Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Cosmic Mayhem: Extinction Level Arctic Methane Release  (Read 3578 times)

Ruth

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
Cosmic Mayhem: Extinction Level Arctic Methane Release
« on: June 11, 2015, 02:20:58 PM »
Like many of you drawn here by a need to know, and an acute desire to serve the species, the 6th sense is active and bringing stuff to my awareness when I'd rather be doing other things.

I found this you tube video by "accident". The one cited with it I found while looking to verify the first one. Both left me with feelings of indescribable sadness. Last week I was thinking this is not the 11th hour, it's 11:58. This information here makes me realize that it's now the 12th hour. So many factors come together in this story all of which would take a united super human global effort to thwart. I don't see how we can pull it off without help from friendly aliens. Zetas! Are you listening?

To balance the bad news I put in reference to an opposing view but included the comments by his reviewers. He doesn't hold much credibility as you will see. As with PlanetX I would much rather NOT see this in our near future, or any future.

What isn't really addressed is why the permafrost is melting except that with the arctic ice disappearing the water is absorbing solar heat instead of reflecting it. BUT, as we here know, the Earth is also heating up inside (perturbations of PlanetX, moving through galactic rift) and that increased heat from the faster flowing magma layer is percolating up to the frozen methane layers all over, regardless of how many meters of surface soil and rock is above them. Fracking fractures and all drilling, is aggravating this exponentially. Ancient fractures, dormant volcanoes, and subterranean features are now venting methane in ways unknown in our time with plumes frequently seen on satellite images. Dutchsinse is good at documenting these.

Following are my notes on Dane Wigington's video, not a polished commentary. PLEASE EVERYONE GO SEE THE VIDEOS YOURSELF AND PASS THEM ON!!!
Extinction Level Arctic Methane Releases Caused by Geoengineering  FREE DOWNLOAD
http://www.videodownload.cc/youtube/dane-wigington-extinction-level-arctic-methane-releases-caused-by-geoengineering March, April 2015
Also on Greg Hunter as “Geo-enginnering, Climate-engineering is making a host of bad things worse.” April 28, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXlMzg6D8rw

It’s probably already too late to reverse the extinction level event now in progress from arctic methane release. Expect a distraction from an event in the near future.

Published on Apr 4, 2015
If you are watching this and are the least bit familiar with Dane Wigington, then you'll recognise that something is not right. In this interview, it seems that after 12 years of trying to alert others to the dangers of SRM & Geoengineering / Climate Manipulation, someone has educated or ALERTED him to the fact that it might already be too late. In simple terms, if you are a rational, sane person and you sit through this, you will be very, very afraid. Please touch base for more Scientific backup data.

Geoengineering is in desperation mode. The methane release is now uncontrollable. The geoengineering particles SHRED ozone, not CFCs. They’ve been at it 6 decades. More of sun’s thermal energy is penetrating atmosphere now than ever before. Attempts to shield with spraying upsets the atmosphere – winds, moisture on global scale. East Siberian shelf is melting, on sea floor, and increasing greenhouse gas. Bermuda triangle – methane is the culprit, changes bouancy and thermal currents rising. Ships sink, planes go down.

Global dimming now 20%, affecting solar panels. Arboreal forests are dying for years now, due to methane. No longer producing oxygen from photo synthesis. Devastation of the “lungs of the planet” are emitting CO2 because dying.

Arctic ice cap. Small section of Antarctic has increased but due to ice nucleation from geo engineering. MSM is NOT correctly reporting arctic conditions. The ice forming there is unnatural ice. Also some places in arctic. The ice is not normal, formed by the particles being sprayed and then settling. Doesn't melt at temps it should.

Based on current conditions they won’t be able to hide the truth even by end of this year. A strong probability some event may be laid on us to distract us from what is going on, based upon the ramifications of the imploding environment.

Species extinction is 1000 to 10000x, normal background. Losing 200 species a day. Ocean is dying!
93% of pelegic fish stock now gone. (Pelegic = food fish). Ocean acidification is happening 1000x faster than in the previous methane extinction (Permian age?). Fungally related. When things die, fungus moves in. People suffering from fungisitis is now more common than ever.

When tree roots sense bioavailable aluminum (from geoengineering spraying) they shut down, beetles move in, fungus takes over. The beetles are not the problem. [Note: increasing problems with northern trees here now too - emerald ash borer in upper midwest. Gardeners noting veggies dying after spraying over head. Honey bees dying of colony collapse disease, all over. In WI 2013 only 1 out of 10 hives survived the year.]

60 years of geoengineering – bioavailable aluminum is the single worst element involved. (Yes, other human factors contribute to pollution, no doubt, but geoengineering the worst.) Bauxite is the normal ore in which aluminum is found. It is always bonded to other elements, NOT bioavailable as it is with geoengineering spraying.

