Author Topic: I see them!  (Read 717 times)

Charlie

• View Profile
I see them!
« on: November 13, 2011, 06:28:00 AM »
I was standing next to the old theater in our little town and holes started opening in the clouds.  The thought in my head was "I see them!".  They were spacecraft, oblong-roundish with tubes of light affixed to the sides alternating bluish-violet colors.  There were many coming down all around as far as I could see in every direction but the one I had first seen hovered above me and the side opened.  I could see a person I recognized  from somewhere and called out his name. I can't remember now who he was but I knew him in my dream.

He looked down at me and seemed surprised I knew his name and he motioned to someone inside to go down to where I was. He motioned for me to come inside.  "We've come to take you away from here and we don't have much time, HURRY!"

Inside what seemed like a small craft on the outside was huge and seemed endless inside.  There were alot of people all smiling and the man asked where I knew him from.  I said I'm not sure but I saw you somewhere.

Then I woke up.

ASEEKERTOO

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
Re: I see them!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 06:52:04 AM »
Pretty good dream !
I had one similar about 3 months ago but did not document it by relating about it.
I had a dream that I was in my front yard and a small craft flew down from the sky
and a Man told be to hop in as it is Time. I got the feeling that I did not want to be
around for what was coming and he was here to spirit me away from it all.
I did not recount the dream because; well, just because.  :)   
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!