Author Topic: BOOKS  (Read 441 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
BOOKS
« on: November 25, 2016, 12:08:11 AM »
William Trebing: Good-bye Germ Theory
Stephen Buhner: Herbal Antibiotics
Stephen Buhner: Herbal Antivirals
Hal Huggins: It's All in Your Head

100 years ago so-called alternative medicine was the norm. What changed and what brought it about? And, perhaps most importantly, what to do about all that now?
The above books will answer these questions.

100 years ago about 3% of folks would die of heart disease OR cancer [i.e. 3% was the total amount]. So, what the hell went wrong? When, where and how the hell did our collective health flush down the tube? And would you like to export that paradigm into whatever future you are intent on building...?

Corporate interests have taken over healthcare and profit, not health, is what makes the world of healthcare go round today. This will thankfully all soon be wiped off the face of the Earth but future generations should be warned about how our age was terrorized and attacked by runaway medical madness that has 50% of folks looking forward to premature death nowadays. You need to know about such things today and mankind needs to know about them in the future. And there's nothing like a thoroughly researched book full of facts to bring such points home.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: BOOKS
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 02:27:01 PM »
William Trebing: Good-bye Germ Theory
Stephen Buhner: Herbal Antibiotics
Stephen Buhner: Herbal Antivirals
Hal Huggins: It's All in Your Head

100 years ago so-called alternative medicine was the norm. What changed and what brought it about? And, perhaps most importantly, what to do about all that now?
The above books will answer these questions.

100 years ago about 3% of folks would die of heart disease OR cancer [i.e. 3% was the total amount]. So, what the hell went wrong? When, where and how the hell did our collective health flush down the tube? And would you like to export that paradigm into whatever future you are intent on building...?

Corporate interests have taken over healthcare and profit, not health, is what makes the world of healthcare go round today. This will thankfully all soon be wiped off the face of the Earth but future generations should be warned about how our age was terrorized and attacked by runaway medical madness that has 50% of folks looking forward to premature death nowadays. You need to know about such things today and mankind needs to know about them in the future. And there's nothing like a thoroughly researched book full of facts to bring such points home.
Another good title to add is that of The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., who gave up his tenured Stanford professorship to immerse himself into the world of genuine science in the so-called alternative system.

I'm on my second reading now.