Our best chance is to stop geo engineering. Let the planet try to heal itself! Have to stop all geoengineering now.

The last 60 years of fouling the atmosphere - 1800 nuclear blasts (nuclear testing) in South Pacific., Fukushima – etc. shows people “Just don’t care” . There is a complete lack of concern for consequences. Vast majority of people involved in geoengineering, atmospheric testing, likely have no idea what they are doing – fed a lie by those who would profit. 

Opposing View – separate video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_me4QBImBU
David Archer - Subsea Permafrost and the Methane Cycle on the Siberian Continental Shelf‬

This author fails to address some key points which would invalidate his premise that there is a positive aspect to the methane feedback loop - primarily from the evidence of a scientific group that actually went to the areas concerned. As one commenter wrote:

“You omitted the fact that methane when compared to CO2 is 100 times more effective greenhouse gas than CO2 over the short term of about 7 years and 30 times more effective over a 100 year term when compared to CO2 , so I don't understand why you wouldn't mention  this  in your comparisons. Given that methane is 30 to 100 times more effective as a greenhouse gas than CO2 then it should be noted when we are looking at global warming in the near term conditions and that methane is a great concern regarding global warming. Also you omitted the fact that arctic warming is accelerating coastal permafrost erosion further accelerating permafrost methane emissions, and the time scales you referred to regarding permafrost warming are not applicable to present and future conditions , which is yet another statement you have made that seems uninformative.

I am very skeptical about your conclusion regarding methane hydrates formation and methane emissions given the fact that there is recorded evidence of methane emissions along the Siberian permafrost , the Siberian arctic shelf as well as in the arctic waters.

I also find it a bit coincidental that you suggest that oil and gas are favorable sources of fossil fuels at just the same time that oil companies are moving their drilling rigs into the arctic ocean , where any drilling they do will release massive amount of methane into the atmosphere."

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Cosmic Mayhem: Extinction Level Arctic Methane Release
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 03:12:30 PM »
Ruth thanks for posting this Topic.
We will hope the worst case scenario is not what happens... Hoping doesn't make much of a difference...

Ruth

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
Re: Cosmic Mayhem: Puerto Rican Trench- EQ Hazard - Methane
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 01:05:01 PM »
2015 Drain the Bermuda Triangle
This is a re broadcast of a documentary exploring the undersea terrain of the Bermuda triangle region and the Puerto Rican trench though the latter is only in the last few minutes of the program. For as often as Nat Geo re broadcasts their more insipid shows I was dismayed to see that this one, of real value, is rarely on their schedule. So I looked for it on You Tube. The first link below is over 2 hours.

The significant material in my mind is the last 20 minutes of the program which discusses the core samples and rocks taken from the sea bed to determine the geological makeup. The investigators were focusing upon speculation that a 9 mega earth quake, such as hit Japan, could hit this region and what would that imply for the coastal areas of countries affected. I found this curious as FEMA has been reportedly stashing large amounts of equipment and materials in the region, especially body bags and the "coffin liners" that can hold 4 bodies.

Referring to the Edgar Cayce and the Navy maps of land left after pole shift, it strikes me that the pole shift could well open this region as several tectonic plates merge in the Caribbean. In addition is the proximity to the lower end of the New Madrid fault line which I understand extends through the Gulf of Mexico to South America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf-RwSlP2gY
Published on Apr 29, 2015

National Geographic Drain The Bermuda Triangle 720p.
 In this 2-hour special, National Geographic Channel explores the Bermuda Triangle's ominous reputation by draining the water from it to see what exactly lies beneath. Based upon underwater photography of the terrain, a dry landscape is artificially created to visualize what can’t be seen with the ocean in place.

Start watching at 1:29:24 “some of the strangest rock formations...” blue holes, dangerous whirlpools. Details the rock formations and unique boundaries of the islands that have sunk so many ships.

2:17:00  threat to east coast  mag 9 earthquake could duplicate Fukushima. Intense study of the rocks from samples taken and underwater inspection leads investigators to say they are ”not sure if it is capable of such large earthquake (as a 9) but could be 8 or 8.5. That may not hit US east coast as a tsunami but could still cause tremendous damage in the Caribbean. [Comparable concern not mentioned here is with regard to the Canary Island volcanoes.]

2:19:14 It’s also possible that an earthquake centered in the trench could trigger a methane hydrate release, a further clue that these may further be responsible for some of the area’s notorious ship disappearances as methane changes the buoyancy of the sea water causing ships to go down. [What is not clear is how the magnetic activity affects aircraft instrumentation, but that is covered in another discussion by other experts and not even alluded to here.]

After viewing all the above it seems no coincidence that there are many reports of FEMA stashing equipment and materials in the PR area, especially “coffin liners” which can hold 4 bodies.

