Author Topic: Planet X reaches Perihelion! Earth's 6th Mass-Extinction Event November 2017  (Read 499 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Planet X reaches Perihelion! Earth's 6th Mass-Extinction Event November 2017 with Marshall Masters

After posting my latest article, Is Planet X Nearing Perihelion?, I had the pleasure of appearing on the Russell Scott show for the first time.  It was an excellent interview and a bit disturbing for the host.

As I often say, coming into awareness is like getting slapped upside the head with a dead salmon.  You're left standing there, spitting scales and wondering just what in the heck happened to you.

Well, it appears that Russell has a newfound understanding of this phenomena.  But don't take my word for it.  Listen to the interview and decide for yourself.

http://yowusa.com/2017/03/planet-x-russell-scott/

Solani

Great interview!! and yes, he did sound like he got hit with a truth bomb or salmon :o as you phrase it... lol

I'm sending you a private message. I hope that is ok...
//Solani
In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • i've done my homework; ignore my posts at ur peril
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: salmon-slapped on the side of the head...
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 09:36:52 AM »
Maybe in the 'backside' "salmon-slapped in the face" will be a common expression (and some folks will be wondering: "What the hell is a "salmon"?...) :D

[Looks like a sea-cousin of one of those monsters from the Tremors movies...]  ;)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Salmon-slapped in the public lexicon.  That would be something.

Solani

Re: salmon-slapped on the side of the head...
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 10:30:41 AM »
Maybe in the 'backside' "salmon-slapped in the face" will be a common expression (and some folks will be wondering: "What the hell is a "salmon"?...) :D

[Looks like a sea-cousin of one of those monsters from the Tremors movies...]  ;)

O GAWDS!!  :o Thanks for the visual... A flying ass-nuke-blasting mutated salmon... That is just something that CAN'T be unseen!!! LOL
//Solani muttering under her breath... gnnnlllbbllll Pfffft pfffft!! *grrrrrrr*
In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...

Solani

Planet X reaches Perihelion! Earth's 6th Mass-Extinction Event November 2017 with Marshall Masters

After posting my latest article, Is Planet X Nearing Perihelion?, I had the pleasure of appearing on the Russell Scott show for the first time.  It was an excellent interview and a bit disturbing for the host.

As I often say, coming into awareness is like getting slapped upside the head with a dead salmon.  You're left standing there, spitting scales and wondering just what in the heck happened to you.

Well, it appears that Russell has a newfound understanding of this phenomena.  But don't take my word for it.  Listen to the interview and decide for yourself.

http://yowusa.com/2017/03/planet-x-russell-scott/

I would like to add to what you said in your interview in regards to Major Ed Dame's "future" RV predictions in connection with the arrival of Planet X. Due to chat in group over the past few days about Remote Viewing, I searched, found and watched one of the YouTube videos night before last, where Major Dame talks about how he was using Remote Viewing to be able to see into the future and saw that the Planet X system was on its way but as he put it, it's difficult to predict exactly when, as you don't have a reference point in the future as you have in past or current events. So he predicted a few things that were to happen before Planet X is due to arrive. One being the meteor you mentioned during the interview which went off over Russia a few years ago but also the final "warning" would be North Korea setting off a nuke. Something that was not even thinkable back when he initially made the prediction but yeah, very real today... You talked about Planet X doing its flyby in November, which would mean if Major Dame is correct again, which I really believe he is. NK will be setting off a nuke sometime between now and November?

