Author Topic: The Big Picture  (Read 13749 times)

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Picture
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2011, 06:32:18 PM »
Jim, I am in total agreement with you.  This is a complicated picture we are looking at right now and I wanted to try and keep it as simple as possible.  I believe there have been otherworldly interventions to prevent WWIII and that they will continue.  I just think that the next 8 days will be pretty interesting.  I know there was this huge build-up to elenin and we were all wrapped around the axle waiting to see what would happen.  Then, nothing...  I'm not trying to stir anything up that isn't already out there, but, maybe we were looking at the wrong comet, wrong dates...  I think it is clear that we are on the precipice of something significant happening...  One way or another, I just don't see how a major domino doesn't fall "in the big picture" soon, as like in the next 8 days. 
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2012, 10:39:36 AM »
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 10:50:54 AM by JKB »

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2012, 10:23:25 PM »
The world is over populated in a lot of places, so natural disasters wiping out the masses may not necessarily be viewed as a bad thing by those in charge. The fun begins though after the initial calamity. Unless the aliens know precisely what will happen to earth, we have to assume no one really knows the effect on the earth. WWIII could very well happen post pole shift, people are starving, maybe a country or countries find themselves where Antarctica is now. You have a fight over land, over food, etc. The whole world now does so much electronically, but power and satellites go out, can't get money out either. You will have pockets of survivors cut off from funds, food, etc and mass panic sets in. Surviving the pole shift or other cataclysmic events is only the beginning, you have to survive the after effects as well. Looting, chaos, death, disease, illness, starvation, elements, etc. Who knows what advancements get destroyed when food and shelter are the primary concerns. Society is reset. We'll have memories of the "good old days," but how soon can we start back rebuilding to our modern society. How quickly can our fast food generation return to the hunter-gathers mentality?
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

steedy

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2012, 06:22:49 AM »
I think that's part of the reason for this forum.  To give info and ideas to those who will survive.  How fast will people go back to hunter-gatherers will depend on how hungry they are and how determined to survive they are.  I just assumed money would be useless so I never actually planned for accessing it afterwards.  My plan/goal/focus is to be as self sufficient now as a learning process, so that later, I won't have a huge adjustment to make.

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2012, 10:25:08 AM »
What is the significance of calamities every 10,800 years? From Velikovsky to present day authors, the 10,800 year cycle of "destruction" is repeatedly portrayed. Hapgood in his path of the poles showed a consistent 10-12 thousand years cycle of pole shifts (most were fairly minor, less than 30 degrees). The obvious answer to me is the 3rd passing of Nibiru in its 3600 year cycle. Does earth and Nibiru every 3rd passing come into extreme proximity to each other causing maximum changes to the earth?

This would make sense, sometimes the earth would be on the far side of the sun as Nibiru approaches and sometimes very close presumably. The "ages" of men in several cultures might fit this cycle as well. Massive earth changes every 3rd passing of Nibiru.

Ed Douglas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2012, 12:03:06 PM »
The numbers do work out.  So does the Mayan cycle close to 5000 years times 2.   ed

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2012, 06:38:59 PM »
Here are parts of two messages, edited, in the topic "More Mysterious Deaths of Astronomers", in which the occurrence of hundreds of cases is reported.

---------------------------------------------------------
Re: More Mysterious Deaths of Astronomers
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012 »

Does anyone beside myself wonder about this:  How in the world did we get to the point in our humanity that so many depraved and sick individuals with no conscience are in positions of power where they can snuff out human life with no regard for the sanctity of life?  I do not believe they have the awareness to realize that we survive beyond the body.  What a terrible way to live, to think nothing of being responsible for another human being's death.

----------------------------------------------------
Re: More Mysterious Deaths of Astronomers
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012

Quote from Reply #14: "Were they genetically engineered by some other life form to lack the gene which gives a conscience?"

Yes, at least more or less; that's the way I understand it.

[Also, some of the assassins, at least, were trained from early childhood to have no compassion at all.  See an interview of one of them on Youtube titled "Michael Prince - Human Cybernization at Q552 Nelson Base" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6K7C8bndHk .  He speaks about his childhood in a remote camp in Canada and about some of his assignments.]

Quote from Reply #14: "I realize that the majority of mankind has been kept in the dark, but surely there has to be SOME individuals who stumble into awareness along the way."

They are considered to be mentally anomalous.  Case in point: a recent e-mail message ... [to me about a related topic] said "ARE YOU CRAZY?".