The above link did not work well, kept restarting. But it’s all in one link and may work out better for others viewing it. The following two links cover the same episode but in two parts. It appears the original airing may be 2013, and again 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uyUqiqqJGE
Part 1 Drain the Bermuda Triangle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Xi7z_TZMc
Part 2 of the program Drain the Bermuda Triangle covers the above material. It played better.

Ruth

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
Re: Cosmic Mayhem: Great Lakes Methane Release - Lake Huron
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 08:19:33 AM »
2015 Methane Gas Geyser Lake Huron   
Natural gas geyser at Indian Hills golf course
http://www.lakeshoreadvance.com/2015/06/17/natural-gas-leak-at-indian-hills-golf-course

Cause of natural gas bubbles in Lambton Shores thought to be natural
http://www.theobserver.ca/2015/06/18/cause-of-natural-gas-bubbles-in-lambton-shores-thought-to-be-natural

Just 83 miles NE of Detroit, methane gas is leaking from deep deposits along Lake Huron. Thought to be due to natural causes a state of emergency was declared Wed, June 17 when a methane gas geyser erupted at Indian Hills Gulf Course.  Officials responded to “reports shortly before 8 a.m. Wednesday from a nearby First Nations group of a strange odour coming from a creek.”

“The cause of the leak is under investigation and is assumed to be naturally occurring gas venting to the surface. If that’s the case, it would be a rare incident since natural gas is usually found in pockets deep into the ground.”

“Union Gas accompanied the firefighters to the site and determined the leak was indeed natural gas and contained methane, according to Andrea Stass, Union Gas’ manager of media relations. The utility company does not have any natural gas pipelines in the area, she added.”

“While signs may point to this being a naturally occurring gas leak, this has not been confirmed definitively,” Jordan said. ...But (Doug Cook, the town’s deputy mayor) said with no possible sources of man-made pollutants releasing the methane, the consensus and “best opinion” is the gas leak is natural. He added he had never heard of a naturally occurring gas leak before. Andrea Stass from Union Gas said she had heard of one other case in over 15 years working with the Chatham-based utility.”

thundrn4957

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
  • Never Again
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 11:15:56 AM »
Hello,
This is something I have followed for sometime now. When the first footage surfaced of the craters in Siberia, and the helicopter that hovered above while filming, what jumped right out at me was the fact at -90 meters in Siberia, there was standing water, Not frozen and rippling from the blade wash of the helicopter. Since that time, there have been reports that there are now in excess of 50 craters, and I know them to be because of high pressure Methane releases from a thawing Permafrost. Apparently the Russian Scientist on board the Chopper was quite alarmed as well at what he had seen because I followed his work on it and he then hitched a ride on a Russian Sub and took a ride below the Polar Ice Cap. What was shown next took my breath away. The sea floor below the Polar Cap where no sun's light has ever shown, no C02  or atmospheric "global warming" has ever affected, the sea floor was venting so much methane as it too was thawed.  The columns of rising Methane was so much, that you could not see the sea floor. They were rising and dwarfed the Sub's light source and you could not even see the sea there was so much, Further proof that the core of the planet is rising dramatically. Things are about to go to Ludicrous events wise and scrambling will be the play of the day for all. 

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 10:46:07 AM »
Alaska’s thawing soil is becoming a much bigger problem for climate change!!

fusion.net/story/569026/alaskas-thawing-soil-is-becoming-a-much-bigger-problem-for-climate-change/
Alaska’s soils are taking far longer to freeze over as winter approaches than in previous decades, resulting in a surge in carbon dioxide emissions that could portend a much faster rate of global warming than scientists had previously estimated, according to new research.

Measurements of carbon dioxide levels taken from aircraft, satellites and on the ground show that the amount of CO2 emitted from Alaska’s frigid northern tundra increased by 70% between 1975 and 2015, in the period between October and December each year.

Researchers said warming temperatures and thawing soils were the likely cause of the increase in CO2 at a time of year when the upper layers of soil usually start freezing over as winter sets in.

In the Arctic summer, the upper level of soil, which sits above a vast sheet of permafrost that covers much of Alaska, thaws out and decomposing organic matter starts to produce CO2. From October, colder temperatures help freeze the soil again, locking up the CO2.
The result is a huge and continuing expulsion of CO2, a planet-warming gas, into the atmosphere. In 2013, a particularly warm year racked by wildfires in Alaska, around 40m more tons of CO2 was given out by soils than absorbed by vegetation – an amount four times larger than that emitted by the state’s use of fossil fuels.

Commane said the large volume of CO2 released suggested some of it was coming from permafrost. Typically found a meter or so below much of Alaska, permafrost contains carbon that has been frozen for up to 40,000 years. It is being scrutinized by scientists concerned that it is starting to thaw.

It is estimated that Arctic permafrost contains roughly twice as much carbon as the Earth’s entire atmosphere. This means its disappearance would probably contribute to a severe change in the climate that would be dangerous to many species, including humans.

Max

"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!