Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: When Will PX Reach Perigee Timeline  (Read 1522 times)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
When Will PX Reach Perigee Timeline
« on: February 21, 2018, 03:00:10 PM »
With all the spectacular  images that “R.R” has been treating us too from various places around the world I thought it might be fun to create a thread to speculate on when PX might actually reach perihelion and the effects on the planet become much more pronounced..

I wasn’t trying to make any specific date predictions here, just wondering with all the recent images when the impact from the debris  field might become more pronounced.

Feel free to post “info”, speculations, dream interpretations, etc here. I thought that this might be a good place to gather our thoughts on this subject.

Max.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 04:24:28 PM by MadMax »
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: 2018 Planet-X Perihelion Timeline
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 03:32:45 PM »
Great idea for a thread Max!  Should it be tweaked to be "when will Px reach perigee," rather than perihelion?  Thoughts?  :)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 04:37:22 PM by R.R. Book »

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: When Will PX Reach Perigee Timeline
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 04:24:50 PM »
Great idea thanks!

Max.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 07:34:59 PM »
Excellent, Max, so now we can begin.

Ok, this is just for starters...you and RR and others have been posting and reposting more and more interesting sky shots and sun shots.  In most of the ones that have a large body, in addition to the large sun, I notice that most or all of the objects that are in the same field of view as the sun, appear like a "full moon". 

In other words, the object must still be on the other side of the sun, i.e., behind it from Earth's perspective, and they are fully illuminated.  That means, to me at least, that the object is still far away, far enough away that it is farther than our 93 million miles distance to the sun.

Now, if the object were "even" with the sun, in other words, lateral to it from our perspective, and approximately equidistant, then that object would look half illuminated.  Right?  In other words, the object would resemble a moon that is half illuminated because, while it is fully illuminated in truth, we are only seeing half of the illuminated side.

Hopefully I'm not garbling the idea I'm trying to convey.  And IOW, once we begin to see a partial object, in which shading is on the side of the object opposite the sun (where the sun cannot shine), then we are getting in a dangerous situation it seems.

IOW, if we see an object that appears to be half illuminated, and it's large as many of the ones Max and RR are posting, then that object is probably about 93 million miles away (give or take a few million) from us, and IOW about the same distance from us as we are from the sun.

Gee, again, hope I didn't confuse anyone in trying to explain without pictures!

So in summary, once we begin to see these large objects in the same vicinity as the sun, and they are only partly illuminated, get ready to rock and roll.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 12:16:44 PM »
In other words, the object must still be on the other side of the sun, i.e., behind it from Earth's perspective, and they are fully illuminated.  That means, to me at least, that the object is still far away, far enough away that it is farther than our 93 million miles distance to the sun.

Here is Marshall's December 20, 2017 announcement of the arrival at or near perihelion, if I understand correctly (corrections welcomed): http://yowusa.com/2017/12/planet-x-nibiru-has-arrived-no-4/ 
I take it that Marshall intended this to be a generalized announcement, and not a statement of the exact position of Px at the moment.  What mattered most was that it was now well within naked-eye view, undeniably.

Below in screenshot #1 is an astronomical software diagram from late January of this year, documenting Px's position as seen from the SOHO LASCO C3 (if I'm not mistaken) camera.  The diagram concurs with Dave Dobbs' statement that Px had collided with a large object on its inbound journey into our solar system, forcing Px to slow down and switch from a straight trajectory into a spiral one for its final journey toward perihelion.  Note that as of the late January date on the diagram, Px still had two more spirals to complete before reaching perihelion, as seen at the point of the red arrow.  From https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i58PQHIpkuo :

The same film suggests a window in March of this year for Px to complete the final spiral of its inbound journey, suggesting that each revolution of the spiral takes about a month to complete.  See screenshot #2 below.

Meanwhile, another film by the same researcher (who is part of Alberto's team, if you remember him from previous research on Px) warns that before the conclusion of the spiral in March, a potentially dangerous alignment will occur five days from today on February 27 involving Px, Mercury, Venus, and Earth, with our sun slightly offset from the alignment.  See screenshot #3 below.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3AA2D6DbC0

Time will tell...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 12:40:03 PM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 02:01:10 PM »

Here is Marshall's December 20, 2017 announcement of the arrival at or near perihelion, if I understand correctly (corrections welcomed): http://yowusa.com/2017/12/planet-x-nibiru-has-arrived-no-4/ 
I take it that Marshall intended this to be a generalized announcement, and not a statement of the exact position of Px at the moment.  What mattered most was that it was now well within naked-eye view, undeniably.

Below in screenshot #1 is an astronomical software diagram from late January of this year, documenting Px's position as seen from the SOHO LASCO C3 (if I'm not mistaken) camera.  The diagram concurs with Dave Dobbs' statement that Px had collided with a large object on its inbound journey into our solar system, forcing Px to slow down and switch from a straight trajectory into a spiral one for its final journey toward perihelion.  Note that as of the late January date on the diagram, Px still had two more spirals to complete before reaching perihelion, as seen at the point of the red arrow.  From https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i58PQHIpkuo :

The same film suggests a window in March of this year for Px to complete the final spiral of its inbound journey, suggesting that each revolution of the spiral takes about a month to complete.  See screenshot #2 below.

