Author Topic: 11/11/11, Occupy Wall Street and Virtual Consciousness Swarming  (Read 875 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • View Profile
    • Your Own World USA
11/11/11, Occupy Wall Street and Virtual Consciousness Swarming
« on: December 10, 2011, 10:53:42 PM »
11/11/11, Occupy Wall Street and Virtual Consciousness Swarming

On 11/11/11, the Occupy Wall Street global protest movement crossed a critical threshold as global consciousness event. One with long reaching consequences for our future, because the underlying forces behind this global movement, has awakened a built-in human survival skill - but with a new twist. 

One that makes the Occupy movement a first-of-a-kind techno-sociologal event.  Free of downwardly negotiable lists of demands and corruptible leaders, it baffles status quo thinkers, but there is grander purpose to all this - and that purpose is about us, and what we're becoming.

Nonetheless, it is one that can give us the power of mind, to change the world for the common good.  This is why this program by Crossing the Cusp author Marshall Masters, shows how Occupier can now use declassified Cold War secret techniques, for which elites have no defense.

http://yowbooks.com/videos/vs/11-11-11/

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
    • View Profile
Re: 11/11/11, Occupy Wall Street and Virtual Consciousness Swarming
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 04:03:58 AM »
Awesome job Marshall, thank you for all your research & hard work.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 08:44:49 AM »
Hi Terry:

Glad you liked it.  This was a huge effort and a real gamble for me.  Initial stats show that people like it 5:1, however, traffic suggests it is not going to be a popular one.   

Best, Marshall

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 09:31:25 AM »
Marshall thank you for producing this video. This is really valuable...
I really the Occupy Wall Street Movement has made its mark and will actually bring about changes...as you say it has made it to the critical point and is carrying on. Today there is a block the harbors project as part of all this, going on even up in Alaska.
Posting just one video here... I put more in the Occupy Topic in the regular board.
All The Best,
Barb Townsend
Topic Administrator
Occupy Wall St ***Join us 11/11/11 for Global Meditation Flash Mob ***    3:19   1,534

LINK: http://youtu.be/WvFTcfqO9yU
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 09:54:38 AM by Yowbarb »

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 01:02:33 PM »
Hi Barbara:

Glad it is of value.  I was in the Arizona Army National Guard when the Kent State massacre happened in Ohio.  It was a deep shame for us because Kent State was as setup for failure and we knew it.  Some could say it, others couldn't, but it was a terrible shame.  Now my concern now is that the elites will create a similar confrontation to quash the Occupy movement. 

This is why I just disappeared after Bloomberg's dark of the night eviction.   I didn't know enough to make a difference when I was just in the Guard, but now I do.  For me, it is finally a chance to address an old shame. 

So now it's out there now and hopefully it helps.  In the meantime, time to finish my next Cut to the Chase show.  You're gonna luv it.

Onward, Marshall

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 02:51:57 PM »
Hi Barbara:

Glad it is of value.  I was in the Arizona Army National Guard when the Kent State massacre happened in Ohio.  It was a deep shame for us because Kent State was as setup for failure and we knew it.  Some could say it, others couldn't, but it was a terrible shame.  Now my concern now is that the elites will create a similar confrontation to quash the Occupy movement. 

This is why I just disappeared after Bloomberg's dark of the night eviction.   I didn't know enough to make a difference when I was just in the Guard, but now I do.  For me, it is finally a chance to address an old shame. 

So now it's out there now and hopefully it helps.  In the meantime, time to finish my next Cut to the Chase show.  You're gonna luv it.

Onward, Marshall

Marshall I really appreciate your reply and I so understand how you must have felt. It is a good thing to feel causative again about something...
Thanks for the wisdom and ideas,
Barb T.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 02:32:28 AM by Yowbarb »

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!