Author Topic: Prediction  (Read 4084 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Prediction
« on: February 25, 2012, 04:53:24 PM »
Hi All:

I'm seeing several good analysis videos and articles from several source, that now show a clear pattern of reporting irregularities by US government science sites in the last few days.  These manipulations are heavy handed enough to be quite clear.

Something is building along the ring of fire.  We should be looking towards Far East Asia for the next few weeks.  A month ago, Echan Deravy told me his sources at the University of Tokyo tell him him the same quake patterns that preceded the 9.0 last year are happening again.  I'm concerned that we're very close to a large catastrophic event somewhere in the Pacific, within days or a few weeks.

That being said, agood rule with predictions is to keep them in mind, but to expect nothing.

Cheers, Marshall

sschult

• I hope you enjoy my Avatar I filmed it my self
Re: Prediction
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 08:51:19 PM »
Marshall, maybe this was the right time, timing is everything, three nights ago in my dream, I was standing on the sand in front of the ocean, dont ask me where am never given places or dates with the exception of one dream I had last year, but back to this dream I saw the ocean retreat as far as I could see, it was the most striking image I woke up and I could still see the ocean floor as far as my eyes could see, what does that mean, dont know but here's the important thing, I woke up before the ocean returned but the bottom line is the ocean always returns.

Sam
The cup is always half full, Avatar filmed on 5/11/13.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 09:14:44 AM »
sschult: I've received a lot of correspondence about dreams of tsunamis coming in over the years. You're not alone.  Everything happens for a reason.
Marshall

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 09:40:05 AM »
Marshall, maybe this was the right time, timing is everything, three nights ago in my dream, I was standing on the sand in front of the ocean, dont ask me where am never given places or dates with the exception of one dream I had last year, but back to this dream I saw the ocean retreat as far as I could see, it was the most striking image I woke up and I could still see the ocean floor as far as my eyes could see, what does that mean, dont know but here's the important thing, I woke up before the ocean returned but the bottom line is the ocean always returns.

Sam
Sam, thank for sharing your dream, and again, welcome to the Town Hall!  :)
Having these kind of dreams is one thing many Members have in common...
Be sure to visit this Board: Dreams and Paranormal Experiences   
Keep On Keepin' On,
- Barb Townsend

david

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 05:08:18 PM »
The great rivers change that course, they open the way of war. The rivers above go south east. The destroyer comes forth. Now read the book of Ezekiel for the spirit of John is beside you. The travel of the stars are with in. Behold seek high ground. Lest then one solar term.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 06:27:17 PM »
The great rivers change that course, they open the way of war. The rivers above go south east. The destroyer comes forth. Now read the book of Ezekiel for the spirit of John is beside you. The travel of the stars are with in. Behold seek high ground. Lest then one solar term.

David, thanks for your post. Were you quoting an Old Testament verse? Torah?
A question, what do you mean by this line: "Lest then one solar term."
Did you mean the word "Lest" appears then there is a solar term.
??
- Yowbarb

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Premier Limited Edition
Offer Ends July 31, 2016

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Survival Seed Vault

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!