Meanwhile, another film by the same researcher (who is part of Alberto's team, if you remember him from previous research on Px) warns that before the conclusion of the spiral in March, a potentially dangerous alignment will occur five days from today on February 27 involving Px, Mercury, Venus, and Earth, with our sun slightly offset from the alignment.  See screenshot #3 below.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3AA2D6DbC0

Time will tell...
Ok, this is interesting about the spiraling journey.  As it says, it is not to scale; if it were, that spiral wouldn't be so huge, as least I don't see how it could traverse such a huge spiral as the plotted one shows.  But that is not to pick fault with the excellent research and work David Meade and others have done!

So, we only have a few days now until the 27th--couldn't that unusual alignment trigger quakes, volcanoes, etc.?

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 02:50:44 PM »
Here is an interview with David Meade where he discusses the timeline for PX to impact this year (not sure that I buy into his timeline)..

BREAKING: ‘Planet X coming in October 2018’ – David Meade interview

http://planetxnews.com/2018/02/03/breaking-planet-x-coming-october-2018-david-meade-interview/

Watch this amazing interview by Pastor Paul Begley of David Meade on February 1, 2018, bringing you up to speed on major events about to transpire:

Max.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 06:47:50 PM »
Am heading to bed now, but will listen to those videos tomorrow morning.   :)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 06:51:15 PM »
From Ilinda:
So, we only have a few days now until the 27th--couldn't that unusual alignment trigger quakes, volcanoes, etc.?

Didn't the sun just release a big CME a few days ago?  Seems as if we should be prepared for effects, but just not sure how big.  Both Terral Croft and Dutchsinse have been warning that we're about to move from a relative lull to a period of greater seismicity.   :-X

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2018, 06:15:54 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkwCaXC5OCA

Another video by "Roberto" and team, diagramming that Px is nearing completion of the final turn of its accidental spiral on its journey toward perihelion. 

Earth entered into an alignment with Mercury and Venus on March 2, according to the interactive software on the film. The film can be stopped at 2:11 and advanced forward manually to see this in motion.  The alignment remains intact until near the end of March.

Based upon the location of the point of the red arrow, it would appear that Px will reach its closest approach with our sun around April 13.

Another diagram in the video demonstrates that earth's magnetosphere is currently focused in the opposite direction: It should be moving away from the sun in response to solar winds, but instead is being blown toward the sun by the approach of Px.  Please see screenshot #2 below.

The 3rd screenshot is of two suns in Canada @ 5:50.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 05:57:54 AM »
My Reply will not Post (connection resets), so I am replying by modifying the message:

The good news, he says, is that the entire Px system can only exist on one side of our solar system at a time, meaning that only part of the earth can be exposed to its immediate effects at once. 

False conclusion.   Dobbs appears to be either a disinfo agent or an uneducated pseudo-tech.  --  jimfarmer
====================================

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3TSz30Nj2n4/maxresdefault.jpg

Dave Dobbs has resurfaced to present his own updated projections.  He gives a retrospective view of what he's observed to-date, which can be summarized as this:  He was expecting the Px system to depart our solar system some time ago, but instead it has been locked into a stable orbit around our sun. 

The good news, he says, is that the entire Px system can only exist on one side of our solar system at a time, meaning that only part of the earth can be exposed to its immediate effects at once. 

Here is a screenshot of his anticipated future flyby dates, based upon a past pattern that Dave personally identified, of correlating photographed sightings with significant earthquakes:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 03:59:14 PM by R.R. Book »

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2018, 02:49:07 PM »
Based upon the location of the point of the red arrow, it would appear that Px will reach its closest approach with our sun around April 13.

Soon things on the surface could get VERY exciting!!

Max.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2018, 04:14:30 PM »
Jim, I was hoping you'd weigh in on that.  Maybe Dave was referring to the central body in the Px system, rather than the sum total of bodies being in one place?

Thanks for commenting!

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2018, 02:20:46 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3t-_OvT8ng

This unnarrated film, uploaded an hour ago, starts out purporting to be about a hot air balloon, and then abruptly appears to change topics and would seem to be suggesting a date...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2018, 06:33:32 AM »
Yesterday, Px researcher Igor Kostellac of Croatia shared an astronomical software diagram of how closely Nibiru (Catalina C/2013-US10) passes over North America on its continuous wide orbit centered around CERN in Europe.  Kostellac recently published images of the full bullseye diagram of Nemesis and Nibiru centered over Geneva, Switzerland, which was posted on Town Hall here: http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=6920.msg103373#msg103373

The curved green line toward the center of the screen represents the furthest left segment of that regular circular orbital path.  The first screenshot below shows that Nibiru repeatedly swings south across eastern Canada on the westernmost edge of the circle, and then curves southeast toward the Atlantic Ocean, cutting across north of Portland, Maine (highlighted in the pink circle) in doing so.  The second screenshot shows the approximate time of day that Nibiru passed most closely to the U.S., being about 19:00 military time or 7 p.m.  I don't know if it makes a regular pass daily at that time like a clock, or if it just happened to do so during this observation.

From there, Px continues its curve over the ocean between Africa and South America, moving synchronously in the opposite direction (counterclockwise) around the bullseye from its sun Nemesis (Catalina C/2013-V4), which follows the inner ring clockwise, until it returns to the far right side of its orbit and passes over the Eurasian continent.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 07:22:24 AM by R.R. Book »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!