Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Turrialba Feed - Blue Bonnet Brief Blink-Out Explained?  (Read 2980 times)

mtnwolf63

• stringers
Turrialba Feed - Blue Bonnet Brief Blink-Out Explained?
« on: September 11, 2013, 05:44:31 PM »
To Marshall, and all Planet X Town Hall Members,

Greetings,

This is my first post, I subscribed to get this out for consideration.

I watched all the volcano feeds posted by Rodolfo Quesada on YouTube. I spotted something unusual, and I have a theory.

Watch this one in particular:

Actividad del Volcán Turrialba 30 Enero 2010

You'll notice Blue Bonnet blinks out briefly at 2:45. At first I thought maybe it's just a Lense Flare after all. But I Loaded the video into a video editor, and stepped through it frame by frame. The conclusion I've reached is disturbing, but it explains why we can't see it from other Locations, yet.

Theory: Blue Bonnet is only visible when viewed through the hot gasses rising from the volcano!!! It blinks out briefly because a gust of wind carries the plume off to the Left. At that moment Blue Bonnet disappears. When the plume returns, Blue Bonnet reappears. I just noticed this today, and had to get a message to you all.

I looked up the composition of volcanic gasses. The primary components are water vapor, carbon dioxide, and sulfur dioxide. One of those gasses, or perhaps the combination of gasses is what makes Blue Bonnet visible!!!

Has anyone else noticed this oddity and come up with a theory?

Thank You Marshall for informing the world, and Thank You all for your service to humanity.

God Bless you all,

Dave Kuehne
New Jersey, USA
mtnwolf63@yahoo.com

mtnwolf63

• stringers
Re: Turrialba Feed - Blue Bonnet Brief Blink-Out Explained?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 01:27:56 PM »
Greetings,

I'm guessing I posted this in a sparsely traveled area on this forum? If so, I'd appreciate it if a more experienced member can cross-post, if possible. This could be important, I'd Like for Marshall to see it ASAP!!! I have an idea for a device that can make Bluebonnet visible through any medium sized telescope, possibly even through binoculars, possibly even with the naked eye, Looking through this device.

I downloaded the Turrialba volcano feeds posted by Rodolfo Quesada, put them in a video editor and watched them frame by frame. Especially where Bluebonnet first appears, and the occasional brief blink outs. It's very obvious to me now that it's the volcanic gasses that are making it visible!!! Bluebonnet must be giving off intense radiation, but in an invisible part of the spectrum. Somehow the volcanic gasses are able to turn a portion of the invisible energy into visible Light. That's why it's not visible until it gets down near the volcano, into the exhaust plume. And if a gust of wind carries the plume out from in front of Bluebonnet, then it disappears until the exhaust plume returns to it's usual position directly in front of Bluebonnet.

It could be possible to construct a device that simulates the volcanic gasses. I imagine a pipe, with glass at both ends, and a port with a valve to fill it with simulated volcanic gas. It will also need a thermoelectric heater to keep the water vapor from condensing on the glass. Looking through this pipe should make Bluebonnet visible anywhere on Earth. Attaching it to a telescope should provide a stunning close up view of Bluebonnet and it's Moon. Getting the combination of gasses right may take some experimentation. As noted previously, the primary components of volcanic gasses are water vapor, CO2 and SO2.

Also, I stumbled onto a brief time Lapse video that appears to show Bluebonnet in the sky from a Location other than Turrialba. I posted a message requesting the Location, but so far have not received a response. The video seems to be a compilation of shorter videos, so I'm guessing it's on YouTube someplace. The title of the video is below, the Bluebonnet footage is at 55 seconds into the video. Look under the 'k' when the title "Chemical skies are hiding me" appears.

NIBIRU / PLANET X Update August 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LnMSURXxHE

SOMEONE PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO MARSHALL, THANK YOU!!!

God Bless you all,

Dave Kuehne
New Jersey, USA
mtnwolf63@yahoo.com

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!