Quote from Reply #14: "These kinds of things are what makes me think we need to have a pole shift, to break the power of these depraved  individuals"

I suspect that the Council of Worlds -- or whoever is in charge of the shift of the Earth (at least, possibly plus other bodies of the Solar System) to a higher density -- decided that the effects of the flyby of Planet X would present situations propitious to the ascension of the greatest number of humans possible.   Suppose, for example, that if during normal circumstances, someone approached you and said that you should stop being competitive and start being service-to-others, would you have listened, understood, and forced yourself to change? Not many would have.  PX TH would not have been here, for example, and we would not have been having this conversation.

Quote from Reply #14: "I can only hope that many of those kinds of people will not survive."

They will not ascend.

Quote from Reply #14: "We seem to be nothing but pawns in the hands of the PTB [Powers That Be]."

That's the way they set it up.

But, take heart!  Read the channelings at http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/index.html for example, or read and watch videos at http://www.ascension101.com .
-----------------------------------------------------------

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2012, 08:19:25 PM »
Anyone else tracking the info on this Comet Ison that will appear brighter than the moon next fall? A comet that is the same distance from us as Mars will be brighter than the moon? For three whole months? Appearing just above the sun at sunset? Is this the cover story for Nibiru?

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2012, 08:28:16 PM »
Anyone else tracking the info on this Comet Ison that will appear brighter than the moon next fall? A comet that is the same distance from us as Mars will be brighter than the moon? For three whole months? Appearing just above the sun at sunset? Is this the cover story for Nibiru?

Yep, I sure am.  I had previously posted some information on it, from Dutchsinse's website.  I don't know if that's where you had seen it or not, but Dutch said "There's your Niburu, Happy end of the world folks...I'm off to get a cigar and coffee".  Well, I'm not quite sure what to make of his comment, but it should definitely be quite a show.  Here are some links, first one is the National Geographic official article, and then two youtube videos, the first one is from Dutch.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/09/120927-new-comet-2012-s1-ison-science-space-moon/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YODl7vMkRQ&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smpMQiBoE0Y&feature=related

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2012, 12:12:59 AM »

Planetxseeker, interesting!
Ed Douglas, JKB and other on here might be interested in this.
Keep digging for the truth...
- Yowbarb

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2012, 08:21:21 AM »
Yep, I sure am.  I had previously posted some information on it, from Dutchsinse's website.  I don't know if that's where you had seen it or not, but Dutch said "There's your Niburu, Happy end of the world folks...I'm off to get a cigar and coffee".  Well, I'm not quite sure what to make of his comment, but it should definitely be quite a show.  Here are some links, first one is the National Geographic official article, and then two youtube videos, the first one is from Dutch.

Thanks for the links - had not seen the youtube ones before.

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2012, 04:02:11 PM »

Thanks for the links - had not seen the youtube ones before.

Your welcome!

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2012, 08:01:25 PM »
I send a daily "2012 News" report to a small e-mailing list.  The following report for today might be of  interest to some members or guests of this forum.

[start copy]
Hi all,

===============================
Earthquakes of interest:
*  Mag. 6.1,  4.8,  and  5.0  in a line in Tonga region, from north-east to west.
*  Mag. 5.7 in Vanuatu.
*  Mag. 5.1 east of New Caledonia.
*  Mag. 4.8 in eastern Papua New Guinea.
*  Mag. 4.9  and  4.6  in south-east Indonesia.
*  Mag. 5.4,  5.3,  and  4.6 at 1886 km (1171 miles) west of southern Chile.
*  Mag. 4.9 in Kuril Islands between Japan and Kamchatka Peninsula, Russia.
*  Four of mag. 4.x off the west coast of Guatemala.
Note:  all of the above 'quakes except the 5.0 lie on or near to the edge of tectonic plates.
*  Little shakers in Alaska, California, Oklahoma (USA). and Virgin Islands region.
See http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/
==================================================

*  Headline "71: Dense steam plume detected at Chirpoi volcano in Kuril Islands"
*  Headline "Signs in the sun, moon, and stars and upon Earth, a distress of nations with perplexity: massive explosion seen on the sun"
*  Headline "‘No meteoritic or alien connection with Red rain’ falling in Sri Lanka"  [The most likely cause is actually dust from the tail or Planet X.  This is not the first time that red rain and/or red dust has appeared in recent years at various places around the globe. -- Jim]
See http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/
===============================================

Here is a video on Youtube that gives information about anomalies in many parts of the Solar System.  It does not mention Planet X.  "Solar System Shift" at http://www.youtube.comwatch?v=kYSIN5zhoow .  Its' duration is 8:15.

