Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: An Urgent Quesion  (Read 1919 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
An Urgent Quesion
« on: February 04, 2014, 07:21:03 PM »
Important things begin with urgent questions. 
Marshall

Widespread polar vortex freezing, erupting volcanoes, strange loud booms, big waves, earthquakes and lots of meteors — Something in space lurks close to earth

Current worldwide weather anomalies and drastic changes with the earth and sun give indication that some type of massive celestial object may be moving in to range, possibly even threatening the inhabitants of earth as emergency preparations by various nations have been taken.

So what is causing all of this?

Is some type of celestial body, i.e. a planet or brown dwarf star, influencing earth? After all, you have to wonder what the previous warnings issued by NASA were truly for. The warnings even made mention of “off-world personnel”. If you look at it like that, I guess this would explain the recent meteor sightings and loud booms. I mean hell, our government has even mentioned the need for asteroid deflection procedures and has pushed forward with solutions.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: An Urgent Quesion
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 04:06:20 PM »
Important things begin with urgent questions. 
Marshall

Widespread polar vortex freezing, erupting volcanoes, strange loud booms, big waves, earthquakes and lots of meteors — Something in space lurks close to earth

Current worldwide weather anomalies and drastic changes with the earth and sun give indication that some type of massive celestial object may be moving in to range, possibly even threatening the inhabitants of earth as emergency preparations by various nations have been taken.

So what is causing all of this?

Is some type of celestial body, i.e. a planet or brown dwarf star, influencing earth? After all, you have to wonder what the previous warnings issued by NASA were truly for. The warnings even made mention of “off-world personnel”. If you look at it like that, I guess this would explain the recent meteor sightings and loud booms. I mean hell, our government has even mentioned the need for asteroid deflection procedures and has pushed forward with solutions.

The mention of "off-world personnel" brings to mind Gary McKinnon who accidentally stumbled upon U.S. government secrets online, unprotected by passwords, etc.  In some of those documents, McKinnon encountered the term "off-world personnel" or one nearly identical.  That's probably one of the main reasons our govt. wants to extradite him from the UK.  They'd probably love to torture him to discover what they had already freely placed online for the public to discover.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!