This actually makes A LOT of sense to me as I have been sensing more and more lately that, the real panic when Planet X shows up in the sky for everyone to see will be due to all communications/technology/electricity/et al. will be down before the arrival and the world will be “dark”. No news/talking heads, no information, no nothing, just added total chaos and terror when something freakin big shows up above folks heads… I initially thought this could/would be due to our sun and a BIG solar flare smacking the crap out of us but an EMP could create the same scenario.  thoughts???
//Solani

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Hi Solani,

You will find an extensive thread about Major Ed Dames predictions and what is happening in North Korea in my thread here:

Re: The Official 'Killshot Precursor' News Discussion Thread

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=6175.90

Ed is officially “retired’ and is no longer giving public seminars about the Kill Shot and PlanetX, I was fortunate enough to attend his last live event last summer:

Exposing PlanetX

http://www.exposingplanetx.com/

The next best thing to actually attending one of his seminars is to sign up for a one month member ship to Coast-to-Coast and down load a few of Ed’s recent interviews and listen to them:

BIOGRAPHY:
The world's foremost remote viewing teacher, Edward A. Dames, Major, U.S. Army (ret.) is a decorated military intelligence officer and an original member of the U.S. Army prototype remote viewing training program. He served as the training and operations officer for the Defense Intelligence Agency's psychic intelligence (PSIINT) collection unit, and currently serves as executive director for the Matrix Intelligence Agency, a private consulting group. The technical consultant for the feature film, Suspect Zero, (a Tom Cruise-Paula Wagner production), Ed coached Sir Ben Kingsley, and played the role of an FBI remote viewing instructor in the movie, as well.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/dames-major-ed/5589

It’s the next best thing to being able to attend one of his live events (well worth listening too) if you have an interest in Ed and his future predictions of when the Kill Shot might happen..

Take care,
Max.

PS:

He also predicted the Fukishima event before it happened (which many people are not aware of):

http://fukushimapredicted.com/
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Solani

Thank you MadMax!  :)

Read through the entire thread you provided. Had read most of the links online previously but not all and an update is always a good thing.

Yes, I am aware of Major Dames prediction of the Fukushima event  :( We try to stay up to date with what's going on with Fukushima since it is causing a great deal of crap and destruction here in Canada as well. Really wondering what will happen with all that radiation and nuclear waste during the pole shift. All that water has to go somewhere...
//Solani

R.R. Book

Re: Planet X Reaches Perihelion,

I feel as if we're in very sacred time at this point - every minute remaining is so precious.  Trying to remain calm and focused upon what needs to be done, but quaking on the inside.  Wish more time could be spent upon comprehending the spiritual implications of what's about to change all of us forever.  May everything we say and do at this point be in love - anything else is a waste of time.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Planet X Reaches Perihelion,

I feel as if we're in very sacred time at this point - every minute remaining is so precious.  Trying to remain calm and focused upon what needs to be done, but quaking on the inside.  Wish more time could be spent upon comprehending the spiritual implications of what's about to change all of us forever.  May everything we say and do at this point be in love - anything else is a waste of time.
Tom Kenyon has written a number of articles that encourage us to do just that.  He reinforces the theme in about every article about how we must not give in to the fear and there are ways to do so, and it is a lot of work for those who have been living in fear (9-11, Fuku, etc.), but can be accomplished.

One of my favorite articles of his is "Jumping Timelines" or "How to Jump TimeLines".  He offers many different mental exercises and another favorite theme of his is that if we can really FEEL certain emotions such as gratitude, compassion, etc., we can avoid participating in the fear that seems to pervade our beautiful planet now.

IIRC, he's at www.tomkenyon.com.

R.R. Book

Thank you Ilinda,
I read the article about living in the 5th State on his website, and understand his point that we are larger beings than the projections of us embodied here on earth; how easy it is to forget that sometimes!  His advice to be somewhat detached, if I understand correctly, through constant gratitude, is also something I forget easily.  I'll bring this topic up with my sons next time we eat out together - they might benefit as well.

I think we may also be blind to that "great cloud of witnesses" from our non-incarnated soul family that must be surrounding us in love especially now, of all times.  Maybe if we could get over our amnesia of them, or our disbelief in their proximity / availability to us, we would feel empowered to face what's coming.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Premier Limited Edition
Offer Ends July 31, 2016

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Survival Seed Vault

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!