Author Topic: This is so disgusting. How can the CIA do this to the most innocent?  (Read 3973 times)

Lori

I know this is a little off topic.  I felt however that this needed to be seen here.  It makes me wonder if its possible they've been using these experiments today on the general public in order to control them.  This is very long.  But as you read each word anger will grow.  As will your tears.  Think about the serial killers.  And those who suddenly go out in shooting sprees then killing themselves.  These kind of events are happening more and more everyday, here in the US and around the world.

http://www.truth-out.org/the-hidden-tragedy-cias-experiments-children62208

The Hidden Tragedy of the CIA's Experiments on Children
Wednesday 11 August 2010

by: H.P. Albarelli Jr. and Dr. Jeffrey S. Kaye, t r u t h o u t | Investigative Report

Bobby is seven years old, but this is not the first time he has been subjected to electroshock. It's his third time. In all, over the next year, Bobby will experience eight electroshock sessions. Placed on the examining table, he is held down by two male attendants while the physician places a solution on his temples. Bobby struggles with the two men holding him down, but his efforts are useless. He cries out and tries to pull away. One of the attendants tries to force a thick wedge of rubber into his mouth. He turns his head sharply away and cries out, "Let me go, please. I don't want to be here. Please, let me go." Bobby's physician looks irritated and she tells him, "Come on now, Bobby, try to act like a big boy and be still and relax." Bobby turns his head away from the woman and opens his mouth for the wedge that will prevent him from biting through his tongue. He begins to cry silently, his small shoulders shaking and he stiffens his body against what he knows is coming.

cont at link.   
 :'(  ???
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 09:25:59 AM by Lori »

Lori

Re: This is so disgusting. How can the CIA do this to the most innocent?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 10:04:57 AM »
She Apparently died in 1987.  Her obituary was nothing but praise.

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/01/17/obituaries/lauretta-bender-a-psychiatrist-88.html

AURETTA BENDER A PSYCHIATRIST, 88
By JOAN COOK
Published: January 17, 1987
SIGN IN TO E-MAIL
PRINT

Dr. Lauretta Bender, a child neuro-psychiatrist, researcher and educator, died Jan. 4 in a nursing home in Annapolis, Md. She was 88 years old and lived in Annapolis.

Dr. Bender was known for developing, in 1923, the Bender-Gestault Visual Motor Test, a neuropsychological examination that has become a worldwide standard. She spent many years researching the cause of childhood schizophrenia and was responsible for studies on child suicides and violence.

In 1955, Dr. Bender received the Adolf Meyer Memorial Award for her contributions to the understanding of schizophrenic children.

She became a staff member of Bellevue Hospital in 1930 and later was senior psychiatrist in charge of the Children's Service at the hospital, a post she held for 21 years. Consulant to Children's Guild

Also in 1955, Dr. Bender was appointed principal research scientist in child psychiatry, a new post in the State Mental Hygiene Department. She continued working with the state until 1973, when she moved to Annapolis. Dr. Bender taught at the University of Maryland and was a consultant to the Children's Guild Inc., a group that works with emotionally disturbed youngsters, and similar organizations.

She was born in Butte, Mont. Dr. Bender graduated with a B.S. from the University of Chicago in 1922 and an M.A. in pathology in 1923. She received a medical degree from the State University of Iowa in 1926.

After completing her internship and residency at Billings Hospital of the University of Chicago, she became a resident psychiatrist at Boston Psychopathic Hospital from 1928 to 1929. From 1929 to 1930, Dr. Bender was a research associate in psychiatry at the Phipps Clinic of Johns Hopkins Hospital.

Dr. Bender was a member of such organizations as the American Psychiatric Association; the American Neurological Association, the American Academy of Child Psychiatry and the American Association for the Advancement of Science. She was also on the Citizen's Committee for Children of New York City Inc.

Dr. Bender had been married to Dr. Paul Schilder, a Viennese psychiatrist who was an associate of Freud. Dr. Schilder died in 1940. In 1968, Dr. Bender married Dr. Henry Banford Parks, a historian and professor at New York University. He died in 1973.

She is survived by a son, Dr. Peter Schilder of Annapolis; a daughter, Jane S. Knowles of Santa Fe, N.M.; three grandchildren, and a brother, Karl Bender of Milwaukee, Ore.
 >:(

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 10:48:21 AM »
The whole activity of psychiatry is evil, IMHO. There are always going to be some individuals, in any field
who are truly there to help - but in the main, it has been about toying around with people, controlling them committing atrocities upon them while gaining power and status with the false science and the governmnet funding and making lots of money and inventing names of diseases in conjunction with the AMA the FDA and the main drug manufacturers.
Big time evil ones.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 11:06:52 AM »
A lot of us here probably do agree on this. I went to a briefing a few years back and I could hardly confront what I was hearing how psychiatric drugs for babies were being developed.. I learned about the connection then between all these new drugs coming out. The APa and the drug companies meet. The drug co has some sort of new drug. The APA obligingly invents some disease label to go along with this new drug. It is a marriage made in hell.

