Author Topic: Chemtrails  (Read 13470 times)

Survival101

• Lloyd Perry & Company
Re: Chemtrails
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2013, 06:24:23 AM »

JKB - I agree with you, too...as much as we hear of the Galactic Federation 'knocking them down' we see so much more evidence like these examples in the sky, in the weather, the crops and illnesses. And, I, like many others I know are getting very weary of it and need a break, but I don't know when that can be; because it such a 'freakin' secret. Damn, it all...

collie

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2013, 06:25:58 AM »
I'm in the south of Australia.  We have been having massive chemtrail spraying here for months. All during our horridly hot summer, our once beautiful skies were nowhere to be seen.  Just white streaks and criss-crosses of chemicals over head. 
No one here that I have tried to speak to about this believes me.  They look at me as if I'm strange   ;D
Part of the reason for that is that this city, as I was growing up, had a penchant for skywriting.  So now, many years later, people think that what they are seeing is just skywriting - that is if they don't think it's normal condensation from the planes.

Even on the weather report on the nightly news, when they show viewer's pics of the sky/sunset/sunrise etc, and you can see the chemtrails, the weather girl mentions the 'contrail' in the pic.  So even the TV and news dismiss the chemtrails.

Then last week the spraying stopped.  That night, Richard Branson was in town. He left 2 days later and, just by coincidence, the spraying started again (okay, I can't help but wonder if there's a connection (call me a conspiracy theorist)).
The spraying then continued daily until we had some very cloudy and rainy weather, and mysteriously stopped.
I'm thrilled to say that our skies have been chemical free for 3 whole days now.  And the sky is so beautiful with its big fat white and grey fluffy clouds, it almost makes me cry!

I can't help but wonder though - why are they spraying here?  We only have 1.2mil people, so small fry really.  And they spray often before dawn.  Then during the day.  And then to the west in the evenings.  What are they trying to hide?  We have amazing sunsets through the chemicals, but I still wonder if they are hiding something... and have ceased spraying due to the high level of cloud we currently have (Branson has gone, so that's not the reason it's stopped   :P )

Hoping for another day of natural, fluffy, fat clouds tomorrow...  :)
col

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2013, 07:06:03 PM »
Then last week the spraying stopped.  That night, Richard Branson was in town. He left 2 days later and, just by coincidence, the spraying started again (okay, I can't help but wonder if there's a connection (call me a conspiracy theorist)).
The spraying then continued daily until we had some very cloudy and rainy weather, and mysteriously stopped.

Who is Richard Branson?

I have noticed that here in North Carolina, USA, chemtrails are sprayed only on clear, calm days.  Still happening here.

collie

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2013, 11:40:55 PM »

Who is Richard Branson?

I have noticed that here in North Carolina, USA, chemtrails are sprayed only on clear, calm days.  Still happening here.

Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson is a British business magnate, best known as the founder and chairman of Virgin Group of more than 400 companies (courtesy Wikipedia).

I believe him to be part of the NWO.  The reason I believe this is the so-called Humanitarian group he has formed called The Elders. This group includes the woman named Gro Brundtland.  This is the woman behind Agenda 21 and ICLEI.  Absolutely NO humanitarian group would include this evil woman.

If you aren't aware of Agenda 21, this is a brilliant video to watch that spells it all out...

Agenda 21 Explained (The Rio Summit)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enls5jqG7g8

It's long, but it's complex subject   :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2013, 08:28:13 AM »
Today, from Suspicious0bservers:

5MIN News October 30, 2013: Sky Spray Admitted, ISON, Quakes   5:22

LINK: http://youtu.be/0NyYIKwlPhU

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2013, 04:46:30 PM »
I have actually been meaning to post in this topic that, since we got to Houston in August, I hadn't seen a single chemtrail...  Of course, as soon as I planned on posting that I saw some late last week.  Damn...
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2014, 07:38:48 AM »
I have actually been meaning to post in this topic that, since we got to Houston in August, I hadn't seen a single chemtrail...  Of course, as soon as I planned on posting that I saw some late last week.  Damn...
JKB, I had meant to acknowledge your post...
Are the chemtrails increasing there, now?
all The Best,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2014, 07:43:41 AM »
Skyception theories answer a lot of questions including chemtrailing. This is mentioned in todat's video by Ben Davidson (suspicious0bservers.)
suspicious0bservers uploaded 4 hours ago ...
Skyception, Solar Analysis, Noory Forum | S0 News December 26, 2014     5:02   1,391 views

Video Link:  http://youtu.be/SRTDQepmv-w

Published on Dec 26, 2014
www.Suspicious0bservers.org
www.ObservatoryProject.com
TODAY's LINKS:
Skyception: http://twoicefloes.com/your-turn/cont...
Chandra: http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2014...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2017, 03:40:26 PM »
Yowbarb Note: This video goes back to 2014... One doctor testifying that the aluminum contributes to Alzheimers. Not only that, but it is contributing to childhood ADD, autism. He said it there are ways to get the metals out of the body and he did that for his patients and their brains recovered.  etc.

Pilots, Doctors & Scientists Tell Truth about Chemtrails [Excerpts]  15:43    481,021 views

video link: https://youtu.be/DPnWaBsMYnY

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2017, 03:45:44 PM »
This was all within less than an hour. Geoengineering, chemtrails   2:10

video link:  https://youtu.be/8niWb78kgx4

CABIN TALK
Published on Oct 18, 2017

SUBSCRIBED 4.9k