Author Topic: The Big Picture  (Read 14643 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Picture
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2011, 01:53:38 PM »
"Yes, Jim. That is if, the laws of physics are constant. We are finding that our basic laws that were ascertained a long time ago, are now being disproven, as our ability to see more and more of the universe expands."

Yes and no.  Certainly our imperfect understanding of the physics of the universe(s) is updated frequently.  Indeed, occasionally a well-ingrained theory will be proven to be completely wrong.  Example: Phlogisten (spelling?).  But, more often, more general theories replace specialized ones.  Example: Newtonian mechanics by quantum mechanics -- but the Newtonian version is still accurate enough for use in designing vehicles, for example.

Supposedly, a sufficiently general version of physics would include all the specific variations that occur in the various densities and universes.  But, our current Earth-bound 3D knowledge is SOOO crude and incomplete that any expectations of, or hypotheses about, the situation(s) in other densities and universes is pure unsubstantiated fantasy -- in my opinion.  Nevertheless, String Theory is the best that we have here at the moment -- or so I understand (some scientists might disagree, of course).

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 04:49:17 PM »
I said "String Theory is the best that we have here at the moment -- or so I understand"

One point in favor of favoring String Theory, at least for now, is that several non-conventional sources also speak of the "frequency of vibration"  of humans and of the Earth, especially in regards to a transformation to higher densities or dimensions.  Three such sources that I remember at the moment are Zetatalk, Dolores Cannon, and Cosmic Awareness.

Ed Douglas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 08:02:50 PM »
Jim, how much does the Schumann Resonance fit into your string theory beliefs? I ask for knowledge sake, not to pry into your belief package.  ed

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2011, 08:20:23 AM »
"how much does the Schumann Resonance fit into your string theory beliefs?"

No direct relationship that I perceive at the moment, other than the fact that it is just one of all the physical phenomena that arise from the vibrations of the strings.  The reported increase in the Schumann frequency should be related to a decrease in the altitude of the ionosphere, I suppose.  Did you have some other concept in mind?

alaskanwinter

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2011, 08:58:19 AM »
Who/what are the Zetas?

noproblemo2

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2011, 09:04:03 AM »

augonit

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2011, 09:17:02 AM »
I'd like to know who these "Zetas" are too. 

noproblemo2

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2011, 09:25:58 AM »

augonit

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2011, 10:19:46 AM »
Thanks anyway, I looked them up on my own.  I'm not interested in getting information through channeling.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2011, 09:39:46 AM »
Re dimensions and densities:
In youtube: "Dimensions & Angels - Drunvalo Melchizedek, Sedona, AZ on 01-24-11"

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2011, 02:25:01 PM »
Hello everyone,  I hope all is well.  I was thinking about starting a topic "big picture" today as I was doing my usual rounds of checking various websites and I'm glad I checked first and found this one.  I very much enjoyed reading everything that has already been posted in here.  I was thinking of going a little different direction with this though .  I was just thinking, a lot of us spend a lot of time checking various websites and bringing information back here to TH that we think will be interesting or helpful to all of us.  Ed and Jim are the big brains in here and usually handle the physics and ascension topics. Barb usually handles earthquakes and volcanoes.  Erv is drawn to survival and wars.  Although we address all topics in here, we all kind of have our little niches of interest.  I mean, there is so much going on in the world it takes all of us out there searching so we can try and stay on top of everything.  Just step back and look at the MAIN things going on in the world right now:

-worldwide financial collapse
-volcanoes/earthquakes
-Elenin and YU55
-OWS/martial law
-WWIII/Iran
-strange phenomena everywhere
-extreme weather
-chemtrails

I'm sure I'm missing alot but those are just some of the main things going on right now.  What really got me thinking about this is the Israel/Iran thing.  I just posted four articles on it a little while ago.  Make no mistake guys, the second Israel or the US or Great Britian attacks Iran, it is game on WWIII.  There is no mistaking that.  I was just thinking, why would we be in such a rush to kick off WWIII?  It is clear that there is a huge push in NATO countries going on right now for war with Iran.  Why would we do that and why the urgency???  My point is, how often do we pause and look at the big picture?  Maybe try to put some pieces together? 

