Author Topic: Could You Sacrifice Your Daughter to the Annunaki?  (Read 7260 times)

Endtimesgal_2012

Re: Could You Sacrifice Your Daughter to the Annunaki?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012, 09:14:11 AM »
My daughter just finished reading a book supposedly written by a female annunaki, which states that there were a few "bad" annunaki who did not treat us well and made us slaves, and that the council of worlds banned them from the planet and that the good annunaki are returning and only have our best interests at heart.  She says they are going to make some sort of a "bubble" thing, and "rapture" us up into it, (the chosen ones of course, not all) and then they are going to completely destroy and re-do the planet and then put us back down.  I told her I had a very hard time believing that, and told her to read Zitchin's books and find out what really happened.  I told her that the Sumerian writings supersede the bible and I find them very credible and that they show exactly what the annunaki are like, and that they are not to be trusted.  I do not remember what the title of the book is.

There is so much disinformation out there, it is very difficult to find the truth.  If something does not resonate with my spirit, I do not accept it.

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 06:00:39 PM »
I agree, Boss!(Mr. Masters)  As for myself, I would welcome annihilation before being enslaved. There are worse things than death.    ed

Im with you on that. However I could place a pretty decent argument that we are already slaves. A happy slave is one that doesn't know he is a slave.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2012, 09:00:38 AM »
I agree, JRobert, we are all enslaved to a certain extent. Fortunately, so far, the master hasn't put me under the whip, yet.    ed

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2012, 09:16:39 AM »
My daughter just finished reading a book supposedly written by a female annunaki, which states that there were a few "bad" annunaki who did not treat us well and made us slaves, and that the council of worlds banned them from the planet and that the good annunaki are returning and only have our best interests at heart.  She says they are going to make some sort of a "bubble" thing, and "rapture" us up into it, (the chosen ones of course, not all) and then they are going to completely destroy and re-do the planet and then put us back down.  I told her I had a very hard time believing that, and told her to read Zitchin's books and find out what really happened.  I told her that the Sumerian writings supersede the bible and I find them very credible and that they show exactly what the annunaki are like, and that they are not to be trusted.  I do not remember what the title of the book is.

There is so much disinformation out there, it is very difficult to find the truth.  If something does not resonate with my spirit, I do not accept it.

Do you think you could find out the name of the book for me?  Sounds like an interesting read.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2014, 06:28:46 PM »
Quote from the movie "Open Range:"  "You may not know it, but there are things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'.'"  Charlie Waite

Funny, just found myself thinking about this quote a couple of days ago.  I read an article that took the position that we should all freely submit our firearms to the government if required, with the hopes of living to fight another day, and this quote popped into my head.  Wonderful movie.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Premier Limited Edition
Offer Ends July 31, 2016

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Survival Seed Vault

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!