The APA is probably very influential upon the secret services.

Lori

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 11:25:19 AM »
My heart tears over this.  My kids each have conditions that could have been brought on by way of immunizations.  And maybe the result of the immunizations being manufactured over what these people found. 

Daniel had a very bad day yesterday as a result of his condition.  We went though you know what with him.   

Although he is getting better, once in while these fits still happen.  He had them everyday in his younger years.  Now they happen every 6 months or so.  His last shots I got him, happened when He was 6 years old.  I refuse to allow him anymore.  I think this refusal has helped him a lot. 

I fear however there are chemicals that are in our foods that trigger different mental conditions.  And it maybe possible that those trigger effect chemicals do set off those who come out of nowhere and kill dozens before killing themselves.

These people are usually very loving and kind, then they just snap.  They become killers.

Any thoughts?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 11:39:13 AM »
My heart tears over this.  My kids each have conditions that could have been brought on by way of immunizations.  And maybe the result of the immunizations being manufactured over what these people found. 

Daniel had a very bad day yesterday as a result of his condition.  We went though you know what with him.   

Although he is getting better, once in while these fits still happen.  He had them everyday in his younger years.  Now they happen every 6 months or so.  His last shots I got him, happened when He was 6 years old.  I refuse to allow him anymore.  I think this refusal has helped him a lot. 

I fear however there are chemicals that are in our foods that trigger different mental conditions.  And it maybe possible that those trigger effect chemicals do set off those who come out of nowhere and kill dozens before killing themselves.

These people are usually very loving and kind, then they just snap.  They become killers.

Any thoughts?

Some of the most bizarre mass killings which came out of nowhere were committed by people who had
been put on Prozak or other drugs. Sometimes the serotonin level crashes and all H breaks loose and
the person does something they never dreamed they would. The Columbine killer students had been subjected to a difficult and experimental psychiatric program at the school. They were put into a group and made to go through something. I believe it was Peter Jennings who brought it all out. They had also been on psych drugs. The regular media generally does not connect the dots at least they do not present it. If a child is difficult, monitoring their diet and sugar being very careful who they associate with, and giving calcium magnesium and natural calming substances could help... also home schooling etc.
Public school genereally = stress. 
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 11:41:40 AM by Yowbarb »

noproblemo2

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 12:52:21 PM »
I found out after our epi-poodle was given her rabies shot, that it is a trigger for many dogs to develop epilepsy also, as will topical flea treatments.Needless to say we now have at all times her exemption papers from our vet so she is no longer required to get them or any shots.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 10:29:46 AM »

Any thoughts?

Lori I didn't really acknowledge you. I am so sorry you are having to deal with problems with  your kids due to immunizations. Some people do have a reaction....
Take Care,
Yowbarb

Linda

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 08:51:20 PM »
Lori, I do believe we are beginning to pay the price for years of drug treatments and people being used as guinea pigs, and that includes the additives in our foods. So sorry your son has problems, its very hard to deal with and I wish him the best.

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

thomasslavicek

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 10:09:22 PM »
MK Ultra is what you need to look into.
Which profession is the best disguise for satanists ?
Pastor.
You would be shocked how many there are.
True evil thrives on human suffering.
Why children ?
It is more demonic. Being exposed to sensitive military environments,
the more freemasons I worked with. Grand Masters wear special rings with a
snake swallowing its tail. Coming full circle reveals the symbol of the Draco (Alpha Draconis), a snake swallowing its tail. The Illuminati, the Brotherhood of the Dragon Serpent, or rather Brotherhood of the negative blood type are the offspring of Genesis (genes of Isis) and are the Blue Bloods because of this and their copper based blood which oxidizes bluish.
Mankind and humanity are 2 separate entities :o.
Hu stems from the Celtic language and means serpent. Human is serpentman :-\.
The origin and history is in the blood type.
There is a reason why only 7 percent of the global population is full negative blood type.
If you understand the origin of the negative blood type, the characteristics of it, you will commence to comprehend satanism.
Children have potential, these demonic beings want to feed off of their innocence and suffering and pervert anything good.
At least with Satanists they are identifiable.
The masonic Luciferians are far more deceiving. They can pretend to be decent but when it serves them watch out. The lodges I have been invited to, all of this is despicable. Your question I hope is answered.
In the States alone well over 3 million are members of the Church of Satan.
These are disturbing revelations, nonetheless one universal law of freemasonry is you cannot have the one without the other.
A human embryo in its first stage is reptilian.....the hu genetics !
Our skin peels, so does reptilian skin.
If you have been given 5 percent of the truth in school, that is plenty.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 04:15:31 PM by Teutonic Dark Knight »

donnaseesthelite

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Oakland Airport Transportation
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 03:42:07 PM »

Any thoughts?

