Author Topic: Failure to communicate: 2012 ideas to family and friends  (Read 12545 times)

LAUGHALOTZ

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • LAUGHALOTZ
Re: Failure to communicate: 2012 ideas to family and friends
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2012, 11:45:20 AM »
You are totally right Chaunska...Thank you so much.
"The soul is healed by being with children."
English proverb

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2012, 01:08:50 PM »
Now my side of the family....southern Ca.....

Plenty 'quakes in So. Cal. every week.  Do they notice?

LAUGHALOTZ

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • LAUGHALOTZ
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2012, 04:44:10 PM »
No they only notice the earthquakes that are on the news and stuff. Or that they know of. My husband is aware though of how many quakes they have here..that is why he was not that pleased to get stationed here.
English proverb

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2012, 08:19:09 AM »
Laughalotz:

Maybe the way you could approach things with your family is to not talk about PX, but to focus on prepping for emergencies.  You can point out that FEMA is urging everyone to have a BOB and to stock food and water in case of disasters.  You can emphasize the current economy and that if we have an economic collapse, people will soon not have any money to buy food and supplies, and that in this day and age it only makes sense to prepare for these unknown possibilities.  Food is one thing that can be rotated according to date and eaten so it is not like they are "wasting money"  and there are plenty of bulletins from FEMA that you can print off and give to them.  After all, if the government is telling people to stock supplies, then who are they to question?  LOL!!

LAUGHALOTZ

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • LAUGHALOTZ
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2012, 06:14:38 AM »
Endstimesgal......Thanks so much for that response....seems so simple and alot of what you said could totally work to some point. I have a plan in mind and so does my husband. It will just take a little* bit more time. You have some good ideas Thank you.
English proverb

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2012, 08:36:39 AM »
laughalotz:  Sometimes you just need to get them started thinking in the right direction.  Once they at least start prepping, you are able to alert them to what is happening all over the world, as an example of how disasters happen without warning and earth changes are increasing so much and so rapidly.  Then finally once they are aware of that, you can lead into the information on history and the coming pole shift.  Baby steps.  Frustrating, but sometimes easier for them to swallow.  I have learned this the hard way with family.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2012, 05:44:19 AM »
Laughalotz:

Maybe the way you could approach things with your family is to not talk about PX, but to focus on prepping for emergencies.  You can point out that FEMA is urging everyone to have a BOB and to stock food and water in case of disasters.  You can emphasize the current economy and that if we have an economic collapse, people will soon not have any money to buy food and supplies, and that in this day and age it only makes sense to prepare for these unknown possibilities.  Food is one thing that can be rotated according to date and eaten so it is not like they are "wasting money"  and there are plenty of bulletins from FEMA that you can print off and give to them.  After all, if the government is telling people to stock supplies, then who are they to question?  LOL!!

Very good point. FEMA issued a statement in 2010 that people needed to be prepared for any
number of disasters, by 2011.
Thanks for posting...
We also have a Topic about this and I just updated it with some survival links on FEMA site. They have suggestions on survival plans, kits and so on... might be worth printing out.
Will be posting bulletins from time to time - who knows, it could help someone...
Yowbarb
   >>>>>>
Board: 2012 What do "They" Say /

Topic: FEMA made announcement to "be disaster ready in 2011"[/b]«
by Yowbarb on January 14, 2011, 10:48:17 PM »
Link:
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=1612.msg19835#msg19835
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 05:57:30 AM by Yowbarb »

Deathanyl

• Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2012, 09:47:29 PM »
My wife and I are on the same page with planetX and Elenin.  I have come across a few people at work that are of the same mind set as myself.  The one problem I have is that my wife and I both work for the state prison.  We worry that we will be at work.  We are getting things that we think we will need for the events that are soon to come.  We still hope that these events don't come.  I have notices that some in the PX circle almost WISH and WELCOME the notion.  I think that is just wrong.  But then Egos are involved and well you know how that is.  Well I reckon I have rambled on long enough.

The wish is not ego's but a desire for freedom that can only be changed by the world being forced awake and back into reality. Most of those with just ego's are the ones who do the talk but don't walk the walk. those who live on the beach with 2 weeks of food and no weapon or just the words of a plan.

I'm not sure about the majority of us but some are off grid, in the country, with food and tools for the time after. For us it's not ego's i have 4 kids and have dedicated my life to survival, not for ego's but for the sake of preservation of my family, not my resources, though those too are well secured and part of the overall plan.
Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2012, 06:46:56 AM »
I don't believe all who are "wishing" for the shift to happen are simply involved in ego or "being proved right", many of those who are awakened are individuals who specifically asked and were chosen to be here to go through this for various reasons and/or missions and since the are awakened, they instinctively know that the coming events are necessary and the sooner they happen the better because we have a new beginning afterwards which in the long run will be good for mankind. 

And many actually look forward to a complete change in how we live our lives right now, even if it means living without modern conveniences and jobs.  They feel the tradeoff will in many ways be worthwhile and that life will be more satisfying and fulfill an inner need which is very hard to explain to others.....And yes, I think you are right Dethanyl, it is about freedom.  Freedom from the shackles which have been placed on us physically, mentally and spiritually.  We simply want to be free to be who we really are as individuals and live our lives as was originally intended.

weathereye

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2012, 09:37:13 PM »
 :D
My sis saw me reading the Kolbrin awhile back and noted it - then she saw me reading crossing the cusp -
asked about it ..... then checked out the Yowusa site and started prepping quietly but with resolve!

Thanks to Marshall and all of you here for being aware enough to care! 

Look in the mirror my friends - You will see a Hero staring back at you !!

Anyone get to the seattle area....  I'll buy you a coffee.

Be well - 

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2012, 03:53:06 AM »
weathereye, How wonderful for you (and your sis), that she became aware just by observing you.  And how great is that, that she became inspired for preparations after checking out our site!  Although I'm really quite sure I never considered myself a hero, I have to say Thank You, and can certainly understand your high regard for Marshall Masters.  It was his great books that brought me here as well.  Welcome to the Town Hall, and say Hi to your sis for us.  We would love to hear more about you and your sis!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2012, 06:01:23 AM »
:D
My sis saw me reading the Kolbrin awhile back and noted it - then she saw me reading crossing the cusp -
asked about it ..... then checked out the Yowusa site and started prepping quietly but with resolve!

Thanks to Marshall and all of you here for being aware enough to care! 

Look in the mirror my friends - You will see a Hero staring back at you !!

Anyone get to the seattle area....  I'll buy you a coffee.

Be well -

Weathereye,
Welcome to the Town Hall, and thanks for your post,  :)
- Yowbarb

OMEGA2032

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2012, 08:16:51 PM »
2012 WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL  2032.

The MAHDI has to bring Peace to the Middle East and then takeover the Temple

that has to be Built before then.

It is all a setup to make the people think that the End will never happen.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2012, 07:56:38 AM »

Can you provide a link or other reference?
Is your last sentence your own conclusion or part of the source material?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2012, 03:27:03 PM »

Hello again, OMEGA2032.
I see you are posting again what you posted yesterday in Jim Farmer's Board,
The Big Picture.
(Here is the link and what I posted to you there.)
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=383.msg65173#msg65173 

Re: The Big Picture
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2012, 10:21:46 AM »
Interesting... do you have a link to an article on this or is it mainly a feeling or precognition?
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Omega2032, it's not that you have to necessary document or give a source for everything
you say. Just asking what you base the 2032 opinion on.
If it is Bible prophesy or from some religious leader, you could post it
as a  Topic in the Board, Proof of Prophecy.
- Yowbarb   

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!