Author Topic: Synchronicity; Through the Gate  (Read 2788 times)

ASEEKERTOO

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
Synchronicity; Through the Gate
« on: January 28, 2011, 07:37:49 AM »
I've seen Synchronicity in action albeit in minute ways. Small inconsequential happenings in my own life.
I'm posting a short blurb about JUNG and Albertus Magnus and what they contend is a way for Synchronicity
to creep into our lives be it for good or evil. The two short paragraphs are the 'opening of the gate' into a
different area of thought.  My point is not to emphasis an Individuals path to obtain synchronicity
knowledge and actions but how it might be extrapolated into GLOBAL and MASS paths to synchronicity
events. First the quotes of Jung and Albertus.

"To explain "synchronistic" events, Jung was inclined to refer to a phrase of the French psychologist Pierre
Janet, abaissement du niveau mental, "lowering of the mental threshold," by which Janet meant a certain
lowering of the vital forces -- such as we experience when we are tired or discouraged and which is the
precondition for neurosis. Jung believed that when the mental threshold is lowered "the tone of the
unconscious is heightened, thereby creating a gradient for the unconscious to flow towards the conscious."
the conscious then comes under the influence of what Jung calls the "archetypes" or "primordial images."
These images belong to the "collective unconscious" and might be, for example, of a great mother, a hero-god,
a devil-figure, or an image of incarnate wisdom. Jung thought that when the archetype is activated odd
coincidences are likely to happen. "

The medieval "magician" Albertus Magnus wrote:
"A certain power to alter things indwells in the human soul and subordinates the other things to her, particularly
when she is swept into a great excess of love of hate or the like. When therefore the [human soul] falls into
a great excess of any passion, it can be proved by experiment that the [excess] binds things
together [magically] and alters them in the way it wants. Whoever would learn the secret of doing and undoing
these things must know that everyone can influence everything magically if [s/he] falls into a great excess.

That is to say, a psychological state can somehow affect the physical world. But Albertus’s "great excess" is
clearly the opposite of Jung’s "lowering of the mental threshold." One is lowering of vitality, the
other is an intensification of it.
"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I am no genius but basically we have the battle of Good and Evil summed up. As clay pots hold water;
our bodies contain spiritual energys. When the energy is depleted to the negative side outside influences can
cause Synchronicity to occur to the hurt of a person or masses of people. When the energy is intensified within
us or the masses of people then Synchronicity is guided to the Good.
Of course, the energies spoken of is good and evil thoughts. The classic battle; spoken about down through the
ages. First told by words and then written down when knowledge increased.

I leave much UNSAID as it is conducive to do so. An example of Synchronicty is the belief by many that the
Movies being put out for the Masses to watch are laden with events that do indeed come true. Planned by
the producers of the Movie; or Synchronicity ? The gate is open to anyone for a discussion.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 06:46:43 AM by ASEEKERTOO »
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

noproblemo2

Re: Synchronicity; Through the Gate
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 04:19:32 PM »
Deep yes, however I believe this may very well indeed be a part of what is occuring world wide. Thank you for this, as it is something I had not yet considered.

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 05:18:23 PM »
I am a layman in all this, but my feelings about what AseekerToo posted is that the Jung state / experiment is one such a state that we are controlled by whoever it may be, an archetype from the collective consciousness, another spirit or any other intelligent manifestation.

On the other hand, when we go hyper (by love or hatred) then WE are in control.

my guess....

Carlos

ASEEKERTOO

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 07:40:56 PM »
I am a layman in all this, but my feelings about what AseekerToo posted is that the Jung state / experiment
is one such a state that we are controlled by whoever it may be, an archetype from the collective consciousness,
another spirit or any other intelligent manifestation.
On the other hand, when we go hyper (by love or hatred) then WE are in control. my guess....Carlos
Hi Carlos, Hoping all is well with you and yours'.
Shoot, I am a layman too. I'm thinking more along the lines that as more and more people BELIEVE that the
end of the world is coming then it speeds up the process. Self fulfilling prophecy so to speak. A collective
consiousness at work; or in everyday individual lives as well.
One side of the coin in what Jung was saying is that deprivation of the body can lead to 'insight' or a bridge to
information not otherwise available. For instance, Fasting and traveling to the desert to deprive oneself of all
contact leads to 'Divine Inspiration'. Albeit that the inspiration could be from an evil source or a good based
on the disposition of the individual be it good or evil.
 Also, if one attains extreme happiness then it causes the psyche to bridge over into divine inspiration as
well thereby attaining 'knowledge' otherwise not available. In modern times, one could look at such projects
like the 'Webbot'. Random, unconnected search events on the internet that inevitabily point to something
a 'happening'. The mere act of a collective consiousness seeking an 'event' causes it to happen.

