Author Topic: Global Banker and Dark Cabal Roundup  (Read 36324 times)

inselemel

Re: Global Banker and Dark Cabal Roundup
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2012, 09:08:42 AM »
Thanks JKB, and i do understand delays are probably inevitable and a month here and there is no big deal and they (our friends do understand our time concept even though after the 3rd Dimension Time is allegedly non existent but i do think if there is no definite timescale, timelines should not be given out whether this is the channellers fault or our galactic brothers and sisters fault, just my opinion on that one. As Mr Nice Butt says i will try and "Keep the faith"

Cheers  ;)

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2012, 09:24:02 AM »
That's the spirit.  We are now partners in the "hurry up and wait" game.  More time = more time to accumulate things we won't ever need.   ;D
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2012, 09:44:43 AM »
Mel I just have a sec to post. Will be back asap.
Were there really some dark cabal arrests?! I saw that in the Planet X Flyby Music List Topic.
If so...fantastic!
Yowbarb

inselemel

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2012, 09:50:54 AM »
Mel I just have a sec to post. Will be back asap.
Were there really some dark cabal arrests?! I saw that in the Planet X Flyby Music List Topic.
If so...fantastic!
Yowbarb

Oops sorry Barbs meant my posts in the Bankers arrest topic yesterday. As far as i know not any 'verifiable' arrests of dark cabal as yet   ;) but there are supposed to be high heid yins allegedly under house arrest but nothing proven as yet. Sorry for the misunderstanding, i know not everyone reads all the topics, sorry :-[

inselemel

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2012, 05:41:12 AM »
From http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1051-g7banks
ARREST WARRANTS: Liens Filed Against G7 Central Banks

"Arrest warrants have now been issued against the international branches of the Federal Reserve -- the European Central Banks, BIS, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy and Japan.

MAJOR CHANGES ABOUT TO HAPPEN

It is terrifying to discover that the world is being run by psychopaths -- who want to see billions of people die.
Many people can't even face it. Their mind just shuts down -- and they often attack the messenger.
Nonetheless, no corrupt regime has ever survived the light of full public exposure. Our current situation is no different.
There is abundant evidence that this group is real -- and will soon be defeated. Major changes are about to happen in the world.
We have proven that a small group of international bankers have seized control of the planet and its resources. Their plan has been in place for 300 years, and was followed with ruthless efficiency.
The difficulty of unseating this group is extreme, due to their penetration into all aspects of our society -- including the media, the government and the judiciary.
Nonetheless, it appears that they are about to be overthrown by an international coalition of 138 nations -- who have banded together to end Financial Tyranny."

Is the BIS to do with Britain? - i do hope so, didn't know what BIS stands for (sorry for my ignorance) ::) if anyone can enlighten me. Thank you.  :)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2012, 07:14:44 AM »
didn't know what BIS stands for [\quote]

Bank of International Settlements, probably.

inselemel

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2012, 08:47:40 AM »
Thanks Jim, they said G7 so in my reckoning since the US banks have been dealt with already then that would should include UK banks (yipee  ;D) Russia and Canada as well as France, Germany, Italy & Japan unless it was the original G7 and Russia are still to come and they included the US ???. Lets hope it's a quicker turn around than the US ones, and announcements are SOON! ;D

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2012, 05:49:58 PM »
Yes, per David's article, "The international version of the Federal Reserve came to be called the Bank for International Settlements, or BIS".  Very interesting article/info, thanks for posting!

inselemel

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2012, 02:11:00 AM »
Thanks enlightenme, i didn't read the whole document  :-[

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2012, 05:16:21 PM »
Thanks enlightenme, i didn't read the whole document  :-[

No problem!  It sure had a lot of info in there, didn't it?

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2012, 06:21:56 AM »
An interesting update/perspective from David Wilcock.  Divine Intervention: ET's Defeating Old World Order   http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1054-divineintervention 

inselemel

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2012, 09:10:37 AM »
An interesting update/perspective from David Wilcock.  Divine Intervention: ET's Defeating Old World Order   http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1054-divineintervention

Thanks enlightenme - reading it now! ;)

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2012, 05:12:05 PM »
Your Welcome!

throwback1952

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2012, 05:56:12 PM »
Are any Bankers and "Dark Cabal" really being rounded up?
Is any one really going to Jail?
David Wilcock says a lot of things but nothing he says is verifiable and he always has a secret contact or something he just cant tell us yet. He has been saying something is going to happen any day for years.
Just getting tired of reading about sensational things happening but nothing ever changes.
2012 is just wearing me out! Guess we will see soon enough.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2012, 07:47:30 PM »
We will see very soon.  Not a lot of high profile arrests, yet...  There have been an ass-ton of banking resignations worldwide in the last 90 days and they are just trying to improve their positions for when they do get brought to justice by resigning early.  They already know their fate.  Hang in there a little longer...  I know...
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!