Author Topic: 2012 Here We Go!  (Read 1110 times)

neoslim

2012 Here We Go!
« on: January 01, 2012, 08:11:04 AM »
Well friends....here it is! The year we've all been waiting for it seems and the year that at least partly revolves around the creation of this site.....the seminal moment in human history (or so we think)....2012! I think the movie '2012' starring John Cusack will be the first movie I watch this year. I'll watch it today in fact.

Interestingly enough, even those around me who say that they do not believe in the whole 2012 thing seem to be in on something. I saw a few of them texting their friends and family last night saying "Happy New Years". They never did this in previous New Years. Then I was watching the news coverage on all the channels and on Fox News I heard Bill Hemmer say to Megan Kelly something to the effect of "Well we only have one more to go", "One more", "No more after this". I don't know what he was referring to. Very creepy though.

So I'm curious what your predictions for this new year of 2012 will be? This is the year the Mayan calendar runs out. This is a year with many meanings for many different people. What do you all predict will happen this year, both on December 21, 2012 and throughout the year? What events do you think will take place?
Thanks and God Bless!

steedy

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Here We Go!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 09:31:30 AM »
My predictions for this year are:  1) Obama will win reelection, 2) there will be a big nuclear event, like a missle launched with intent to harm.  I think it will be from Iran towards Israel, or N. Korea towards who knows.  3) 12/21/12 will start out normal, but will turn sour as a group of nuts try to "make something happen" when they feel nothing is really happening. (like they don't get it).

cbeyer64

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 11:58:51 AM »
I believe there will be increased weather cases such as tornadoes, tsunamis, earthquakes and hurricanes.  I also believe there will be climate change and solar flares.  I am a little worried the solar flares will hit our power grid and knock out all power.  Here I am going for my Master's degree and taking online courses.  Hope this doesn't happen.  I also believe that Iran will not like the tougher sanctions on them by the U.S. and start to threaten us and other surrounding countries.  This may lead to a war.  This is what I believe will happen for 2012. 
Chandra

steedy

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 08:10:33 PM »
I had a couple more what I call "flashes" of what I think will happen.  So, to add to my list, 4) Putin will regain power in Russia, mostly through bullying tactics.  He will instigate a New Communism, but will call it Democracy.  It will be the same old Communism though.  And the alliance between Russia and China will become more open and obvious.  5) The Moon will have vibrations.  NASA and the Government will know the real cause, but will come out with obscure scientific reasons to explain the vibrations.  People won't be able to see them from here, but it will be measurable through instruments.  I feel the Moon will turn slightly because of this.

neoslim

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 12:36:05 PM »
cbeyer64 and steedy thanks for your predictions! steedy I'm curious about your moon prediction. It's very interesting. What makes you think of that though?

steedy

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 01:43:50 PM »
neoslim--it's just that sometimes I get a "flash" of something.  I just saw in my mind the moon at night and the word "vibrations".  I also saw a big rock fall into the Pacific ocean, but I couldn't find this topic to post it.  I didn't want to mention it since someone posted a video of a professional psychic making numerous predictions.  Although I don't consider myself psychic, I have had an intense feeling to make predictions for this year.  I never did that before.  I've wondered if this could be related to when I had a minor head injury a couple months ago.  Anyway, whatever it is, I'm starting to explore it more.

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 12:13:17 PM »
Well, 2012 came and went.  2013 followed suit...  So, here we are in 2014.  The only prediction I am willing to make is that the Earth changes will continue to intensify.  I still believe PX is out there but I don't believe anything I see on the Internet anymore and the "galactic" channelings are a freaking joke.  So, keep on preppin' and we'll see what comes down range in 2014.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 06:35:27 PM »
neoslim--it's just that sometimes I get a "flash" of something.  I just saw in my mind the moon at night and the word "vibrations".  I also saw a big rock fall into the Pacific ocean, but I couldn't find this topic to post it.  I didn't want to mention it since someone posted a video of a professional psychic making numerous predictions.  Although I don't consider myself psychic, I have had an intense feeling to make predictions for this year.  I never did that before.  I've wondered if this could be related to when I had a minor head injury a couple months ago.  Anyway, whatever it is, I'm starting to explore it more.
Thanks for sharing that.  :)
Steedy, in this Board you will find Topics, a place to post just about everything: 
Planet X Town Hall » Patrice Shannon »
Dreams and Paranormal Experiences

LINK:  http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?board=16.0

Sorry it's not always so easy to navigate around here,
- Yowbarb

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!