NativeMom72 - THE DIVINE FEMININE > Teach Your Children Well

This is so disgusting. How can the CIA do this to the most innocent?

(1/4) > >>

Lori:
I know this is a little off topic.  I felt however that this needed to be seen here.  It makes me wonder if its possible they've been using these experiments today on the general public in order to control them.  This is very long.  But as you read each word anger will grow.  As will your tears.  Think about the serial killers.  And those who suddenly go out in shooting sprees then killing themselves.  These kind of events are happening more and more everyday, here in the US and around the world.

http://www.truth-out.org/the-hidden-tragedy-cias-experiments-children62208

The Hidden Tragedy of the CIA's Experiments on Children
Wednesday 11 August 2010

by: H.P. Albarelli Jr. and Dr. Jeffrey S. Kaye, t r u t h o u t | Investigative Report

Bobby is seven years old, but this is not the first time he has been subjected to electroshock. It's his third time. In all, over the next year, Bobby will experience eight electroshock sessions. Placed on the examining table, he is held down by two male attendants while the physician places a solution on his temples. Bobby struggles with the two men holding him down, but his efforts are useless. He cries out and tries to pull away. One of the attendants tries to force a thick wedge of rubber into his mouth. He turns his head sharply away and cries out, "Let me go, please. I don't want to be here. Please, let me go." Bobby's physician looks irritated and she tells him, "Come on now, Bobby, try to act like a big boy and be still and relax." Bobby turns his head away from the woman and opens his mouth for the wedge that will prevent him from biting through his tongue. He begins to cry silently, his small shoulders shaking and he stiffens his body against what he knows is coming.

cont at link.   
 :'(  ???

Lori:
She Apparently died in 1987.  Her obituary was nothing but praise.

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/01/17/obituaries/lauretta-bender-a-psychiatrist-88.html

AURETTA BENDER A PSYCHIATRIST, 88
By JOAN COOK
Published: January 17, 1987
SIGN IN TO E-MAIL
PRINT

Dr. Lauretta Bender, a child neuro-psychiatrist, researcher and educator, died Jan. 4 in a nursing home in Annapolis, Md. She was 88 years old and lived in Annapolis.

Dr. Bender was known for developing, in 1923, the Bender-Gestault Visual Motor Test, a neuropsychological examination that has become a worldwide standard. She spent many years researching the cause of childhood schizophrenia and was responsible for studies on child suicides and violence.

In 1955, Dr. Bender received the Adolf Meyer Memorial Award for her contributions to the understanding of schizophrenic children.

She became a staff member of Bellevue Hospital in 1930 and later was senior psychiatrist in charge of the Children's Service at the hospital, a post she held for 21 years. Consulant to Children's Guild

Also in 1955, Dr. Bender was appointed principal research scientist in child psychiatry, a new post in the State Mental Hygiene Department. She continued working with the state until 1973, when she moved to Annapolis. Dr. Bender taught at the University of Maryland and was a consultant to the Children's Guild Inc., a group that works with emotionally disturbed youngsters, and similar organizations.

She was born in Butte, Mont. Dr. Bender graduated with a B.S. from the University of Chicago in 1922 and an M.A. in pathology in 1923. She received a medical degree from the State University of Iowa in 1926.

After completing her internship and residency at Billings Hospital of the University of Chicago, she became a resident psychiatrist at Boston Psychopathic Hospital from 1928 to 1929. From 1929 to 1930, Dr. Bender was a research associate in psychiatry at the Phipps Clinic of Johns Hopkins Hospital.

Dr. Bender was a member of such organizations as the American Psychiatric Association; the American Neurological Association, the American Academy of Child Psychiatry and the American Association for the Advancement of Science. She was also on the Citizen's Committee for Children of New York City Inc.

Dr. Bender had been married to Dr. Paul Schilder, a Viennese psychiatrist who was an associate of Freud. Dr. Schilder died in 1940. In 1968, Dr. Bender married Dr. Henry Banford Parks, a historian and professor at New York University. He died in 1973.

She is survived by a son, Dr. Peter Schilder of Annapolis; a daughter, Jane S. Knowles of Santa Fe, N.M.; three grandchildren, and a brother, Karl Bender of Milwaukee, Ore.
 >:(

Yowbarb:
The whole activity of psychiatry is evil, IMHO. There are always going to be some individuals, in any field
who are truly there to help - but in the main, it has been about toying around with people, controlling them committing atrocities upon them while gaining power and status with the false science and the governmnet funding and making lots of money and inventing names of diseases in conjunction with the AMA the FDA and the main drug manufacturers.
Big time evil ones.

Yowbarb:
A lot of us here probably do agree on this. I went to a briefing a few years back and I could hardly confront what I was hearing how psychiatric drugs for babies were being developed.. I learned about the connection then between all these new drugs coming out. The APa and the drug companies meet. The drug co has some sort of new drug. The APA obligingly invents some disease label to go along with this new drug. It is a marriage made in hell.

The APA is probably very influential upon the secret services.

Lori:
My heart tears over this.  My kids each have conditions that could have been brought on by way of immunizations.  And maybe the result of the immunizations being manufactured over what these people found. 

Daniel had a very bad day yesterday as a result of his condition.  We went though you know what with him.   

Although he is getting better, once in while these fits still happen.  He had them everyday in his younger years.  Now they happen every 6 months or so.  His last shots I got him, happened when He was 6 years old.  I refuse to allow him anymore.  I think this refusal has helped him a lot. 

I fear however there are chemicals that are in our foods that trigger different mental conditions.  And it maybe possible that those trigger effect chemicals do set off those who come out of nowhere and kill dozens before killing themselves.

These people are usually very loving and kind, then they just snap.  They become killers.

Any thoughts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version