I'm going to play the "what if?" game for a minute...  And, yes, I know full well, "What if worms had machine guns?  Then birds wouldn't screw with them."  Hang in there with me for a second...  What if the Zeta's and others are right?  We all believe PX is out there and is coming.  Our governments know about it and have been desperately trying to cover it up.  What if there is a cosmic battle going on between the white hats and black hats?  What if the white hats destroyed Elenin, as they said they did, and what if they destroyed the underground bases in Denver and Washington, as they said they did?  What if it is true that Elenin and YU55 were interacting and Elenin changed the trajectory of YU55 so that it collides with the Moon as a final "shot across the bow" from the white hats to TPTB?  What if TPTB know full well the significance of 11-11-11 and they know there will be no more cover up if YU55 hits the Moon on 11-9-11?  I'm thinking that if all of the above is true and TPTB are as dark as I think they are, I think they kick off WWIII as a last ditch effort to maintain control and interfere with ascension as much as possible.  That is what I think.  So, have I spent too much time on the computer or could there be something to this?  What do all of you think?  Peace.  JKB
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 03:02:42 PM by JKB »
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

ASEEKERTOO

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2011, 02:59:48 PM »
So, have I spent too much time on the computer or could there be something to this?  What do all of you think?  Peace.  JKB
I tend to associate the world around us today to the ancient biblical prophecy text. Unfortunately, ancient
prophecy is closely tied to Religious doctrine and it is not easy to comment on prophecy without sounding
overly religious. Suffice it to say that as the Events around us unfold then it could be said that prophecy is
being 'unsealed' so that it can be understood. Either the Powers that Be are using Biblical Prophecy as a SCRIPT
or what is happening in the world is TRUE prophecy. Either way, we have a copy of the True Prophecy/Script.  :)

-worldwide financial collapse
-volcanoes/earthquakes
-Elenin and YU55
-OWS/martial law
-WWIII/Iran
-strange phenomena everywhere
-extreme weather
-chemtrails

Almost all of the items listed above are covered in prophecy and/or scripture. I guess my final statement would
be that There Is A War In The Cosmos...............  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Heaven   which lends
credence to the old saying, " As Above, So Below ".  :)

Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

errrv

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2011, 04:33:55 PM »
Hi guys! I think you are both in the ballpark, for sure. I do not doubt that we have crossed into the end times this year. My opinion is that it started on Rash Hashannah. Seven years to go? Who knows. War is immenint no matter what doctrine you believe. It's the only way the US can keep in control. I think this time, the age old "fix all" is not going to work. Find a safe place to hunker down. I have read many biblical prophecy translations that states the author believes new Babylon to be the United States, which will be destroyed in one hour. Let's hope they are wrong.
Erv

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2011, 04:48:12 PM »
I'm thinking that if all of the above is true and TPTB are as dark as I think they are, I think they kick off WWIII as a last ditch effort to maintain control and interfere with ascension as much as possible.

I think so too, but some channeled sources have said that there will be no WWIII.  Here are two.

http://galacticchannelings.com/english/montague02-01-11.html
" ... your friends from other Planets, they are poised and at the ready to assist you. They have been busy preventing the forces of Evil from succeeding in causing World War 3. "

http://galacticchannelings.com/english/mike06-04-11.html
" The Middle East has been a focal point for many years, and has held the key to your future. It could have easily brought about a situation that would have led to another world war. It has been diverted with our help, by preventing any small confrontation becoming a major war with the use of nuclear weapons. It is because we have the divine authority to intervene in such circumstances, that an escalation has not taken place.  "

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2011, 06:02:03 PM »
I dont see a ww3 happening. Its just doesnt make sense, not that wars do. This one would be end game though, greed has a hard time of letting go. Got to keep the threat of ww3 though, its a money maker.

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!