Marshall Masters (admin) > Prevailing Winds

Symbolic Images in MainStream News

<< < (4/5) > >>

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: ASEEKERTOO on September 10, 2011, 07:20:04 AM ---Probably not in reality. And it does appear he is pointing right at it.
He may be pointing to the Debt Ceiling for all I know. To the casual observer of the
picture it appears as though he is pointing to the ICONIC SYMBOL hanging on the
wall. It may be that is what the publishers of the photo intended. That being the
case; what could the symbol on the wall mean..........   It is a shame that you
totally missed the 'point'.

--- End quote ---

Seeker I agree with you that whoever took the photo might have had some motive regarding symbolism. That is what I was trying to convey in my last two posts. I was also saying the people being photographed might not have any such motive to bring this symbolism forward. That looked like a really candid shot to me a group of people moving down a hallway talking... 

chaunska:
Honestly, I think we should censor this...after all, this is just the thing the government is trying to proctect us from...oh, and itself.    We may not have much longer on this nice little site if the government gets it's way.   Perhaps that is why they are laughing.....(remember, it is the interperatation of the photographer's reasons for publishing it, not an interperatation of what is really going on in the picture.)   

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: chaunska on January 18, 2012, 08:05:36 AM ---Honestly, I think we should censor this...after all, this is just the thing the government is trying to proctect us from...oh, and itself.    We may not have much longer on this nice little site if the government gets it's way.   Perhaps that is why they are laughing.....(remember, it is the interperatation of the photographer's reasons for publishing it, not an interperatation of what is really going on in the picture.)   

--- End quote ---

I do agree on this much - I feel it is mainly about the photographers and who is behind certain media actions.

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: The Heretic on September 09, 2011, 03:08:33 PM ---There are many images in the new buildings also. Take a close look at the logos of some of our major financial institutions and major corporations. We are being warned, in some twisted way of "TPTB", they will tell,us what they are doing. They are giving us warning. It is up to us to see.

God help us all!

--- End quote ---

I see signs of that too little hints and warnings... in all forms of media I see.

ASEEKERTOO:
Yep, there is a whole lot more of 'In your face' symbolism out there than this photograph.
The Murals in major buildings is blatant.

I just found it curious at the time when the photo was published. The Kabala is rich in
Geometric Design and symbolism so that is what piqued my curiosity. The common man
may not understand but those in the know might get the symbolism if any is being
conveyed. The fact that the Temple of Baalbeck and the foundation on which the Dome
of the Rock are built upon both have geometric designs like the Octagon is cause for
considering a symbolic gesture within the photo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version