Author Topic: Books, Websites, Articles written by UFO Contactees, and their message for us  (Read 1886 times)

Aussie Leo

• Trusted Member
  • Life is our curriculum, chosen by us for us.
    • View Profile
Not really sure where I was going to put this, so thought I would start a new topic... If a Mod feels it is in wrong place please move it...

With all that is supposed to be happening over the coming months and years, some of the information derived from the contactees stories, I feel, can and will be relevent in the coming times. Whether you believe them to be fact or fiction, the message they bring to our conciousness is worth taking note.

Some I have read are...

"Thiaoouba Prophecy" by Michel Desmarquet

"ZetaTalk" by Nancy Leder

"Answers of an Alien From Andromeda" by Captain Bill/Atlanticobr YouTube Channel

"UFO Contact from Planet Iargo" by Stefan Danearde and W.C. Stevens

Zetatalk and Atlanticobr talk more directly about Nibiru, whereas Thiaooubians and Iargoans talk more about levels of civilizations and hint at the ideas associated with spiritual assension. All contain different ideas and information...

I would love to hear of anyone else on the TH who has read similar infomation and is willing to share with myself and others.

Love and Peace to all
Leo :)
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile

Make that "Iarga".  Here is the link: http://www.galactic.no/rune/iarga.html

I want to incarnate there next lifetime.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
Not really sure where I was going to put this, so thought I would start a new topic... If a Mod feels it is in wrong place please move it...

With all that is supposed to be happening over the coming months and years, some of the information derived from the contactees stories, I feel, can and will be relevent in the coming times. Whether you believe them to be fact or fiction, the message they bring to our conciousness is worth taking note.

Some I have read are...

"Thiaoouba Prophecy" by Michel Desmarquet

"ZetaTalk" by Nancy Leder

"Answers of an Alien From Andromeda" by Captain Bill/Atlanticobr YouTube Channel

Zetatalk and Atlanticobr talk more directly about Nibiru, whereas Thiaooubians and Iargoans talk more about levels of civilizations and hint at the ideas associated with spiritual assension. All contain different ideas and information...

I would love to hear of anyone else on the TH who has read similar infomation and is willing to share with myself and others.

Love and Peace to all
Leo :)

Aussie Leo, this seems like the perfect place for your new Topic.
Thanks for sharing these references,
Yowbarb

Aussie Leo

• Trusted Member
  • Life is our curriculum, chosen by us for us.
    • View Profile

Make that "Iarga".  Here is the link: http://www.galactic.no/rune/iarga.html

I want to incarnate there next lifetime.

You and me both, mate, you and me both  :)
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix

Endtimesgal_2012

I have started reading a series of books written by Dolores Cannon. She regresses people and channels aliens and other life forms. The first one was called "The Custodians", it was so good, I ordered the first book of her series titled: "The Convoluted Universe book one".  I could hardly put it down, and the last few chapters were so deep, I had to re-read them a couple of times.  I have ordered the second book, and am impatiently waiting for it to arrive.  I also found the 4th book of the series at a bookstore here in town, and I am going to order the third book in the series now so I have it here when I finish the second book.  These books have greatly increased my knowledge of the way the universe operates, and how awesome the Divine Creator is, so much more than we can even realize.  I also have really connected to how everyone and everything is connected and part of Divine Energy.  I did know this, but not on such a deep level.  It has given me a whole new perspective on how important it is to really think through our actions towards others.  Another thing covered was that our thoughts actually create our reality.  We need to be so careful of what we think, (much harder than it sounds) because our thoughts have really huge effect on our lives.  Well, I could go on and on, but I won't.  I constantly read, mostly non fiction, always wanting to learn more about the world and our roles in it, but these are the best books I have read for quite some time.  You can even watch some videos of hers on youtube, and she also does guest appearances on the history channel as a commentator for shows like Countdown to Apocalypse.  If you need more info, contact me.

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
    • View Profile
Thanks for the info endtimesgal!  I'm definitely going to check into reading a few of her books, I have heard of her, and think I may have seen her on youtube.  I too believe that you do create your own reality with your thoughts, which gives a whole new meaning to one of my Nana's favorite old sayings, "watch what you wish for"!  ;D

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
    • View Profile

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!