got one word.  Nazi.  I just woke up not too long ago, prayed, and wrote off the dream as just a dream.  Then I come to the computer and see that picture.  It is no coincidence, I don't believe in them.

I should note, for 9 years I didn't dream, or didn't remember a dream.  Now it is almost every night, some repeat over and over till I "make the right decision" and they stop.  Bless you for posting this, I believe it was done on purpose, your purpose at that moment.

Thanks

edit: reread my post and Lori's, God vibrated gently through me.  This is significant, I just don't know what it means. Yet
I've looked at the full moon and "seen it for what it is"  so if you want "crazy"  well here you go.  One night at 11pm I was "playing" with my eyes and looking at things with full concentration, I was able to do some things not possible.  I stood outside, looked at the moon, and a large eye looked back, yes you read that right.  I took a step back, said no to myself, I am not afraid of God, looked right back at it.  The dogs were sitting 20 feet away from me, staring at me with full attention when I was done looking at it.  They wouldn't come near me until I called them over.  Dogs can see what you don't, hear what you don't and smell what you don't, Dogs are a man's best friend for a reason.  After this experience looking at the moon, my daughter (almost 4) asked who I was now.  People started looking at me with fear, I also used the portal we all have in our minds and just about went to hell.  The next morning a small pink, neatly folded envelope was on my pillow, I opened it.  Ash fell out, hit my left shoulder, burned me.  The devil is real, left me physical evidence, it was his mistake, because now I have no doubt.  I've removed him from my temple, and all the spirits left the house and my family.  It is why they are not near me at all, he was using my kids to get to me.  I had visions of that too.  I think, no I believe the vibration, which is returning right now, was to share this truth.  I know who I am, I know why he wants me, I know God is greater and protects me always.  I believe it all without doubt.

Mike
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 08:21:26 AM by Thehumbleman1 »

Lori

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 10:23:54 AM »
WoW  :o

billy861

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 10:57:34 PM »
I thought the same thing "WOW"...    I have no doubts myself, God is real, and so is the devil... God is love, and the devil is a liar...

Keep sharing Mike..

Will
PS: I recall 5 years ago, staring intently at the moon.. seeing things... also in the clouds..

augonit

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 07:06:11 AM »
Humbleman--a few months ago, I had a vision about the moon's craters turning into eyes looking at the Earth and looking like it was upset and disappointed in us.  Weird you saw something too, but you were awake intently looking at it, I just saw a vision.

chaunska

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 08:46:25 AM »
To all who know Creator and the Spirits.    If you delve into the Spirit world, remember this one Universe Law...evil has no power of it's own.  evil and what is called the "devil" has no power unless you give it to them....faith works both ways.   If you think that evil has power, then that thinking is giving it power and therefore it has power over you.   This Law is essencially, what Jesus's message was...and knowing that evil has no power of it's own is Salvation.   Jesus was an example for us and this is why.   If you have bad spirits around you, it is because you believe that they have the power to be around you.   If you know that they have no power and you want them gone, they will be gone.   

As for the Moon, she has a Spirit just like Earth...she is our grandmother, the Earth is our Mother, the Sky is our Father.   Grandmother protects us and we wouldn't be able to live here with out her stability.   She does look down on her Daughter, Earth, with saddness at her witnesed abuse and with disapointment in her grandchildren.   Our mother expects a certain amount of cleanup with her children and deals with that well, as we do changing diapers, and she is glad to do it.    But now we have muddied up her halls and tracked it in on the carpets and put holes in the walls of her house and we will be punished for the behavior.   

Thehumbleman1

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 08:51:46 AM »
Last night the moon was directly south of me, a little less than half of one atm.  There was a star to the west of it that was close.  The star was small, it flickered alot.  I was trying to focus it, couldn't, the moon kept blurring me out.  But there was one thing that was strange, the star kept the same distance, like it was moving with the moon.  I was going to post it last night in hopes someone had a telelscope to see it.  I have no idea what it is, peaked my curiosity though.  I did try "looking" into the moon again,  all I could make out was either a hooded figure or a child wrapped up, no certainty though, found it quite difficult to hold it in view, alot of blue light blurred my vision to easily, so I stopped.

But I will look for that star again, if someone else is curious with a telescope, well have a look see :).  It was about 8pm PST that I first noticed it, moon is low on my horizon so by about 10pm its gone.

Thehumbleman1

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 09:10:51 AM »
chaunska, I share your beliefs to some degree.  I have lived near a native community or in one my whole life, I realize there is something to that.

I wasn"t looking for the "devil" when I saw the "eye"  in fact I was in a great mood, playing with the skys and such that night.  I thought I was looking at God, the moon was smiling after.  My ignorance caused alot of pain, I know, I just know it was not him. I was playing really "seeing things for what they are" and that is what I said out loud to the moon before looking at it.  Now one night, my son, who was channelling a light and dark spirit(he said one was making him dizzy) told me that:

"You shouldn't have done that Dad, now he knows where you are"

I was visited the next day by 2 people that live right by a graveyard that was bulldozed over, in the native community, I believe they were possessed at the time, the things they did were strange(its not a native graveyard, its japanese she told me and told me to never go there, which is strange because I feel like I will one day and I know why)  I removed all "evil" spirits in the house and myself with my Faith, no trinkets, just my Faith in my father and the power of his light shining through me.  And I told them, the spirits that they knew who I was and I know who I am and they have no power in this place and to return to their place.  I slept through the night like a baby for the first time in months after that.

So yeah, I believe I let them in the house, and my family to, through me, I also belief when I walked for 4 days to clear my head and returned with my true self intact I was able to remove them, quite easily, they have not returned, the crows don't even come on this property now.  He will never enter this temple again, but I also got "physical" proof of his existance(his mistake).  And I believe in balance, as a universal law, its in all things including our hearts.  The 2 wolf tale or lion and lamb is a good representation of balance.  I prefer the 2 wolves tale simply because it is without riddles, a child can understand it without interpretation.

augonit

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 09:17:09 AM »
Last night the moon was an orange crescent moon.  It was pretty.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!