Author Topic: Global Banker and Dark Cabal Roundup  (Read 38919 times)

inselemel

Re: Global Banker and Dark Cabal Roundup
« Reply #210 on: July 20, 2012, 01:30:04 PM »
I actually read the articles that Environwiz posted and i do not remember it saying that Hilary Clinton had been arrested, i believe the two separate articles linked Hilary Clinton and Condie Rice to dubious deals. So i have decided to leave, as i do not believe the TH is as free and open as i first thought it was. I wish all of you luck!

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #211 on: July 20, 2012, 01:40:47 PM »
I to would like to say that although I do not agree with all that is posted on the site, I really dislike how the site is becoming so afraid of offending someone, that many posts are deleted.  I suffered through this type of thing on another 2012 site and left it because eventually all the flavor was gone as no one wanted to post due to fear of being banned.  What kind of a group are we if we want to only present one side of things, and only allow posts that are popular belief?

So sorry to see insemenel ?? (sp) go, I so enjoyed his/her posts.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 20, 2012, 01:56:26 PM »
I actually read the articles that Environwiz posted and i do not remember it saying that Hilary Clinton had been arrested, i believe the two separate articles linked Hilary Clinton and Condie Rice to dubious deals. So i have decided to leave, as i do not believe the TH is as free and open as i first thought it was. I wish all of you luck!

Mel! Miss you already...
If you had given me some time I would have responded to you and perhaps handled this.
It was just a momentary error on my part I was posting in a hurry. It is true the post
which I had deleted did not say Hillary Clinton was arrested. It did still need to be deleted, but everyone just needs to do what they feel is right. You have my email/address contact me if you can,
Sincerely, and Best of Luck,
Barb Townsend

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 20, 2012, 02:17:28 PM »
I to would like to say that although I do not agree with all that is posted on the site, I really dislike how the site is becoming so afraid of offending someone, that many posts are deleted.  I suffered through this type of thing on another 2012 site and left it because eventually all the flavor was gone as no one wanted to post due to fear of being banned.  What kind of a group are we if we want to only present one side of things, and only allow posts that are popular belief?

So sorry to see insemenel ?? (sp) go, I so enjoyed his/her posts.

Hi Endtimesgal2012
I miss Inselemel too. A Gal, had been one of my buddies. I posted to her in this Topic,
just now. See my post on this page, to her.
The guidelines are pretty clear but when it gets to politics and "dark cabal" it's hard
for the lines to not get muddied up. Maybe we should let Marshall weigh in on this.
I am not the sort of person normally to delete or censor anything. Per Marshall's
wishes we are supposed to avoid politics as much as we can. My take on that, also:
We are not supposed to be putting up posts which are borderline slander, of dubious sources about specific American politicians
being in legal trouble and/or arrested. (For example the Timothy Geitner being detained
by police etc.) story. It simply causes too much contention. True or not.
Previously, I was in a hurry and posted that the one article said Hillary Clinton was
arrested, when it did not say that. If given a few minutes I could have corrected that.
I did post a correction on the one quick statement. I stand behind my decision to delete all the posts which I did delete.
A copy of them is in a Moderator Only area. If Marshall wants to reinstate the posts
he can.
I have c.c'd him or info'd him on a lot of this. For now it stands.
Sincerely,
Barb Townsend
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 02:33:51 PM by Yowbarb »

throwback1952

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 20, 2012, 03:18:15 PM »
Barb,
Thanks for the reply. That makes sense. I see how a story grows as it is told. The story of Geithner is just an example. It started in Feb as an investigation of possible wrong doing and if that was true it could lead to arrest and jail time. It grew into him getting a 63 year jail sentence. Wow what a story.
Politics are a hot bed of stories that grow legs take off running and spin into damaging fiction.
 It does get ugly some times. I meant no harm. I just have a dislike for what has happened to our country. Political system broken, legal system broken,medical system broken. Debt so deep it cannot get paid back and paid back to whom? Debt has turn all of us and future generations into slaves. I just can't see how it will ever get fixed? I hoped we could talk about it freely here.
I don't agree with some of the stories but I manage to filter through them.
I could never be a moderator. I appreciate all the time you spend trying to keep this play ground a  safe place for all of us to play.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #215 on: July 20, 2012, 05:04:01 PM »
Barb:  Please do not take my comments as a criticism of what you do.   I would never want to have your job, as I am well aware you cannot please all the people all the time.  I understand also that there are some posts that should never see the light of day.  I only want us all to be more tolerant of the many viewpoints out there on things.  We are never all going to think alike or agree on everything.

