Author Topic: Chemtrails, Nibiru / Planet X and Depopulation  (Read 5954 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Chemtrails, Nibiru / Planet X and Depopulation
« on: July 21, 2012, 05:51:11 PM »
GUEST: Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
5 PM PST / 8 PM EST
Chat Room + Call In
YowRadio.com

Droughts have slammed over 60% of the USA. Now crops failures are rampant and moving what is left of the harvests will become more expensive as the Mississippi river is now 55 feet lower.

This now means lighter loads for barges so they do not run aground, but come the fall, our grocery budgets certainly will.

And this is the just the tip of an already melting iceberg of Earth changes, raining down upon us.

This could be the very reason why the Chemtrails program was first implemented, says Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd - Director & Faculty Member, ExoUniversity, The author of Exopolitics: Politics, Government, and Law in the Universe, he further maintains that Chemtrails serve multiple goals.

If he's right, the only practical question then becomes, what is the meaning of all this?

That is the point of this interview to discuss his recent article, Chemtrails: Shielding the Niburu Flyby while Depopulating & Brainwashing? Of keen interest to him now, is that chemtrails have created an atmospheric shield to obscure the approach of Planet X / Nibiru.

If so, this portends numerous and massive, human die-off events in our near future!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2012/08/01/chemtrails-nibiru-planet-x-and-depopulation

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Re: Chemtrails, Nibiru / Planet X and Depopulation
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 04:46:45 AM »
I've definitely marked my calendar for tomorrow night.  Don't want to miss this one for sure!

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 04:08:18 AM »
Excellent show Marshall, looking forward to more next Tuesday!  Great participation from the chatroom as well, interesting questions and callers too!

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 08:17:50 AM »
I wish I knew when these shows were on.  I usually am working during those times and find out the day after the show has aired.  They sound interesting.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 08:41:10 AM »
I wish I knew when these shows were on.  I usually am working during those times and find out the day after the show has aired.  They sound interesting.

steedy, Sorry you missed it!  I had posted a little reminder here the day before the show, maybe we should try to come up with a better system for reminders.  Marshall stated he was going to do another one next Tues night.  I'm sure he will be posting information on it.  I'm going to see what we can do to come up with a better announcement reminder for everyone.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 11:17:40 PM »

Steedy. I miss them too, sometimes. Click on this link and download it or listen to it.
Let us know if you have any trouble doing that.
All The Best.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yowradio/2012/08/01/chemtrails-nibiru-planet-x-and-depopulation

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 09:08:35 AM »
I hoped that there would be a way to listen after the show.  I'll try later when I'll have some quite time to listen.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 08:28:43 AM »
I hoped that there would be a way to listen after the show.  I'll try later when I'll have some quite time to listen.

That's good...

Tom Coen

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 07:57:46 AM »
 Please,have a look at my recent photos of the sun and let me have your informed and erudite opinions.Tom Coen.Photos were taken in Knocknacarra,Galway,Ireland.

Tom Coen

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2012, 08:16:10 AM »
 Ooops! here is one photo I forgot to upload.ASTRONOMERS:please go to Twitter @thomas54philip to get exact times and dates for this object and let us see its projected orbit.I have done my bit for humankind now it's over to you experts.

probe64322

• stringers
    • n/a
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 12:03:11 PM »
It just looks like a lens flare to me,i could be wrong but i don`t think so.

P.

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 09:51:10 AM »
Yeah, it's lens flare.  This optical illusion has been explained before on this site where it looks like there is another "planet" near the sun, but it's really the reflection of the camera lens.  Besides, if there really was another planet that close to the sun, we'd all see it.  It wouldn't just show up in a picture.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2012, 01:03:46 PM »
Tom Coen, I will forward the link to this discussion to Marshall so he can see the photos.
Also will PM you if you want to email the photos to me and someone will take a look at them.
Also you are free to talk to Marshall about the photos.
Please we need to keep this discussion civil here. I delete any posts which seem to be antagonistic. Sometimes that can come across that way without the poster intending that.
I understand these are tense times and people want to know if they might have captured  a photo of an actual PX sighting.
Anyway PM me, I will provide email so you can send the photos.
Sincerely,
Barb Townsend

Tom Coen

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2012, 01:13:21 PM »
 Apologies Barb,"antagonistic" would not be in my nature.I JUST WANT TO COMPARE OTHER PEOPLE'S PHOTOS TO MY OWN.I'm actually looking at mine right now taking up my whole computer screen and more at:chemtrails.Nibiru/PlanetXDepopulation.Kindest regards and best wishes.Tom Coen.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2012, 01:22:19 PM »
Apologies Barb,"antagonistic" would not be in my nature.I JUST WANT TO COMPARE OTHER PEOPLE'S PHOTOS TO MY OWN.I'm actually looking at mine right now taking up my whole computer screen and more at:chemtrails.Nibiru/PlanetXDepopulation.Kindest regards and best wishes.Tom Coen.

Hi again, Tom. I just sent a link to Marshall so he can see the discussion.
Send me the photos if you see fit.
Sent you my home email.
Keep The Faith,
Barb Townsend