Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Has the Production of Non-Electric Water Distillers Been Banned?  (Read 1990 times)

Cybermoose

When disaster strikes we all know how vital it is to have access to clean drinking water.  It would seem to me that having a non-electric water distiller is perhaps the best way to ensure that we have an ongoing supply of fresh water for our families, but they seem impossible to find these days.  Every website I've gone to that sells non-electric water distillers in the U.S. and Canada has either gone out of business, or they are "sold out" and are uncertain if they will be carrying the product in the future.  Does anyone here know what's going on with this?  Why has it become impossible to buy a non-electric water distiller?  More, importantly, does anyone know where these can be purchased? 

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Has the Production of Non-Electric Water Distillers Been Banned?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 06:34:35 AM »
I put money on it being the same group that hijacked the sterling cooling cycle refrigerator generator. I say generator because it is a source of energy in both directions. Can anyone tell me where that can be had as I am sure they must still make it, it is a wonderful thing to have as along with an alternative fuel still you could make plenty of water and cooling power and generating power{{:>/
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!