Author Topic: Chemtrails, Nibiru / Planet X and Depopulation  (Read 6233 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Re: Chemtrails, Nibiru / Planet X and Depopulation
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2012, 01:38:34 PM »
Hi Tom:

The second object is in a different position in each photo.  Lens flares do that.  Natural objects do not.  Question is, did you personally view this second object?

Also, see if you can get a #14 welders face plate glass.  They cost less than $10 and a #14 filter is full UV protection.  Good for your eyes. Good for the camera.  For camera only, a #10 will yield more detail. 

Marshall

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2012, 08:21:02 PM »
Barb,I'm puzzled that you cant see my photos.When I check your reply,I just scroll up my screen and there are my "glorious" cellphone photos taking up all my screen.got to go now,I'm hungry.

Tom, I just got back here after many hours gone.
Did you notice Marshall posted to you?
Sent you a PM just now. 11:38 PM EDT. 
- Barb Townsend
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 08:39:14 PM by Yowbarb »

Tom Coen

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 10:02:55 PM »
 Thank you Mr Marshall for your opinion re lens flares on my cellphone photos.I am more baffled and puzzled now more than ever because some of my photos have no lens flares at all.they just show Venus on its merry way.When I zoom on the red object in my photos,I see an exact resemblance of the drawings in Sumerian and Mayan artifacts.I have 2 little videos on UTUBE,they are non-monetised,with my photos.The blogs make for interesting reading.you will see why I'm so suspicious about lens flares replies if you get time to check the 350+ blogs on UTUBE at:"The Nibiru System noe Visible in Full Daylight 30th July 2012". SINCEREST APOLOGIES again if I have upset or offended anyone's feelings on your site,at least it is more civilised than those on UTUBE.Thank you again for taking time to read my reply.
                                                                    Kindest regards and best wishes,
                                                                                 Tom Coen.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2012, 04:48:17 AM »
Thank you Mr Marshall for your opinion re lens flares on my cellphone photos.I am more baffled and puzzled now more than ever because some of my photos have no lens flares at all.they just show Venus on its merry way.When I zoom on the red object in my photos,I see an exact resemblance of the drawings in Sumerian and Mayan artifacts.I have 2 little videos on UTUBE,they are non-monetised,with my photos.The blogs make for interesting reading.you will see why I'm so suspicious about lens flares replies if you get time to check the 350+ blogs on UTUBE at:"The Nibiru System noe Visible in Full Daylight 30th July 2012". SINCEREST APOLOGIES again if I have upset or offended anyone's feelings on your site,at least it is more civilised than those on UTUBE.Thank you again for taking time to read my reply.
                                                                                 Tom Coen.

Tom, is this the video you are refering to?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC8GXpnuVJ4

In the future if you could provide for us the direct links, it would certainly make it easier for all of us (admins, moderators and members) to know what you are refering to.  I still was not able to access the blog you were refering to (is it the comments listed under the video?), so if you have a direct link for that as well, it would be appreciated.  The above mentioned video states it was done by Neddy Flanders, so I'm not sure if this was a video you made or not.  I have no idea if that is Nibiru/Planet X from that material.  Perhaps one of our astronomers or scientists will be able to give you a reply.  Thanks for your post.

Mary

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2012, 05:36:47 PM »
                                                                                 Tom Coen.

Tom, I just wanted to acknowledge your post. I sent you an email earlier today asking you if you are the one taking the photos, so apparently you are. Sorry I wasn't clear on that.  :)
I did see the replies to your You Tube postings. I sent you a suggestion on that, via email.
It's a lot to confront, not the easiest thing trying to spot this object...
We at the Town Hall are at varying degrees of education on this subject, same with photography
and also knowing where PX might be. I noticed the You Tube videos of the fellow in Australia.
IMHO that's more like the latitude where PX could be spotted - really far south - but who knows.
Keep On Looking Up.
All we need to do is be patient with our fellow travelers here, and all should be OK.
I really don't know what will happen...just trying to be vigilant and help how I can...
Barbara