--------------------------------------------------------------

To review the very basics of the situation at this time:
1)  The flyby of Planet X will cause a pole shift of 84 degrees.
2)  Ascension to fourth density will happen, but some humans and other life
forms will not ascend with the Earth.
3)  As of this date, 17/nov/12, we do not know which will happen first, pole
shift or ascension, nor do we know any approximate dates, although there is
ample evidence that preliminaries of both events/processes have been in progress for several years and are intensifying.
4)  A very, very large number of spirits and extraterrestrials are involved in both processes, and they will render some assistance in some situations, but that does not imply mass rescue, although some large-scale perations might occur.

So, I suggest that you hope for the best but prepare for the worst.  Well, prepare yourself and immediate family for both the pole shift and the ascension, in hopes that you will survive the pole shift if it happens first and also qualify for ascension and/or assistance in any case.
=================================================

'Bye for now,
----------  your friend or relative,
--------------------  Jim Farmer
[end copy]

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2012, 09:23:06 PM »
Hello friend and relative, Jim,

I concur with your report, and thank you for providing it and the work you did on it...  You do a lot of behind-the-scenes work here in the TH and I think you deserve credit for what you do. 

It seems that the shifting of the plates, i.e. the crunching of the Indian/Indonesian Plates in particular, has spared the west coast, for the time being...  How long can we expect for that to continue, I wonder...  Only a matter of very little time, I would think. 

The poles are shifting, both magnetically and on their axis.  North is not North anymore, or, North as we used to know it.  I am starting to wonder if having a compass is even necessary nowdays, since I can't say that I trust a magnetic compass or a computer anymore.  The planets are not where they should be at any given moment and that should be proof enough that the Earth is wobbling.  Earth, and the Solar System, as you pointed out, is changing quickly. 

I think, as you alluded to Jim, that indeed Earth is transitioning from 3D to 4D, however, I think that most of us will pass right through 4D and straight into 5D or even higher...  I say that because 4D is more about emotional awareness/sensitivity, and 5D is more mental.  I see people waking up everyday around me emotionally.  I see a lot more kindness going on in the world.  Whether that is a personal thing or a planetary thing is yet to be revealed...

There is much heresay, with little-to-no proof, of course, but much belief that we are already in 4D.  I think that is true, personally. 

As for the ones who do not ascend...  Hmmm...  Geeshhh...  I don't know...  There seems to be confusion on that front.  Must be above my paygrade because I don't have the first clue... 

Some say that we will all ascend along with Mother Earth.  Others say that only some of us will ascend and the rest will go to other 3D planets and resume our lives, with no prior memory of this existence.  Some think that everyone left behind will suffer a fate that like the movie "2012."

I can't be the one to say, as I surely do not know, the same as you...  I don't think the worst case scenario is in even in play, personally...  And, I don't know anymore about this world-sweeping change that is supposedly comming, either.

What I do think is that life here on this Earth is exactly the way it is supposed to be at this time, and it is changing...  I think that most of us are going to ascend along with Mother Earth and that it is happening, now.  I also think that unless you are a dark soul, you are reading this from a position of the light, and you will be afforded the opportunity to ascend.

Here are a couple of websites that may help you if you are confused or unsure...

http://the2012scenario.com/

http://www.galacticchannelings.com/

http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/

That is what I think.  So, peace and love to all...  And thank you again, Jim, for doing what you do and bringing up this topic.  JKB

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2012, 05:59:44 PM »
Another Internet site dedicated to Ascension and related topics is "The Greater Picture" at http://thegreaterpicture.com/ .  The main page is a somewhat lengthy essay in all text with a few links. It is well written -- not too technical and not scientific nonsense either (generally, see comments below).

It does not present channeled messages directly, but at least some of the material has been obtained from channelings reported in other sites.  Most of it agrees with my current understanding of the situation, but I am not convinced of the hollow-Earth part.  Sheldon Nidle's channeled messages (e.g,  http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/sheldan27-11-12.html) speak of the Agarthans inside of Earth, but the Zetas have said that the Earth is not hollow.  I suppose that the Agarthans could be of fourth density, however, and that might work.  Does anyone have any further information about that topic?

The only other detail that I would debate is their assertion that densities and dimensions are the same.

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!