Author Topic: DETOX  (Read 1485 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
DETOX
« on: October 16, 2016, 10:06:46 AM »
I've been collecting info on detox for years and have tried many options, including have done many liver flushes (obviously preceded by kidney and colon flushes).
Lately i've been focusing on losing weight and part of that consideration has included dealing with tape worms. Now, there's much more to detox than getting rid of parasites and i'd like to list all kinds of options here, but here's what i've been thinking of in relation to tape worms (and how that relates to detox in general).

I read this account of a woman who did Hulda Clark's essential oils tape worm protocol and she went on for more than a month ingesting these horrific tasting oils, with all kinds of ups and downs. Well, i will certainly try to avoid that, especially since you're supposed to take pills with these oils for just 3 days. So i'm thinking: how can i make sure i have success in 3 days?

There are things one can do to clean out the intestines that are quite natural and/or easy. I mean, fasting for a week is HARD and that's not the kind of solutions i'm all that interested in; i can see myself fasting for a few days, maybe followed by a colon flush, for instance. The thing is to starve the parasites before you starve yourself, which should actually be a piece of cake since our bodies are huge by comparison (i.e. their reserves are small). Let me just list a few options:
- hemp seeds
- diatomateous earth and other clays
- lemon juice in water
- MMS (sodium chlorite)
- miso
Let me get into my reasons for each of these in a minute (for the folks who don't already know them). But first how they relate to the tape worm protocol.

I have 2 recipes for the essential oil tapeworm protocol and it's about ingesting a few drops of several essential oils. Let's take this one:
If you have been following Dr. Clark for any length of time, you will realize that this is a MAJOR breakthrough! According to Dr. Clark, this is the only thing that she has found that will destroy the scolex (egg-laying head) of a tapeworm completely, along with the rest of its stages.
1.Allspice
2.Anise
3.Caraway
4.Coriander
5.Fennel
6.Juniper
7.Nutmeg
8.Sage
9.Thyme
Take 3 drops of each oil 3 times per day for 5 days. Place the drops in a large vegecap (OO size) and swallow with water. You can mix several kinds of drops in one vegecap

So it's OILS that will kill the beast, as it were. So i'm thinking: let's starve the gut of oil first; then when the lethal oils come in there won't be any safe oils to protect against them. So that's why i'm thinking lemon juice. Drinking lemon juice stimulates the liver to produce bile and lemon juice itself helps dissolve oil, too. Obviously preceded by a week's diet of oil-free foods (i.e. no nuts etc.).
Then, while i'm ingesting these lethal oils for 5 days, let's also rip the worms to shreds with some diatomateous earth (since it has sharp edges). Hemp seeds contain (good) oils, of course, but they are actually not seeds but NUTS and their shells work to clean out the gut, especially if you eat loads of them; i'm thinking to start with these on the last day of the protocol (of 5 days) maybe.
All the while, also preceding the 5 days of essential oils, i can be increasing my intake of MMS since it is an extreme detox agent that causes nausea if you don't work up your dosages slowly. Taking 2 drops every 2 hours all day long during the 5 day oil period will neutralize toxins and attack any and all parasites living in the gut all through the gut, giving them no place to hide.
Miso is very salty and would add insult to injury to already weak worms, while simultaneously resupplying my body with lost salt due to the fast. Miso is also very good at getting rid of toxins and that's very important if there are (fairly) large parasites all through the gut in there dying and decaying.
Obviously, at the very least after the fifth day, a colon flush is in order. And if you've only had (filtered) juices for 5 days or longer, you will be able to see exactly what comes out.

Most people with a belly probably have one or more HANDFULS of these nematodes running around in their gut, either sucking their blood or otherwise robbing them of nutrients while simultaneously poisoning them with their excrement. Yeah, if that sounds gross, it's because it is... Which is why it should be very gratifying to be able to get proof that the bastards have left the building in the end.

The last thing you want in a survival situation is having these parasites gobbling up your resources and making you weak. Also, they give off chemicals that fool your body and brain into thinking you're hungry when in truth it's them that's demanding to be fed. Don't forget these species evolved with mammals in the course of billions of years and they are very capable of making sure their hosts continue to supply them with food, even if the host itself really is in no real need of more food. And imagine what that could mean to your food reserves...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 10:33:33 AM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: DETOX
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 04:26:43 PM »
Good information, and the only bit I'd like to add relates to diatomeaceous earth (DE) and parasite repellants, etc.

Be sure you have a good source of excellent quality DE.  I thought I found such a source, so ordered 4 large bags of it, so we'd never have to order again.  Wrong.  I discovered this so-called DE must be mixed with something, as it does not work as intended, neither for cat deworming or goat deworming, or for killing cockroaches. 

So I'm back to high quality boric acid powder for cockroaches.  I do not know a reliable source of DE and probably won't buy more after spending an arm and leg on our probably fake DE.

In the goat world and world of other forms of livestock, it is known that pumpkin seeds are very useful for expelling intestinal parasites.  They do not directly kill the worms, but they paralyze them, and thus you want to incorporate something with the pumpkin seeds that will help kill the parasites, OR feed so much pumpkin seed that the worms are continuously paralyzed during their transit through the gut and finally expelled out in poop.

I grow pumpkins for the seeds primarily.  I dry the seeds gently, then pulverize them, then store immediately in freezer.  I always incorporate some of my organic pumpkin seed meal in the herbal wormer, and sometimes just feed the pumpkin seed meal by itself.  The goats (and presumably all other livestock) love it.