I don't know. I have seen things happen that are more than a coincidence and sometimes it appears as
though the foreknowledge of it was transmitted to the masses so that they would not be completely surprised
by it. Like some kind of law has to be followed before the event happens................. Not sure what I am trying
to draw out in the discussion. For instance; in World War II the Allies went through great lengths to plan the
Normandy Invasion. What happens ? Some guy who writes Crossword puzzles for an English newspaper
constructs a Crossword with MANY OF THE CODE WORDS TO BE USED IN THE INVASION. He was unknowledgeable
of the invasion but yet he came up with the code names. Yes, he was rounded up and questioned ! Stuff like
that. Ah, the titanic. A book was published years before the titanic and the story of it was similiar to the titanic.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 06:55:21 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

Ed Douglas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 08:25:08 PM »
Welcome, to the "Matrix". Quite a paradigm. Was an event foreseen? Or, was it created due to being foreseen. A chicken or egg problem. I will say, that if we were aware that if we foresee something, it will happen, then we could absolutely control our own destiny. God might not like that idea.  ed

ASEEKERTOO

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 03:54:04 AM »
I know. Odd isn't it. It is a real conundrum lol.
Conundrum: Anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable, or secret.
Where is Spock when you need him..........

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 09:15:30 AM »
I know. Odd isn't it. It is a real conundrum lol.
Conundrum: Anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable, or secret.
Where is Spock when you need him..........

Oh he's around  8) Wonder what he thinks about all this?!
(I am a huge Spock fan.)

Linda

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 03:22:01 PM »
Me too Barb, you gotta love Spock! :D
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

inselemel

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 03:46:29 AM »
Very interesting topic, I personally deal a lot with Oracle Cards (Angel and others) and synchronicity is a big part in readings and "Your prayers and questions are being answered by synchronistic events. Notice them in order to increase their flow" - from Doreen Virtue. I do believe that the more you recognise these events, (they may be small and of no meaning to other people but they mean something to you) as synchronistic events rather than coincidence (as per a well known British TV cop - "don't believe in coincidences") or "that's funny - i was just thinking about that etc". When things like that happen i usually say a thankyou, not sure who to? Angels, my Grandma in spirit or Universal Energy as i am not a believer in a guy with a grey beard sitting on a throne deal, but everybody to their own.

I looked up this topic here as i keep on asking my guides if Nelson Mandela :-* :-* :-*  (for whom i am his biggest fan, i don't really go in for idolatry but i do make an exception for Madiba), will survive the Earth Changes as i believe he would be like a Yoda like figure, a very wise and totally respected person who people go to for advice. I believe i get a yes but i do ask this a lot just to make sure and whilst out walking my dog something caught my eye on the ground. Went over and it was a little toy Yoda. I never went to see the last Star Wars films but the last one was released a wee while ago, i think, and so i believe it was unusual for toy Yoda's still going about for someone to randomly drop it. So i said a thankyou.

As regards the collective conciousness thingy, i believe that's what's happening with Ascension more people are raising their awareness and their vibration to a higher frequency. Just my thoughts as usual but i do believe the more you recognise such events which to some would just be a coincidence the more they happen and the more understanding you receive.

Inselemel

ASEEKERTOO

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 07:37:10 AM »
Hi Inselemel,
Inselemel mentioned:  "Your prayers and questions are being answered by synchronistic events. Notice them
in order to increase their flow" - from Doreen Virtue.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Synchronistic events, to me, are a form of 'Feedback' from somewhere or something. About the only type of
feedback it seems available to us. The only other feedback is a voice from heaven and that is all to rare. The
prophecies of Fatima given to the girls being one such alleged event. There were others along the road of time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inselemel also said:  Angels, my Grandma in spirit or Universal Energy as i am not a believer in a guy with a
grey beard sitting on a throne deal, but everybody to their own.
I heard that. Yet, since we see through the Glass Darkly and we live in a really big Universe perhaps in a sea
of universes, who can really say what is meant by the Throne of God. We do have a #1 selling book that
attempts to lay out an Instruction Manual for life, the universe and everything. As to synchronicity and what
WE want out of life it boils down to,  “Father, if you are willing, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, not
my will, but yours, be done.” So, the synchronicity we see in our life's occasionally could be there to guide
us or simply to make us take note that what one sees with their eyes is not necessarily all that there is.......

If the events in History are true, then history is laden with information from the 'other side'. If Kings, and
Presidents, and Rulers of all kinds exist in this life; then what exist on the other side to keep the
Heavens in order.

If 'personal' angels are amongst us then their role is to minister to us in any way they can. One such way may
be through synchronistic events. I'll stop here because I don't want to seem as if I am preaching; I'm not; just
musing.....
 http://www.angelsofthebible.info/thrones--dominions--principalities-and-powers.htm

Have a Great Day Inselemel !
[ what do the Oracle Cards say for Comet Elenin !! ? ]

inselemel

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 08:08:25 AM »
Thanks Aseekertoo for your 'musings', i agree with the feedback bit and the fatima prophecies (wonder what the last 1 was that the Vatican is keeping to them themselves - time will tell or maybe they will happen and no one will say that was what was prophesied). I know the Bible is the manual on how people should live their lives and i believe that Jesus etc were messengers from the Universe(s) (my opinion) but to me most people treat God like a person (the big guy upstairs etc) i think we as a species had to go through monotheism at that time in history, but like you i am not trying to preach (each to their own and all that) just my musings - it would be a very boring world if we all shared the same views (maybe better if we all shared the same view about greed, fussin' & fightin' to use a RNM song title etc tho). 

Thanks for your musings

Inselemel

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!