Author Topic: New Proof Of Nibiru!  (Read 6870 times)

Joe Montanna

• Members
    • View Profile
New Proof Of Nibiru!
« on: May 24, 2010, 11:21:57 AM »
 New Proof Of Nibiru! It's Coming! Prepare! :o

look at this thing, its huge, why is this being suppressed?

This is NOT mars. Please do YOUR OWN research regarding the object at these coordinates.
Comment from the man who took the footage:
Hello, there seems to be a lot of discussion about this object being Mars.
Just to clarify, I used my 8 Inch LX200-ACF Telescope ($3000 system) on three separate nights in conjunction with my IR camera to locate this object. I also confirmed with four of my astronomy friends. We all know where Mars is located. The coordinates for this object are no where near Mars.
I checked google maps on this thing, "they" have blacked it out.
Possible Brown Dwarf (Planet X?) very close to Orion's Belt

WikiLeaks to Release "History Making Stuff" Within Weeks?
Hi everyone, found this article titled Keeper of Secrets that interviews Julian Assange, the founder of Wikileaks.

It's an interesting read which shares about as much as we know about the guy and his website.
Near the start of the article there is an interesting section that says -
Far more tantalising, however, is what he says are some very, very big leaks to come - apparently within weeks. ''Right now we are sitting on history-making stuff,'' he says

Interesting. I recommend anyone who is interested in wikileaks should read this article. Wonder if there will be any bombshell news in the coming weeks and what the subject matter will be??
I don't think it will be about the spill, hell everyone knows the Gubment has their hands deep in the oil biz. That is not history making if you ask me. However, UFO/Alien disclosure info, now THAT my friend would be a history making leak.

So that's my vote/hope...I am going with some form of evidence that will tie into disclosure. May be all wishful thinking on my part, none the less, it's a worthy a notion as any at this point.
Thanks,
Joe

Paul Kiel

Re: New Proof Of Nibiru!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 06:13:03 PM »
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 06:21:14 PM by Paul Kiel »

Linda

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 07:43:00 PM »
Paul this is a very interesting video, I live in S.E. Michigan and had posted that they were spraying chemtrails in the area. I will keep an eye out for this bright light.

Linda :) :)
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Joe Montanna

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 07:04:50 AM »
Chemtrails or atmospheric geo-engineering is occurring in our skies on a daily basis and is slowly but surely gaining worldwide recognition thanks to the internet .
WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING! is a documentary currently in production by The Reality Zone and is scheduled for release in October , hopefully this film will get picked up by one of the mainstream media channels and open the eyes off the wider public to what is occurring above their heads .
"What in the World are They Spraying?"
"What in the World are They Spraying?" - Official Trailer
Thanks,
Joe

Ed Douglas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 11:40:36 AM »
So, that's what they're calling it, "atmospheric geo-engineering", eh? If they are doing this FOR us, wouldn't they want to disclose it and take credit for controlling temperatures or something?

Linda

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 12:02:30 PM »
Thanks for that video Joe, I hope they get that project off the ground.

So, that's what they're calling it, "atmospheric geo-engineering", eh? If they are doing this FOR us, wouldn't they want to disclose it and take credit for controlling temperatures or something?
No Ed, you know it's about money, when they manage to destroy our natural crops we will have to buy the GMO seeds that are resistant to aluminum. Then there will be total control over the food supply. So scary.

Linda

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Ed Douglas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 12:25:14 PM »
I don't like this. Bad things will happen if this continues.

Linda

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 01:09:16 PM »
This seems to be basically about climate or weather control, I guess the food issue will be the casualty of the experiment, along with air quality, water quality and so on. From what I have been reading this is only the beginning of the bio-engineering experiments to control global warming. I don't imagine they want to take credit until they see if they screw up everything or not.

Linda

Paul Kiel

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 01:22:15 PM »
the ruling elite(powers that be, aka PTB) love to kill 2 or 3 birds with 1 stone.  the chemtrails were first to block planet x from being seen, and then they added other chemicals to take care of other issues like food control.....etc

Nibiru is #1. After the pole shift, nothing else will matter.

Lets just enjoy the ride into the next dimension

The evil PTB will get the punishment in the end, when they have to bow before the maker

Ed Douglas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 08:47:42 PM »
This object has recently been discussed under the Astronomy topic. I even looked at the object again, tonite. It is Venus. If you notice in the clips, a star in the background sorta looks like a moon around the object, but nonetheless it is a star. Venus has no moons, and neither does this object.

Paul Kiel

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 09:24:58 PM »
I highly respect Marshall and his videos.  I only listen to Marshall and Zetatalk, and try and find a middle ground between the two.  Just because Marshall says something, does not mean its right, same thing for Zetatalk.

We all need to hold light, spread light, and flow light.

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2010, 06:14:58 AM »
Yes we all need to take a deep breath with changes happening so fast. Just on the SOHO C2 and C3 I have seen several Nike swishes and I do not know if it is a trick of perspective or a single object. I also have seen a lot of strange things in the sky even last night. Personally I feel the roller coaster is nearing the top of the hill{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2010, 07:16:21 AM »
Yes we all need to take a deep breath with changes happening so fast. Just on the SOHO C2 and C3 I have seen several Nike swishes and I do not know if it is a trick of perspective or a single object. I also have seen a lot of strange things in the sky even last night. Personally I feel the roller coaster is nearing the top of the hill{{:>)

Mynym I see a lot of different stuff in the sky too. I think part of what I see are asteroids. According to a few writers on Planet X she will bring in a retinue of objects both before and after her closest approach to our sun.
Keep on a lookin up.  For my part, I appreciate Joe, Ed, Ryan Linda and all looking for this object. The sooner we can see it and have certainty on that the more people can be helped by that fact.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2010, 07:28:33 AM »
i guess its a bit difficult to put it into words right now and rather than risk being suspended from the forum again i will take a day to think about my next reply. nice banner barb lol haven't figured out how to do that yet. i really am not a flamer though its just my tenacious persona i have to hold back and i think my post was more concerned expression about the topics and the fact that Marshall has warned us about all the fakes out there that contain intentionally distracting content and the signs to look for but ppl here keep posting it, i wasn't being mean

Hi Ryan I sent you a PM.
All The Best,
 ;D Yowbarb

Ryan

• Members
  • Trusted Member
  • What matters most is how you see yourself
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2010, 01:18:54 PM »
Ahh i can't find it Barbara lol, nothing new in the inbox. thats alright though
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending" - Maria Robinson

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!