Importantly, it is said that pumpkin seed also works on humans.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 09:17:59 PM by Socrates »

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 07:58:02 PM »
Good addition; i will get some. I'm assuming they have to be raw? Fresh as well?
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 05:38:26 PM »
Good addition; i will get some. I'm assuming they have to be raw? Fresh as well?
Yes, pumpkin seeds should be organic, fresh and raw.  If you grow or buy some, and it is more than a tiny amount, a wise thing would be to freeze most of them while processing and using enough for a week or month, etc., and even those should be kept in the fridge.

Another item I almost forgot is wormseed, not to be confused with wormwood.  Wormseed, Chenopodium antihelminticum, was grown commercially in an eastern state in the U.S. until the advent of the synthetic toxic chemicals which now predominate veterinary practice, about as bad as they do in human medicine.

I read about wormseed on www.botanical.com, where there is a sidebar menu, one item of which is something like "Plants" or "plant identification" or something similar.  Click on that and you will find an alphabetical listing of many herbals, including wormseed.

After studying that entry, and finding several pictures online of the plant, I discovered it was a weed in my garden that I've uprooted for years!  Now I make certain to keep some growing.  According to the entry on www.botanical..., wormseed can also be used for humans, including children. 

I feel the pumpkin seed and wormseed are valuable items to have around and to grow.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 03:56:32 PM »
Wormseed is a common name for several plants and may refer to:

Dysphania ambrosioides, American wormseed or epazote, a culinary and medicinal herb from Central and South America   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysphania_ambrosioides

Artemisia cina an Asian medicinal plant  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisia_cina

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
the lymphatic system
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2017, 08:26:57 PM »
Stimulating The Fountain of Youth via The Great Lymphatic System
In order to stay healthy and free of sickness we all need to learn about the “Great Lymphatic System” or the the body’s largest Garbage Dump/Sewer.

Sluggish/Clogged Lymph System = Increased Body Fat/Sickness.

If you are 10lbs + heavy/body fat then you definitely have a clogged Lymphatic Organ backup and toxicity.

Once the Lymphatic System becomes clogged or toxic, we then begin the “Silent Sickness” that clinically manifests in a myriad of mild to moderate diseases or dysfunction. So, the simple solution is to unclog this organ.

Stimulating, or keeping the biological Fountain of Youth, has been sought after for a millennia from all societies around the world. Youth, beauty, vitality, longevity, disease free, healthy, smart and sustainable living is really what we all want to have.
survival database

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2017, 06:25:29 AM »
Hi Soc,

Since the lymph is pumped mechanically, I try to do sets of 50 jumping jacks at a time when stuck indoors during winter.  If I'm especially feeling bloated, I might do them every hour on the hour, as it only takes 5 minutes.  Also when stuck indoors, we can get lymph moving by running up stairs instead of walking, and by brisk walking in the grocery store, etc.  I'm not at an ideal weight at the moment, so don't want to give that impression, but hope to be getting there!  :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2017, 05:05:57 PM »
Hi Soc,

Since the lymph is pumped mechanically, I try to do sets of 50 jumping jacks at a time when stuck indoors during winter.  If I'm especially feeling bloated, I might do them every hour on the hour, as it only takes 5 minutes.  Also when stuck indoors, we can get lymph moving by running up stairs instead of walking, and by brisk walking in the grocery store, etc.  I'm not at an ideal weight at the moment, so don't want to give that impression, but hope to be getting there!  :)
If 50 jumping jacks doesn't get the lymph moving, nothing will!

One thing I secretly desire is a trampoline, which, besides being fun, would surely move lymph around.   Even the mini-trampoline looks like fun, but not as much as the big one.

Also, skin brushing is a good way to get lymph moving.  They say do this just before shower or bath for best results.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2017, 06:22:15 PM »
And here's yet another that really looks like fun:
https://1funny.com/i-want-my-dime-back/

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2017, 09:29:26 PM »
One thing I secretly desire is a trampoline

Consider a Rebounder.  I have had one for almost 20 years.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: rebounding
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2017, 11:59:54 PM »
@ OneRadioNetwork they are big on rebounding. There are a number of podcasts with Al Carter:
It’s no secret around here that our favorite form of exercise is rebounding and has been for a very long time. This morning, we were pleased to bring you Al Carter, the worlds formost authority on rebound exercise. He explained how…
They sell one there, supposedly with space age tech and a lifetime guarantee.

Stimulating The Fountain of Youth via The Great Lymphatic System
Everything i've heard about rebounding sounds wonderful. But, just to be clear, the above link is about much more than exercising in order to clear up the lymphatic system:
How do we unclog the Lymphatic Organ is a very smart question to ask and research to regain our correct functionality!
Recommended Course and Categories: Liquids of Vitality Philosophy and Recipes, Intermittent and Block Liquid Fasting Protocols, Skin, Pore and Sauna Protocols and Detoxification and Rejuvenation Protocols is a good start.
survival database

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 01:25:53 PM »
Absolutely -  I hope everyone has a good boar bristle brush at home.  Skin brushing feels wonderful in winter when skin has been covered by clothing so long!  :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 06:52:17 PM »

Is that what those things are?  I've been referring to them as mini-trampolines!  Do you use it daily?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2017, 12:33:41 AM »

Is that what those things are?  I've been referring to them as mini-trampolines!  Do you use it daily?

Until recently, yes.  Trying to get back to the regimen.
PS. spilled juice rots the threads (friend's kid).