Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Some things which supposedly reverse vision loss  (Read 1752 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Some things which supposedly reverse vision loss
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2018, 07:14:22 PM »
I just discovered from PFAF that kaniwa can be used to make a beverage similar to hot chocolate and is 16% high-quality protein which includes lysine, so I wonder if quinoa and GKH also could be used in this way?  Will experiment this summer  ;)

https://www.pfaf.org/USER/Plant.aspx?LatinName=Chenopodium+pallidicaule

Yumm! I hadn't heard of this as a beverage...awesome.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2018, 04:39:20 PM »
From there, how does it become a beverage I wonder?
Another guess, but am betting they sprout for a short while, and then when the sprouts are a certain length, blend into a slurry and add whatever flavorings are wanted. 

I guess the actual seeds/grains could be used, but the sprouts absorb so much water as they grow, the sprouts idea seems logical, but still a guess.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2018, 05:31:29 PM »
That gives me something to experiment with next summer, anyway.  And sprouted grains are supposed to be so much easier to assimilate.  Thanks Ilinda!  :)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!