Ed Douglas & Richard Goodwin (ASEEKERTOO) > AWARENESS for SURVIVAL: REMOTE VIEWING & OTHER METHODS

Viewers and results

<< < (3/25) > >>

Ed Douglas:
I guess the best way to put it is; I am self trained, but with guidance and help. Without going into an alpha-wave state, I sometimes meditate, and see "pictures". I think that everyone sees these pictures, but for some reason, my mind notices certain pics and pulls them to my attention.  In that state, if you "try" to see, you can't, but if you just let it happen, it works. "If you seek it, it is not there."

Lori:
Ed this is what happens to me.  I'm not even trying, but images have popped in my head out of nowhere.  I'm not even asking for it.  It just happens. 

This has been happening since I was little.

I've always had a vivid imagination.  I can almost see the people and images right in the room with me.

Not too many in my family know this happens to me.  Only my kids.  Everyone here.  My husband knows but not to the extent that they appear.  I have talked to our Pastor but even he doesn't just know just how clear the pictures are.   

I'm not so alone.  Theres a guy in our church who sees angels, I do too sometimes.

I'm afraid to talk too much about it with any other family member.   

They would think probably think I'm Schizophrenic.   ;D

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: Lori on April 27, 2010, 09:40:20 AM ---Ed this is what happens to me.  I'm not even trying, but images have popped in my head out of nowhere.  I'm not even asking for it.  It just happens. 

This has been happening since I was little.

I've always had a vivid imagination.  I can almost see the people and images right in the room with me.

Not too many in my family know this happens to me.  Only my kids.  Everyone here.  My husband knows but not to the extent that they appear.  I have talked to our Pastor but even he doesn't just know just how clear the pictures are.   

I'm not so alone.  Theres a guy in our church who sees angels, I do too sometimes.

I'm afraid to talk too much about it with any other family member.   

They would think probably think I'm Schizophrenic.   ;D

--- End quote ---

Lori, Bless you you are certainly not schizo and I really appreciate your sharing your dreams and perceptions here...
I know there are a fair amount of very spiritual and perceptive people who go to church and who
knows maybe the NA heritage has something to do with it, just sayin. I feel this is a gift.
Just a side note my dad was a pretty conservative church goer but he thought nothing of talking about ghosts in this house or that and he could look at a pile of laundry and see my lost key. Haha I needed his help sometimes when I had two toddlers running around and loved stuff like keys! I feel if I ever do prove Native American roots it is on my Dad's side for sure.
My Mom conservative but took me out side pointed to the stars and said we are not alone... words to that effect. etc. !
Back in the 1940s no less! Hope you don't mind my blabbing on.
All The Best, Yowbarb
 Long Live the Ya Ya sisterhood

Linda:
Ed, I have always seen pictures in my head (it does sound funny when you put it that way) ;D
A few years ago I attended a 3 day conference put on by hayhouse radio (Louise Hay). In one seminar Denise Linn a medium and psychic was teaching us about past lives and how to read each other in a group, I would get pictures of each person that we were told to read, and most of the time I was right on. I thought that was pretty cool, but never associated it with remote viewing. Also when I do what's called a journey (a form of meditation to get answers that is taught by shamans) I always get answers in the form of pictures. So maybe remote viewing is not that far of a stretch for me.
Did you get a book on the subject or just research it on the web?

So hey Lori, were just Schizo's together 8) 8) 8)

Barb, my dad, a very ultra conservative guy, would also talk of ghosts. He took me to a house when I was little to hear the sound of the ghost footsteps on the stairs.

Linda :)

Lori:
Yah Yah Yah:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version