NativeMom72 - THE DIVINE FEMININE > Teach Your Children Well

What to tell your children about Planet X

(1/6) > >>

Linda:
How much information should we give to younger children? We don't want to scare them, so how do we go about making them aware without making them apprehensive?

My children are older, but I still have to be careful with my daughter, she goes into panic mode instantly if she thinks her world is threatened. So that is my dilemma with her, how to give her a heads up without her flipping out. I have tried to approach the subject, but it's a slow go.

Let me know how you have handled telling your kids, even if they are adults.

Linda

1969quartz0:
Linda I got lucky there my youngest got me to check it out in early 2008, I had heard about it years before but never looked into it, both my boys are on the fence but they both believe something is up with both man made problems and natural problems. As far as getting someone to listen the only way I could think of is show them info. on weather changes droughts solar flares the Earths magnetic field earthquakes seed banks etc. etc. and talk with them if they have questions, other then that? a pushy person may push them away or make then think we are odd and not credible. We want to help but if a person does not want to be helped and wants to stay in a world they feel safe in, we are limited in what we can do until they are ready I know it would be great if everyone look at information with a open mind and then decide what to think after truly taking it all in. I went a little off topic young ones, my boys are 19 & 22 if they were a lot younger I am not sure I would tell them everything but I would make it into a game or teaching tool to help them in the future storing and rotating food hand tools fixing things being green by generating our own power making a very strong tornado shelter gardening etc. etc.

Linda:
You know Quartz, my youngest son is the one who told me about Planet X and 2012 survival guide. He said his boss was talking about the subject and recommended he read the book. He read it and watched some of Marshall.s videos, said it all made sense to him but he does like to talk about it because the subject gets him depressed. So he talked to me about it, I watched the videos on youtube, ordered the book and subscription and the rest as they say is history. For me it just resonated with me, it felt like I had known this, like I woke up and said oh yeah I forgot I knew this! Of course that doesn't mean I didn't have a few emotional ups and downs as I learned more about it, but I have made my peace with it.

Good ideas for teaching young kids though. I guess I'm glad I don't have any real young kids, it would be difficult.

I know we can only show people what is going on in the world and all the evidence that there is out there. But you do feel like the lone ranger in this a lot.

Thanks
Linda

Yowbarb:
Quoting 1969 Quartz0 a part of what he said;

"...my boys are 19 & 22 if they were a lot younger I am not sure I would tell them everything but I would make it into a game or teaching tool to help them in the future storing and rotating food hand tools fixing things being green by generating our own power making a very strong tornado shelter gardening etc. etc."

I think this is wise in general to not say much when they are younger.
We will have to divulge more communicate more as the time approaches... when it really looks imminent.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb:
Linda I can relate to what you said about remembering something and also about being
the lone ranger...
Yes, indeed.

- Yowbarb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version