IMMUNIZATIONS....... This should be a different topic, but since you brought it up...
My perfect, beautiful, sweet little boy, got his last shots at 2 years.  I have not and
will not continue with them.  He is 3.5 and I do not know how I will deal with school
when the time comes, however, I do not think that will be an issue actually, but he
has not been diagnosed per say, by no one but me.  But I believe he is just a little
autistic, or it is a attention problem for sure.  I can not pin point it yet, however, he
is VERY smart. 

I attribute it to the immunizations. 

Donna

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 01:55:43 PM »
So I forgot where to post this, Lori reminded me of this place,
this Topic. Thanks!
Say a little prayer of protection for Mr. Michael Moore. He is up against some pretty powerful evil people.
Eli Lily and that whole bunch who get with the APA. The APA dreams up a new disorder... the big drug companies come up with a drug to go with it. Or vice versa. Pushing drugs on people. Never mind brain scans, never mind nutritional therapy or other methods, they just push psychiatry and all the drugs. Watch out for your kids in public schools if they are bright and fidgety someon will try to get you to allow them to get them on some drug for  ADD some psych concoction. Do not let your kids get on ritalin or prozak, etc.
I know for a fact those young Columbine shooters had been pushed into some school psych program. It was experimental and it was brutal. Russian roulette for whatever neuroses or psychoses they might have already had. 
- YB

Michael Moore - Reveals the real cause of Columbine.

Uploaded by icfda on Jun 10, 2009

Michael Moore obtained a copy of Dr. Tracy's book, "Prozac: Panacea or Pandora? - Our Serotonin Nightmare" at the premier of "Bowling for Columbine" in Denver, CO. After learning more about these drugs, see his statement from the movie he recently appeared in with Dr. Tracy, Mark Taylor, Neal Bush, and others in the Gary Null production "The Drugging of our Children" Full Video http://video.google.com/videoplay?doc... OTHER SCHOOL SHOOTINGS go to. http://www.ssristories.org/index.php AntidepressantsKill.com

SEE THE VIDEO:    http://youtu.be/04UqzYOdGNs

« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 06:04:12 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 02:04:48 PM »
Lori, I do believe we are beginning to pay the price for years of drug treatments and people being used as guinea pigs, and that includes the additives in our foods. So sorry your son has problems, its very hard to deal with and I wish him the best.

Linda

Back in 1985 my best friend in town (Vista, CA, San Diego county) had a very hyperactive son.
At least he used to be really really hyper. He was on the mend.
My friend took it upon herself (no help from family doc) to find answers. She took both of her kids off all foods containing food coloring and additives. Limited sugar very strictly, The results were amazing.
 8) You go girl! (
Completely lost track of my friend when she moved to Idaho and I went back to L.A.)
The point: Hyperactivity, so call ADD also and so many conditions can be helped by a good holistic
health clinic.
I went to a nutritional meeting once and one practitioner brought one of his patients. She had managed to OFF of Valium and I think it was, Thorazine. She said she was a little shaky but keeping in close contact with her clinic and on several herbs and a nutritional program to help repair her brain and nervous system. We were o happy for her.
Always try some natural method first...
I have used valerian to help myself and others and also B1 really helps especially if a person is  on all kinds
of prescriptions antibiotics etc. it wipes out the B1. If the person is under stress and too many prescriptions give them B1 along with a B comp tablet.
Also add more magnesium to the diet. :)
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2011, 02:08:49 PM »
Well to get back on the topic of kids and the stupid evil of pushing psych drugs on them
here is the video I posted.
In case you missed it:

Michael Moore - Reveals the real cause of Columbine.  (prozak and psychiatrists fooling around with their young heads.)

www.youtube.com
Amen,
YB

DrReed

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 02:11:13 PM »
If I think about it, some of the most messed up people I've ever met had degrees of some sort in Psychology or were Psychiatrists.

It's disappointing but not surprising.

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!