Author Topic: Alternative power generators  (Read 3665 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
Alternative power generators
« on: November 03, 2011, 09:15:02 AM »
Another free-energy generator is publicized at http://www.johnsonmotor.org/.

$47 for the building instructions.

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
Re: Alternative power generators
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 01:46:03 PM »
Anyone try this? I listened to it, they mentioned patent quite a few times. Sounds suspicious.
Con
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_perpetual_motion_machines
The history of perpetual motion machines dates back to the Middle Ages. For millennia, it was not clear whether perpetual motion devices were possible or not, but the development of modern theories of thermodynamics has indicated that they are impossible. Despite this, many attempts have been made to construct such machines, continuing into modern times. Modern designers and proponents often use other terms, such as "over-unity", to describe their inventions.

http://amasci.com/freenrg/fnrg.html
WARNING WARNING WARNING!
DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO PEOPLE INVOLVED IN "FREE ENERGY"!!!!
Several legitimate free energy researchers do exist, but they don't spend huge amounts on advertising like the scammers do. You probably won't have heard of them. The people who pursue wide publicity are almost all scam artists. If someone is making large amounts of money from selling books and videos on free energy, be very suspicious. If someone is selling plans for "real" free-energy devices, they are a ripoff. Don't waste your money. Or if someone is selling "Dealer ships" or invest ment oppor tunities for a free energy corp, hold tight to your wallet and RUN! Or, if you've already let them get their hands on your money, ask to see proof of the FE device, and see what excuse you're given. (It will be a very convincing excuse. Scam artists don't act sneaky. Scam artists survive because they seem far MORE honest and honorable than a normal person.) Remember that the "con" in "con game" means "confidence." They win your confidence first, then they go after your money. How to tell the difference between a con game and a real product? Easy: if you give them money before receiving a working FE device, then it's a scam, always.

Pro though looks more like advertising than a honest review.
http://www.freenergy4u.com/hojo-motor-review

Another "well written" review like above
http://articlesbright.com/society/energy/hojo-motor-review-does-howard-johnsons-free-electricity-generator-really-work

At this point almost every positive article, and Ive looked at dozens, look like they were written by the same person. Same format and all trying to sell the product. This product was put out originally around 1980. On the Cover of Science and Mechanics.  http://www.rexresearch.com/johnson/1johnson.htm

They come at you suggesting they were squashed by power companies. Now he is out to help everyone. Not one negative review to be found in the first 5 pages of google. Id have to say if I was a powerful electric company, I would make sure there were negative reviews. And after 5 google pages of links noone actually claiming it works as advertised.

Id have togo with smells fishy. Of course it wouldnt be the first time I was wrong...

just to add- Im looking at alternate energy sources now for my home, getting generator and solar panels. Thats why I got all into looking at it. I start seeing stuff like this I get all excited as it would be very cost effective.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 01:49:20 PM by jrobert69 »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
Alternative power generators
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 02:51:17 PM »
Anyone try this? I listened to it, they mentioned patent quite a few times. Sounds suspicious.
Con
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_perpetual_motion_machines
The history of perpetual motion machines dates back to the Middle Ages. For millennia, it was not clear whether perpetual motion devices were possible or not, but the development of modern theories of thermodynamics has indicated that they are impossible. Despite this, many attempts have been made to construct such machines, continuing into modern times. Modern designers and proponents often use other terms, such as "over-unity", to describe their inventions.

Those theories of thermodynamics state that energy cannot be created, which is still correct (as far as I know),  BUT the source of energy for the over-unity machines is the vibrations of the Strings that String Theory professes and which do imbue vacuum space with an enormous quantity of energy.  The trick is to tap into that source.

Over the years I have seen announcements of several free-energy machines.  My favorite was http://www.lutec.com.au/ but they have gone quiet.  A "Free Energy Directory" is at http://www.freeenergynews.com/Directory/ .  This is part of their comments on the Johnson Motor: "information.  not sufficient to build a working device."