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 20, 2012, 08:38:07 PM »
I started this topic and, therfore, it is my responsibility...   I still believe that this is going to happen and that is the reason that I started it, so that we could all follow the most up-to-date happenings that are going on.  Obviously, it hasn't happened yet, or it is not going to happen, or it is happening behind the scenes and we don't know about it... 

We have gotten off track here friends...  This topic has turned into a debate about what is happening and what we expected it to be versus what is actually happening.

We have gotten sidetracked, I think, and have forgotten that we are all on the same side...  aren't we?  Aren't we supposed to be helping one another and progressing mankind?

I remember when I first joined this Townhall, I felt so relieved and so energized, because I was tired of searching out there alone.  That's about all I have to say about that.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 20, 2012, 08:44:49 PM »
Barb,
Thanks for the reply. That makes sense. I see how a story grows as it is told. The story of Geithner is just an example. It started in Feb as an investigation of possible wrong doing and if that was true it could lead to arrest and jail time. It grew into him getting a 63 year jail sentence. Wow what a story.
Politics are a hot bed of stories that grow legs take off running and spin into damaging fiction.
 It does get ugly some times. I meant no harm. I just have a dislike for what has happened to our country. Political system broken, legal system broken,medical system broken. Debt so deep it cannot get paid back and paid back to whom? Debt has turn all of us and future generations into slaves. I just can't see how it will ever get fixed? I hoped we could talk about it freely here.
I don't agree with some of the stories but I manage to filter through them.
I could never be a moderator. I appreciate all the time you spend trying to keep this play ground a  safe place for all of us to play.

Thanks very much for your post. We are all on the same side here...
I do try...
Barb Townsend

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 20, 2012, 09:04:05 PM »
Barb:  Please do not take my comments as a criticism of what you do.   I would never want to have your job, as I am well aware you cannot please all the people all the time.  I understand also that there are some posts that should never see the light of day.  I only want us all to be more tolerant of the many viewpoints out there on things.  We are never all going to think alike or agree on everything.

Entimesgal_2012 thanks for your post. No problem. I agree it is not possible for
everyone to agree.
This is an immensely huge and complicated world we live in. Unfortunately the US
has been splintered and re-splintered into various political and other groups.
I have a background in English and quite a lot of history and political science when I went back to college, and a feeling for the law too, so IMHO I have an eye for propaganda and rhetoric as opposed to investigation and substantiated facts. 
I am sure I have plenty left to learn. Not perfect, but I am trying to be fair. That's the
"moon in Libra" in me.
Basically it all runs rampant here and implodes upon itself - OR - or we try to keep it focused mainly on survival issues and the research going on...and avoid issues or statements that will divide people.

I want people to feel safe to post. I have a suggestion.
1)   Everyone re-read the rules.
2)   Message Marshall himself if you have a question on something if it should be posted.
3)   Another thing which people can do is: Try to verify the story.
Although not everyone would agree, when I see some outlandish story on the US net,
I look to see if the story is anywhere in the media; also I look in BBC, Wikipedia and on Snopes.  Snopes is loaded up with rumor mill crazy stories which they took the trouble to investigate thoroughly. Then they say True or False. The stone cold reality is lots of lies are being pumped out into the airwaves and the net. People need to learn to discern facts from distortions and outright slander.
I totally agree, not all facts or actual reality is reported in MSM, after all if that were true, we wouldn't have to figure out for ourselves about PX. MSM lies too at times, mainly by omissions.  And yes I agree there is a dark cabal. Been there a long time. If it
falls down, awesome! I just don't want to have slander on here, basically against people who may not be part of that...
Members: Don't be afraid to post, just do the homework if you can... if that's not possible just msg. Marshall he has a lot of his plate but he will probably answer soon.
I will do the best to answer, too. I value Members.
Message me.
All The Best,
Barb Townsend
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 06:33:46 AM by Yowbarb »

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 21, 2012, 08:32:40 PM »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 21, 2012, 08:57:01 PM »
The pieces are starting to fall into place.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1066-great-revealing

Enlightenme, this looks interesting! I will be reading through it. Will email it to Mel too...
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 22, 2012, 04:13:18 AM »
Enlightenme, VWD Very Well Done for finding and posting this article!
(This looks like the real deal, doesn't it?)

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1066-great-revealing

- Barb Townsend
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 05:01:16 AM by Yowbarb »

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 22, 2012, 12:44:11 PM »
This is crazy.  I just found this website myself this week and I love it.  Thanks for posting this Mary.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 22, 2012, 01:04:22 PM »
This is crazy.  I just found this website myself this week and I love it.  Thanks for posting this Mary.

Brand-new article, too. Very timely.
- Yowbarb

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 22, 2012, 01:05:34 PM »
Yes, It does certainly seem promising.  Hopefully we will continue to see progress!

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!