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 04:05:07 PM »
Would of been sweet and great timing. With a power source like that you could set up shop anywhere. Its a preppers dream. I do believe that such a device exists and was created by Nikola Tesla. Damn shame we dont know how to build it.

errrv

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 08:37:52 PM »
Jrobert, look under bill xam's posts. He made a video showing how to make a tesla design of zero point energy device that costs about $2 to make from simple parts at radio shack. Minimal soldering. He powers a phone with it I think.
Erv

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 12:41:43 PM »
An article appearing in the New York Daily News, April 2, 1934 titled "Tesla's Wireless Power Dream Nears Reality" mentions the planned "test run of a motor car [for a distance of 30 or 40 miles] over a stretch of [Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe] railway track [running from Boise City, Oklahoma] to Farley, N. M." using wireless transmission of electrical energy to power the vehicle.  The equipment was assembled by "two Californians" and is described as "including a high-powered radio transmitter with big coils and short antenna."

According to Arthur Mathews, Tesla himself demonstrated the wireless transmission of electrical energy just prior to this.  The transmitter, described as a recreation of the Colorado Springs transformer, was assembled at a large camp in the woods near Sanford, Quebec, Canada.  The power supply was a gasoline-motor driven 75 KW generator.  Wireless energy transmission was demonstrated between Sanford and Tadoussac, a distance of about 120 miles.  The distance between Buffalo, New York and the Sanford transmitter site is about 425 miles.

In 1922 Tesla spoke about the application of wireless transmission to transportation systems.

Question : Will not wireless transmission of energy result in time in the moving of practically all means of transportation with electrical energy from central power stations?

MR. TESLA : No, I do not expect that such will be the case, for the transportation systems now used present certain important practical advantages which cannot be disregarded.

Question: Will not automobiles, for instance, be operated merely by the operative "cutting in" on electrical energy supplied by wireless from power stations?

MR. TESLA : I fear we shall not live to see the wireless system in general use for this purpose.  It is difficult to propel an automobile by the new method for reasons with which experts are familiar. Success can be much more easily achieved in the case of airships.

In time to come it is possible that some form of automobile may be perfected that will enable this propulsion of such vehicles to be effected by power drawn from the ambient medium. [Glass, J. P. , "Tremendous Possibilities of Radio, An Interview With Nikola Tesla," Radio News, November 1922.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

ironoxide666

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 02:07:20 AM »
i have been tinkering with electronics since i was 5 and i have searched for this anser to perpetual energy? the closest i have theriorized was to take a compatable electric motor, and place a belt drive on it, this is the tricky part. in orde to start it it has to have a jump start from a 12 volt battery that runs to a capacitor , conjuncted into a junction box, one would need two power outputs on the junction box and one ac converter to run batterys dc, current. it should be around 13 to 14 dc volts. once you have sustanable current coming from the generator to power your battery, u need to wire it directly into the moter that turns the generator. take the second main wires from the generator and run to junction box, put breaker switches in and install accordingly to factory specs usally find the max volts rating and use breakers accordingly. hope this helped somebody, it has been an theriorie of mine since i was a child. also there is a everyday joe who supposely came up with my same idea and made it work, key word in youtube(self running generator)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 03:16:54 PM »
I have seen this before, but I don't remember if anyone in PX TH reported trying it.  Anyway, http://www.power4home.com/ sells manuals for making solar panels and wind-turbine generators.  They claim that their systems cost only $100 to $200 (rounded up by me) to build.

1969quartz0

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 06:10:20 PM »
Jim you can buy solar panels cheaper then you can build the them right now. I just bought Sharp 240 watt solar panels for 87 cents a watt 91 cents a watt delivered. A lot of the QE 1&2 solar plants are going bankrupt and selling the extra stock cheap Sharp is moving to Japan and a new tax on Chinese panels coming at the end of the year said to me now is the time to buy solar if you ever wanted to.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 07:33:29 AM »
Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone had solar panels?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 09:33:09 PM »

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!